XI / XII CDP Thought

1. The pack will look like the shoes that were last released to a certain degree. There will be no nubuck, clear bottom on the blk/red XI or any othermodification. 2. The pack will be the most limited because with each pack released the production number are less than the pack released before the currentone, hence there is no longer a discount on swoosh......NDC/swoosh have the same inventory. 3. There are quite a bit of people who say they aren't or willsay there werent please with the last couple of packs regardless of how the IIIs look, seeing as how thats the most sought after shoe from now until December.With that being said, people are going to feel the need to jump on this pack as a last hoorah, which will make things quite interesting from a good and badperspective. Thats free!!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Suede is NOT NUBUCK

Only 21s and 18s are suede

cosign

17s (maybe 14s, Ive never really got a good look at them)

what is with the resurrections lately? This theory is already out the window since there was no suede in 7/16 or 4/19 but yet somebody had to comment?

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

1. The pack will look like the shoes that were last released to a certain degree. There will be no nubuck, clear bottom on the blk/red XI or any other modification. 2. The pack will be the most limited because with each pack released the production number are less than the pack released before the current one, hence there is no longer a discount on swoosh......NDC/swoosh have the same inventory. 3. There are quite a bit of people who say they aren't or will say there werent please with the last couple of packs regardless of how the IIIs look, seeing as how thats the most sought after shoe from now until December. With that being said, people are going to feel the need to jump on this pack as a last hoorah, which will make things quite interesting from a good and bad perspective. Thats free!!
CO mfn Sign Also, all should have notice how my mans who "confirmed" that the XII's will be durabuck/suede/nubuck/etc. brought norespectable confirmation. A post about this pack surfaces every 2 weeks. It has been confirmed that the Taxi's are gon release as they were when they firstdropped. Now the info I read a while ago was that for now it is the Blk/Red XI's and that could change but not likely so might as well sign, seal, anddeliver that envelope as well.

Actually not a stretch for the XI's to have nubuck. The Grey XI's had the nubuck upper.

Dont care about this pack, because I have both OG pair. But for those of you looking to cop, suede material would be a
smh.gif
!

Whether you have the Orig. or not these are a def. cop
wink.gif
Suede onXII's plz no, more "Nubucks "would be nice!!! As for the XI's hope they keep it real, like previous release
ohwell.gif

if they r making one of em to be suede like material...
this pack wont worth much no more~
hope this will not happen

Well I dont see how either shoe cannot have nubuck since both have had a nubuck colorway previously. I forgot about the coolgreys an someone mentioned andthe xii's had the "nubucks", as they are called, in black and car. blue. hell, they could make the black part nubuck on either shoe...

I hope the xii is nubuck...im not getting the pack since i have og taxis and just sold my xis last year...but still wanna nubuck xii to keep my OG's out ofany confusion with the new ones...

Back
Top Bottom