Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Wont find any protest from me, I agree

Gotta get outta here before I get trapped.

Was thinking ATL but Georgia as a state is trash.

Leaning towards Denver, I like Seattle but its hella expensive
What’s wrong with Georgia? Genuine question. I know nothing about the area outside of Atlanta.

What’s wrong with Georgia? Genuine question. I know nothing about the area outside of Atlanta.

Traffic
Everybody is keeping up with the Jones
Everything is going up
Very very competitive

Traffic
Everybody is keeping up with the Jones
Everything is going up
Very very competitive
Oh wow. I heard that Atlanta wasn’t as affordable as it used to be but didn’t know it was a state thing

Just like I can’t eat everybody potato salad and cole slaw.

if that potato salad does not look season... I don’t care who house it is - I’m not touching

Im not moving to a Republican state

Democratic states come with way more perks if you can afford the cost of living

I bring food. My Wife makes some fye mac n cheese and the anglos go crazy over it every year. but I only eat packaged store bought food and canned/bottled drinks cuz these mfs cant cook at all.

yeah I need pics on this

0EDE5F82-5CF6-48A8-AE01-0BBC2B131208.jpeg

Combined a box of Prince and bag of Kraft and had the nerve to call it "famous" :lol:

It definitely sticks together and turns into a mac n cheese bar after 5 minutes too.

Last edited:
I was hoping there would be a Halloween potluck today. But no, just snacks.

Racist.

Outside of ATL, The rrst of GA is essentially Alabama

You have to go outside metro - outside of Cobb, Clayton, Decatur, Union City, Newton, Douglasville, Gwinnett?

it’s weird because more blacks are moving further out and whites are moving closer in

So yall just let folks have BlackFace Avatars now? Methodical Management Methodical Management @HellaSteph @kdawg

Talking about
@CHRISTIAN VUITTON
No, we don't allow offensive avatar images.

While, if you look, that particular image does not actually appear to involve blackface, an image search reveals that it is commonly used in a mocking, derisive, and, often, racist manner. Image search results range from pages titled "funny black people" to outright White Supremacist hate speech on reddit. Consequently, the image has been removed from display and the user who uploaded it has been contacted.

Back
Top Bottom