Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

– John Cena feels it’s time for Zack Ryder to be a regularly featured on Monday Night Raw. He posted the following today on his Twitter account.

“CeNation. Ryder has been on internet 22 str8 weeks and has a legit following with zero tv time. Enuff BS. Can we get this kid on RAW!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

don't know if this was posted
XEBVg.jpg

Undertaker cut off his hair..

MITB Predictions

Daniel Bryan wins SD MITB
Del Rio wins Raw MITB
Don't give two $%+$* bout the divas match less a titty or vagina pops out
Big Show and Mizark double DQ/countout... just brawl all over
Christian def RKO... with help from Sheamus

To set up my Punk prediction, I will say that as Del Rio walks up the ramp after winning MITB and is greeted by Big Shows music... show slams him off ramp... before the main event VKM is telling Bryan to be prepared to go out if Punk wins cause Del Rio got a stretch job... Anyways Punk makes Cena pass out via andaconda vice in 25ish min match to win the match ( Hart/Austin style but typical Cena +#*@)... Bryan is shoved out by VKM and they put on a 15 minute classic... Punk taps to some sorta choke or even Bryan's MMA elbows return... Daniel Bryan is the new champ...

Next night on Raw VKM says that he was going to fire Cena, but he's in such a good mood he decides not to... VKM announces he is hold a "title correlation" or something at the end of the show... VKM then said he asked Bryan what he wanted, anything... Bryan simply said a new belt... at end of show VKM presents Bryan with new title... Bryan then goes off... he tells Vince what he made him do last night was wrong and sick of Vince being a bully... Bryan talks bout how he was fired and then rehired. .. Says vince pays so little attention to non top guys that VKM forgets Bryan signed a 1 year deal that expired the night of Summerfest..

MITB Predictions

Del Rio wins Raw MITB

To set up my Punk prediction, I will say that as Del Rio walks up the ramp after winning MITB and is greeted by Big Shows music... show slams him off ramp... before the main event VKM is telling Bryan to be prepared to go out if Punk wins cause Del Rio got a stretch job... Anyways Punk makes Cena pass out via andaconda vice in 25ish min match to win the match ( Hart/Austin style but typical Cena +#*@)... Bryan is shoved out by VKM and they put on a 15 minute classic... Punk taps to some sorta choke or even Bryan's MMA elbows return... Daniel Bryan is the new champ...

Next night on Raw VKM says that he was going to fire Cena, but he's in such a good mood he decides not to... VKM announces he is hold a "title correlation" or something at the end of the show... VKM then said he asked Bryan what he wanted, anything... Bryan simply said a new belt... at end of show VKM presents Bryan with new title... Bryan then goes off... he tells Vince what he made him do last night was wrong and sick of Vince being a bully... Bryan talks bout how he was fired and then rehired. .. Says vince pays so little attention to non top guys that VKM forgets Bryan signed a 1 year deal that expired the night of Summerfest..

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

MITB Predictions

Del Rio wins Raw MITB

Dude if you are right.. I will personally make you one of my Secret Santas this upcoming Christmas

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

MITB Predictions

Del Rio wins Raw MITB

Dude if you are right.. I will personally make you one of my Secret Santas this upcoming Christmas

WWE Champion John Cena tweeted the following on Saturday, making a hard sell for this weekend’s highly anticipated Money in the Bank pay-per-view event:

“CeNation. Just past Kenosha. Former home of AMC. They made some bad %$% rides, as well as the gremlin. The lines are drawn for sunday, as they always are, but this time seems more emotional.

WWE Champion John Cena tweeted the following on Saturday, making a hard sell for this weekend’s highly anticipated Money in the Bank pay-per-view event:

“CeNation. Just past Kenosha. Former home of AMC. They made some bad %$% rides, as well as the gremlin. The lines are drawn for sunday, as they always are, but this time seems more emotional.

eek.gif
@ chavo

Chavo Guerrero took John Cena’s wrestling ability to task today on Twitter after the master of the Five Knuckle Shuffle declared earlier in the day that people will talk about his match with CM Punk tomorrow at Money in the Bankfor years to come. He challenges the WWE Champion to think outside the box and not do the “BS lazy comeback

eek.gif
@ chavo

Chavo Guerrero took John Cena’s wrestling ability to task today on Twitter after the master of the Five Knuckle Shuffle declared earlier in the day that people will talk about his match with CM Punk tomorrow at Money in the Bankfor years to come. He challenges the WWE Champion to think outside the box and not do the “BS lazy comeback

Maybe because im drunk but I would love for punk to win the title and leave with it only to get beat by the rock on some indy show wwe sponsers, then have rock taunt cena with the title till wrestlemania

Maybe because im drunk but I would love for punk to win the title and leave with it only to get beat by the rock on some indy show wwe sponsers, then have rock taunt cena with the title till wrestlemania

Originally Posted by hymen man

The only thing I hate about PPV's is GHIMS crappy predictions.

YOU SUCK GHIMS!

after i take care of JNSQ, you and your 3 move set is next

Originally Posted by hymen man

The only thing I hate about PPV's is GHIMS crappy predictions.

YOU SUCK GHIMS!

after i take care of JNSQ, you and your 3 move set is next

Back
Top Bottom