Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

If any of these things happen, I will mark out:
  • Punk wins title
  • Cena turns heel
  • Rhodes wins MITB
  • Ryder is shown on camera
  • Any signal of a Miz face turn

If any of these things happen, I will mark out:
  • Punk wins title
  • Cena turns heel
  • Rhodes wins MITB
  • Ryder is shown on camera
  • Any signal of a Miz face turn

Sheamus wins MITB (smackdown)
Christian wins World Heavyweight Championship and defeat Orton - then Sheamus cash in MITB on Christian

Sheamus walks out MITB as World Heavyweight Championship

R-Truth win MITB (raw)
(prediction) he tries to cash it in on Cena and loses..blame it on the conspiracy against him)

Cena defeat Punk - Punk taps out to the STF

Cena walk out  MITB as WWE Champion

Sheamus wins MITB (smackdown)
Christian wins World Heavyweight Championship and defeat Orton - then Sheamus cash in MITB on Christian

Sheamus walks out MITB as World Heavyweight Championship

R-Truth win MITB (raw)
(prediction) he tries to cash it in on Cena and loses..blame it on the conspiracy against him)

Cena defeat Punk - Punk taps out to the STF

Cena walk out  MITB as WWE Champion

My Predictions:
  • Kelly Kelly
  • No winner (brawl or one of them gets laid OUT)
  • Bryan (with Gabriel as a dark horse)
  • Del Swag
  • Christian
  • Punk (with maybe a Cena heel turn?)

And GHIMS you suck in predictions, promos, booking, and generally human existence. Log out of life. Thanks.

My Predictions:
  • Kelly Kelly
  • No winner (brawl or one of them gets laid OUT)
  • Bryan (with Gabriel as a dark horse)
  • Del Swag
  • Christian
  • Punk (with maybe a Cena heel turn?)

And GHIMS you suck in predictions, promos, booking, and generally human existence. Log out of life. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

News & Notes for Tonight

--Cena and Punk did their planned match on July 5 in Brisbane, Australia.  They are doing a different finish tonight but the same body of the match, which involves kicking out of each others' finishers and the like, and went about 30 minutes.  With Punk not wrestling for a while, he's going to leave everything out there because it's the biggest match of his career.  

This annoys me. Why would this type of information "get out."
If we know the match will be similar the only thing in question will be the finale. But even if we don't know the end, it will be a recycled match, nothing new...therefore I hope this is not true.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

News & Notes for Tonight

--Cena and Punk did their planned match on July 5 in Brisbane, Australia.  They are doing a different finish tonight but the same body of the match, which involves kicking out of each others' finishers and the like, and went about 30 minutes.  With Punk not wrestling for a while, he's going to leave everything out there because it's the biggest match of his career.  

This annoys me. Why would this type of information "get out."
If we know the match will be similar the only thing in question will be the finale. But even if we don't know the end, it will be a recycled match, nothing new...therefore I hope this is not true.

Punk is staying with the WWE, but Cena will win tonight and all of NT (IWC included), including myself, will complain as the PPV goes off the air.

Punk is staying with the WWE, but Cena will win tonight and all of NT (IWC included), including myself, will complain as the PPV goes off the air.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

R-Truth win MITB (raw)

frown.gif

Kelly Kelly
Mark Henry
Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
Randy Orton
John Cena

I'm thinkin' business as usual.

Kelly Kelly
Mark Henry
Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston
Randy Orton
John Cena

I'm thinkin' business as usual.

RAW MITB-Del Swag
SmackDown-Sheamus
Divas-Bellas
WHC-Christian (Sheamus cashes in tonight)
MH/BS- Henry
WWE Title- Cena

RAW MITB-Del Swag
SmackDown-Sheamus
Divas-Bellas
WHC-Christian (Sheamus cashes in tonight)
MH/BS- Henry
WWE Title- Cena

Back
Top Bottom