Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince is wrong about alot of things

But cooling off on Finn Balor has been the greatest move he's done in 12 years

tumblr_inline_owrabeYNGr1ujyw9k_540.gif

That is an Ichiban level sandwich. Throw some horseradish and dijon on there, you got a stew going.

Moe's is ultra forgettable. Like Bayley.

I'm a mayo/mustard guy but I was making it at 410am after I had to clean the cars of the snow. Wife doesnt like too many condiments so just rushed it so she can bring it in.

Made one a few days ago on a hoagie (hero) roll with pepperoni then nuked it in the microwave, poor mans cheesesteak but did the job.

I'm a mayo/mustard guy but I was making it at 410am after I had to clean the cars of the snow. Wife doesnt like too many condiments so just rushed it so she can bring it in.

Made one a few days ago on a hoagie (hero) roll with pepperoni then nuked it in the microwave, poor mans cheesesteak but did the job.

Cheesesteak. Damn I am gonna break down and eat an animal today.

tumblr_inline_owrabeYNGr1ujyw9k_540.gif

Really, explain lol.
Damn that bad?

I could write a novel. :lol:

It’s basically an endless carousel of making poor decisions in their personal lives, and then bombarding my wife with their self-created problems. Trying to make her the problem solver, getting her involved needlessly in petty **** before they decide it’s not a big deal. Then if she doesn’t agree with their actions they play passive aggressive or say/do things in an attempt to hurt her feelings. **** boils my blood. One of our biggest sources of stress. I cannot wait to move far away. :lol:

It’s basically an endless carousel of making poor decisions in their personal lives, and then bombarding my wife with their self-created problems. Trying to make her the problem solver, getting her involved needlessly in petty **** before they decide it’s not a big deal. Then if she doesn’t agree with their actions they play passive aggressive or say/do things in an attempt to hurt her feelings. **** boils my blood. One of our biggest sources of stress. I cannot wait to move far away. :lol:

Sounds like how me and my mother ended up. Basically disowned myself after this last couple of months and Baker acting her. Don't talk to anyone blood related anymore.

Seeing Paige with the old Women's belt is incomplete unless she getting skeeted on.

Someone link me with some pics of Jojo or whoever else. Victoria is a dirty girl, just the way I like em, hahahaha.

Damn man, sorry to hear to. Hopefully it gets better when y'all move. How far y'all trying to move?

Jeez. That's why I stay away from family drama.

Seeing Paige with the old Women's belt is incomplete unless she getting skeeted on.

Someone link me with some pics of Jojo or whoever else. Victoria is a dirty girl, just the way I like em, hahahaha.

Fly came through with the newest Io gravure. Like a goddamn champion!

I need a Kairi photo shoot where she eat's pastries and does pure things like blow bubbles, roll around in a pile of puppies, and picks flowers.

Sounds like how me and my mother ended up. Basically disowned myself after this last couple of months and Baker acting her. Don't talk to anyone blood related anymore.

Sorry you had to go through that Brother Drew :frown:

Damn man, sorry to hear to. Hopefully it gets better when y'all move. How far y'all trying to move?

Outer Space :lol:

Where in NY you at truth? Just moved from Queens to LI, east bumblef*ck and long *** commutes but best thing my wife and I did. Doing some work right now on the house, redoing the bathroom but the best feeling when you're doing it for yourselves and the future.

Sorry you had to go through that Brother Drew :frown:
Outer Space :lol:
All gravy Truth. I learned if you can't rely on yourself, then you are really done for. It toughened me up to some extent, and then I just got tougher after getting worked over in other **** tier situations. #NoZest

Also, when you cop a seat to outer space, save me a spot, I want outta here asafp.

And then Mama Asuka catches me looking and proceeds to reprimand me for being bad.

Goddamn I need to smash.

All gravy Truth. I learned if you can't rely on yourself, then you are really done for. It toughened me up to some extent, and then I just got tougher after getting worked over in other **** tier situations. #NoZest

Also, when you cop a seat to outer space, save me a spot, I want outta here asafp.

And then Mama Asuka catches me looking and proceeds to reprimand me for being bad.

Goddamn I need to smash.

Smash ASAP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom