Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Never going to happen but I predict that Punk wins and Barrett wins the Smackdown MITB, Cashes it in on Punk and takes the title off the Nexus leader.

is there anyway u can watch this online with out paying, I think one of you geek squad guys know how to pull this off

is there anyway u can watch this online with out paying, I think one of you geek squad guys know how to pull this off

why on earth do alot of you guys think the wwe is gonna waste an entire storyline by having the mibw cash in on the title shot the same night? that would be just dumb especially if punk wins.

why on earth do alot of you guys think the wwe is gonna waste an entire storyline by having the mibw cash in on the title shot the same night? that would be just dumb especially if punk wins.

Originally Posted by richyung412
You'll be suspended tonight. No requests for streams are allowed in this thread.

Meth lurks in here during the night of pay per views.

Originally Posted by richyung412
You'll be suspended tonight. No requests for streams are allowed in this thread.

Meth lurks in here during the night of pay per views.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Uh, because it happened last year.

- The Wrestling Observer reports that Ring of Honor star Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are in the middle of a pre-signing procedure with WWE – getting a physical and having their backgrounds checked out. Despite being advertised for ROH’s TV tapings next month, all signs are pointing to Hero and Castagnoli going to WWE.

- The Wrestling Observer reports that Ring of Honor star Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are in the middle of a pre-signing procedure with WWE – getting a physical and having their backgrounds checked out. Despite being advertised for ROH’s TV tapings next month, all signs are pointing to Hero and Castagnoli going to WWE.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i agree with noble

it would waste the storyline

i do see the sd mitbw cashing in though

i agree with noble

it would waste the storyline

i do see the sd mitbw cashing in though

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

The Kings of Wrestling play into my predictions tonight even before I read this.

Starting the preview now.  Should be up around 2.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

The Kings of Wrestling play into my predictions tonight even before I read this.

Starting the preview now.  Should be up around 2.

really hope this PPV delivers and CM Punk wins the title...please...as long as Cena loses the belt and doesn't win it back...I'll be happy

really hope this PPV delivers and CM Punk wins the title...please...as long as Cena loses the belt and doesn't win it back...I'll be happy

so..................why would you think it would happen again? i dont think the wwe is that stupid to repeat something a year later...

ESPECIALLY considering that they have a huge angle going on in the main event already that doesnt need any other wrestler involved.

so..................why would you think it would happen again? i dont think the wwe is that stupid to repeat something a year later...

ESPECIALLY considering that they have a huge angle going on in the main event already that doesnt need any other wrestler involved.

Back
Top Bottom