Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Only stuff I eat at my company's potluck is food people bought from stores, because they were too lazy to cook. Even then, it is mostly Hawaiian sweet rolls and desserts.

Then one of my homeboy's wife makes mini West Indian roti, and I bulldoze people to get to them. I eat at their house from time to time so I trust them.

Other than that I stay the **** away. The amount of nonsense people show up with, and have the gall to call it **** like "their speciality" or "world famous", is ridiculous.

I be looking at them dishes and thinking in my head "you really feed that **** to your family". :smh:

You got a real job? Who the hell would hire you?

Question:

In Georgia, the Department of Public Health, does random restaurants inspection (2-3 times a month). They’re grading from (A-F, 100-0)

The grades has to be posted in the front of the restaurants so patron can see it. Also, it’s available online for free. It breaks down everything

Is this not mandatory everywhere?

One place had a random inspection, and they found the employees and managers touching their hair and not washing their hands. Including a list of other things. The restaurant got shut down for 2 weeks.

We got that out here. I remember eating at Roscoes and when we left we noticed that they got a B grade. Might have been the one off Pico. This was years ago

We got that out here. I remember eating at Roscoes and when we left we noticed that they got a B grade. Might have been the one off Pico. This was years ago
Not hard to believe. One was shut down for a few days not too long ago. The one near the 405

Outwardly disgusted with him, and sent that picture to our all friends. He claimed it was a way to do it, and he doesn’t like to be made fun of at all but impossible to resist there.

I mean that’s a microcosm of what it was like to be his roommate.
What are some other things he did around the house?

And there’s a Lot of people in here worried about hygiene but y’all out here eating fast food 4x a week

that’s ironic
Name Names..........

Some of y’all got weak stomachs. But again I’d be the one eating street food so my stomach probably has experienced some grimyness to build up my iron stomach

1572480352017.png

I work with lazy people. I would hate to see how they handle themselves in the kitchen, probably bring in **** like this

Back
Top Bottom