Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

New Punk shirt being sold tonight.

349018349.jpg

AWESOME

Punk wins & someone cashes MITB in on him & takes it. So Punk wins and Cena doesn't get fired casue Punk doesn't "leave w/ the strap"

Punk wins & someone cashes MITB in on him & takes it. So Punk wins and Cena doesn't get fired casue Punk doesn't "leave w/ the strap"

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lets just say punk hasn't signed a new deal.......his contract really expires at the end of august

but like noble said, he probably has signed a new deal, but he might take a break

cena also needs a break, he's pretty beat up

Could be.  When it was supposed to be Punk's last night in ROH, he stuck around for about 2 more months.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lets just say punk hasn't signed a new deal.......his contract really expires at the end of august

but like noble said, he probably has signed a new deal, but he might take a break

cena also needs a break, he's pretty beat up

Could be.  When it was supposed to be Punk's last night in ROH, he stuck around for about 2 more months.

man.. i really hope PUNK wins... really dont care about anything else tonight. WWE has so much press and attention.. they bet not blow it and let superCena win AGAIN...

man.. i really hope PUNK wins... really dont care about anything else tonight. WWE has so much press and attention.. they bet not blow it and let superCena win AGAIN...

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I think cm punk wins, only for vince to come out and say he has to face del rio right now who is the real #1 contender....only right before del rio wins r truth cashes in and steals the title and becomes vinces corporate champ
pimp.gif
Keep dreaming 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I think cm punk wins, only for vince to come out and say he has to face del rio right now who is the real #1 contender....only right before del rio wins r truth cashes in and steals the title and becomes vinces corporate champ
pimp.gif
Keep dreaming 
laugh.gif

Just heard an interesting scenario.
Daniel Bryan wins MITB.

Punk beats Cena.

Vince orders out the Raw MITB winner (doesn't matter who it is) and beats him.

Vince then orders out Bryan.  Bryan lays down for Punk and joins Punk's anti-WWE stable.

Could be cool.

Just heard an interesting scenario.
Daniel Bryan wins MITB.

Punk beats Cena.

Vince orders out the Raw MITB winner (doesn't matter who it is) and beats him.

Vince then orders out Bryan.  Bryan lays down for Punk and joins Punk's anti-WWE stable.

Could be cool.

Back
Top Bottom