XI / XII CDP Thought

Just a thought, but did you notice that in each pack so far one shoe has suede (or that cheap suede like material on it) and the other is leather or whateverthe shoe originally came with?

XII - Leather
X - Suede like material
IX - Leather
XIV - Suede like material
II - Leather
XXI - Suede like material
VI - Leather
XVII - Suede like material.
VII - Leather/Suede (Grey areas on the shoe)
XVI - Leather

SO, where I'm going with this is what do you think the shoe with suede on it will be for the XI / XII pack? I know the taxi's were confirmed for theXII, so u think the XI would have like a suede top on it instead of the mesh or something? I could be totally out of left field with this, but it would be aninteresting thought. I really really wish they released the Space Jams in the pack, but I know it ain't happening. What do you think? Has it been confirmedthat it's the OG breds, and not retro + variation of the XI?

doubt it but you never know from JB, dont give them ideas, delete this thread
and your list needs fixing, the VIs have the same suede/nubuck material the VIIs do on the red panels

The IV are suede
The XVIII are suede
The XX2 are Suede
The XX are suede
The XV are Suede
The XII are Suede

....Confirmed

Originally Posted by iHate481

doubt it but you never know from JB, dont give them ideas, delete this thread
and your list needs fixing, the VIs have the same suede/nubuck material the VIIs do on the red panels

i agree delete this thread, jb doesn't need any more bad ideas

error? XII's are suede
indifferent.gif
. I'm not a big fan of suedesneaks, but lately it seems that's all I've been buying. Suede is a pain in the bootay when it comes to rain, scuffs, shiny spots, and dirt. I preferleather over suede.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The IV are suede
The XVIII are suede
The XX2 are Suede
The XX are suede
The XV are Suede
The XII are Suede

....Confirmed

By who?

The VI is nubuck/suede not leather combine that with the XVII and your theory is unproven.

Suede XII's NOPE! We already know that they're taxis and taxis are leather, and the XI's are beautiful.

theres something you never see...white suede.

id still like those rumored red suede XIIs.

Suede XII's?? White Suede??

It'll never happen.

The VIII's and XV's will most likely be leather base shoes, as will the I's and XX2's...White Suede??
smh.gif

It really wouldn't surprise me if they made the black part of the Taxi's nubuck material....I hope they don't, but it wouldn't surprise me.

This has probably already been posted but i've seen several different "confirmations" on the colorways of the 11's and 12's in the CDP.Some say the spacejams, some say the black, red and white for the 11's. As for the 12's, i've heard of the red/white and the taxi's so I wasjust wondering if anyone knows for sure yet.

Originally Posted by airbird41

This has probably already been posted but i've seen several different "confirmations" on the colorways of the 11's and 12's in the CDP. Some say the spacejams, some say the black, red and white for the 11's. As for the 12's, i've heard of the red/white and the taxi's so I was just wondering if anyone knows for sure yet.
taxis and blk/red XIs HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED

man, i still cant complain about taxis and black red xis but those have been retroed before and done alot

i was hoping for something new and fresh like some white red xiis

why JB used suede on almost all shoes of the pack?? im not an expert, but is suede a great material for shoe??

Back
Top Bottom