Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Anyone purchasing the wrestlemania travel package on monday? They have a presale at 12 and a 3pm general release to the public. I am going for the VIP package think it will be an overall great experience. 

Anyone purchasing the wrestlemania travel package on monday? They have a presale at 12 and a 3pm general release to the public. I am going for the VIP package think it will be an overall great experience. 

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Wanna watch the PPV but don't wanna pay so I'm banking on this thread to come through Sunday Night via PM.
Dont. asking for links will get you banned. 

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Wanna watch the PPV but don't wanna pay so I'm banking on this thread to come through Sunday Night via PM.
Dont. asking for links will get you banned. 

That would be a great experience but $2500 a person is just too steep to me. I don't care much about the VIP entrance, axxcess, and that useless stuff. I think I can get a ringside seat, flight from lax, and hotel for the weekend for about 1000 a person

That would be a great experience but $2500 a person is just too steep to me. I don't care much about the VIP entrance, axxcess, and that useless stuff. I think I can get a ringside seat, flight from lax, and hotel for the weekend for about 1000 a person

man smh how do you *$*@ this up? just imagine how big ddp would have been in wwe had he not been brought in as a slimey stalker? hear that pop when he takes off the mask. vince ego !+!+% everything up. peoples champ vs peoples champ would have been awesome

man smh how do you *$*@ this up? just imagine how big ddp would have been in wwe had he not been brought in as a slimey stalker? hear that pop when he takes off the mask. vince ego !+!+% everything up. peoples champ vs peoples champ would have been awesome

don't know if this was posted
XEBVg.jpg

Damn, I barely recognize him even after knowing who it is. Hope he gets to 20-0 and retires on top.

Man, WM next year...
Rock vs Cena
Punk vs Austin
Taker's last match

Going to be HUGE

Damn, I barely recognize him even after knowing who it is. Hope he gets to 20-0 and retires on top.

Man, WM next year...
Rock vs Cena
Punk vs Austin
Taker's last match

Going to be HUGE

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HHH vs Taker again for WM? yes or no?

At this point, I would say yes because since neither man is going to be on TV most likely until WM time, it would be tough to build up any feud.  Plus now you can do a natural storyline.
HHH is 0-2 vs Taker at Mania.

Taker says no.  He's retired.

HHH puts his career on the line.

Taker agrees to come back for one last match.

Taker wins going 20-0.  Both men retire.

SO SIMPLE.  LET'S WATCH WWE SCREW IT UP.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HHH vs Taker again for WM? yes or no?

At this point, I would say yes because since neither man is going to be on TV most likely until WM time, it would be tough to build up any feud.  Plus now you can do a natural storyline.
HHH is 0-2 vs Taker at Mania.

Taker says no.  He's retired.

HHH puts his career on the line.

Taker agrees to come back for one last match.

Taker wins going 20-0.  Both men retire.

SO SIMPLE.  LET'S WATCH WWE SCREW IT UP.

– John Cena feels it’s time for Zack Ryder to be a regularly featured on Monday Night Raw. He posted the following today on his Twitter account.

“CeNation. Ryder has been on internet 22 str8 weeks and has a legit following with zero tv time. Enuff BS. Can we get this kid on RAW!

Back
Top Bottom