XI / XII CDP Thought

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

suede xii's..honestly? c'mon what part of this shoe could possible be suede??
the black pebble part

Exactly what I was thinking!!The blk part on the sides of the shoe.It'll be
frown.gif

umm.... what the hell? i am so confused. so there will be suede on the 12's? damn. i was looking forward to this pack. i HATE taking care of suede.

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

8/15?? 8s arent suede and neither r the 15s

If you look at the 8's, the White/Red ones have suede/nubuck upper. At least my OG and Retro's do.

Wow, I just had a random thought and this thread blew up. I really don't want JB to screw it up, and I agree that the XI should NOT have anysuede/nubuck on it. The XII's, I wouldn't mind so much since I have the nubuck XII's, and they are actually one of my fav pairs to wear around. Ifthey are the Taxi's though, there should be NO suede/nubuck on them whatsoever. I'm still crossing my fingers on a SOLID pack from JB on this one.I'm anticipating copped x3 on this one.

I bet JB F***s up the the XI/XII package.... I PUT A MILLION DOLLARS ON IT!!!!!

To me there's only been 2 good packages... and that's was the 10/13 pack and the 7/16 pack

Yes, I said the 10/13 pack!!! Come and get me NT....lol

the suede is so cheap.. that's why theyve been using it od in every pack. but i sure hope not... im not copping the 11/12 anyway, but i definately wouldntcop if one was suede

this is the most waited of all the packs...cant wait to get it in my hands..

if JB is gonna mess up one shoe in the pack (which seems to be the trend), please go ahead and ruin the XII, the XI is my fav shoe...
- my columbias are used for indoor ball
- my DMP XI is for going out to nice dinners (in nice weather)
- my spacejams just got un ds'ed in fear of crumbling (there was a post a while back on some dudes jams who got ruined)
- my cool greys are my 24 hour fitness gym shoes
and most importantly...
-my bred XI is beat up from playing outdoor ball
frown.gif

a new pair would be verrrry nice...

i haven't bought a cdp all year, but your out of your mind if you think im gonna miss out on this last one. i gotta get my hands on a pair of xi. the lastpair i had i beat them into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom