Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

I'm really interested to see how long Rima lasts because you know they want to cut her so bad but the 'powers that be' probably won't let them just yet.
I guess no one else is watching, but I'm really liking Tough Enough so far through these first two episodes.

I'm really interested to see how long Rima lasts because you know they want to cut her so bad but the 'powers that be' probably won't let them just yet.
I guess no one else is watching, but I'm really liking Tough Enough so far through these first two episodes.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

That chain mail crotch gimmick is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm really enjoying Tough Enough. 
Really surprised how those girls took that squash for Demott. 
sick.gif

I'm really enjoying Tough Enough. 
Really surprised how those girls took that squash for Demott. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

me too i thought i wouldn't watch after the first episode but i was wrong.

edit- skid mark is definitely gone

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

me too i thought i wouldn't watch after the first episode but i was wrong.

edit- skid mark is definitely gone

Why is that guy called Skidmark?
laugh.gif
I just tuned in.

Demott called him that on the first episode because he thought he was the ****s.
Matt in the bottom 3?  He's the best wrestler, so obviously that's no surprise.

I want to slap this Michelle broad in the face so bad.

Why is that guy called Skidmark?
laugh.gif
I just tuned in.

Demott called him that on the first episode because he thought he was the ****s.
Matt in the bottom 3?  He's the best wrestler, so obviously that's no surprise.

I want to slap this Michelle broad in the face so bad.

Originally Posted by Mister916

*Ignore's potential invasion and continues shining NTWT Intercontinental Championship*

Shining it up to kiss it goodbye.
grin.gif

I too am enjoying Tough Enough.

And it doesn't really matter when Rima gets the axe because she's got a ticket to FCW waiting for her when that happens.

Originally Posted by Mister916

*Ignore's potential invasion and continues shining NTWT Intercontinental Championship*

Shining it up to kiss it goodbye.
grin.gif

I too am enjoying Tough Enough.

And it doesn't really matter when Rima gets the axe because she's got a ticket to FCW waiting for her when that happens.

So when is this wanna-be Outsider supposed to be invading..I wonder if he'll debut wearing a denim vest and fanny pack?..Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll flip a toothpick at us..*keeps fingers crossed*..Im done with my sarcasm now..Goes back to watching TE..

So when is this wanna-be Outsider supposed to be invading..I wonder if he'll debut wearing a denim vest and fanny pack?..Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll flip a toothpick at us..*keeps fingers crossed*..Im done with my sarcasm now..Goes back to watching TE..

Back
Top Bottom