∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

Aye these rumors/speculation are just crazy :lol: but it's an interesting list :wow:

...A few names were suggested and the list includes Nicolas Cage and Edward Norton or Bryan Cranston and Christian Bale if the lead roles will still be a two-male pair. Anthony Hopkins, Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson and Javier Bardem were also supported by fans. As for the female lead, Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain and Selma Hayek have all been suggested.

At least something that's confirmed dude already started S2 script. :pimp:

The writer told Entertainment Weekly that he has already started writing the script for Season 2.

eek.gif

Man Cranston and Bale would make for probably the GOAT season of any law/detective show,really hoping that there's a little hint of truth to some of those names. That's grade A talent being mentioned,sans Nic Cage 
laugh.gif

:wow:  

Man Cranston and Bale would make for probably the GOAT season of any law/detective show,really hoping that there's a little hint of truth to some of those names. That's grade A talent being mentioned,sans Nic Cage :lol:

Cranston would leave Bale in tears.

And don't sleep on Nic Cage. He's a crazy person, but you give him the material and he could at least do what Woody did.

Lemme get Chastain in there, though. :nerd:

Aye these rumors/speculation are just crazy :lol: but it's an interesting list :wow:

...A few names were suggested and the list includes Nicolas Cage and Edward Norton or Bryan Cranston and Christian Bale if the lead roles will still be a two-male pair. Anthony Hopkins, Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson and Javier Bardem were also supported by fans. As for the female lead, Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain and Selma Hayek have all been suggested.

At least something that's confirmed dude already started S2 script. :pimp:

The writer told Entertainment Weekly that he has already started writing the script for Season 2.
:wow:

If they get my boy Nic Cage it's gonna be a PROBLEM! He bout to run wild on anybody he gets paired with :lol:

Bardem would be nice to see as well. Same ol same ol if it's Sam L. Will Smith would probably decline anyway. I have no hope in dude. Hopkins would interesting. Also like Hayek for this. I feel Adams and Chastain would do there thing. I don't want JLa anywhere near this. Unsure on Bullock, first reaction is no. Obviously the best would be Cranston, Norton, and Bale.

I mean sheet I'd want some of these dudes to stick around and be the villain at the least.

According to the Daily Star UK, Hollywood actor Brad Pitt could be the star of "True Detective" Season 2. The report suggests that the actor is "close to signing a deal" to star as the main cast member.

:wow: :pimp:

Link

Aye that's the same rumor we've all discussed many pages back and it seems like Daily UK is the only one reporting that "he's close to a deal." We'll just have to wait for a better source.

Back
Top Bottom