3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

If I had to guess, I don't think they were given alone time together.  They probably all kicked it together under the supervision of the 3 scumbags, but I'd bet that they all were held separately when the dudes weren't around.  I guess that answers my question about why they all didn't dip along with Berry.  
Son I couldn't imagine being that twisted...reminds me of dude from Silence of the Lambs. 

Buffalo Bill **** right there. 

So one of the chicks had a seed by one the dirt bags?

youre 100% correct 206

just goes to show you how pathetic society is. doing what you know is right in your conscience is special now. people are so used to doing wrong that a good human being is some sort of miracle there is no semblance of community now, you have NTers saying they lived in the vicinity and that it was a close knit neighborhood but i dont know about all that.

im big on privacy and minding your own business but its amazing how disfunctional our communities have become

cant stand the religious crap either....."god is good" he sure as hell wasnt good when they were being raped and beaten for 10 yrs
Naw son, 7 out of 10 people had no idea that these two kidnappings were related. In retrospect, it makes sense - but it was difficult to determine at the time. I was skepitcal myself.

Two reasons:

-Amanda Berry was kidnapped after work (Burger King on W.110th) walking home a day before her birthday. Police treated it like a run-a-way case, because she was turning 17. We know she didn't run-a-way because my boy DJ; which was her boyfriend around the time - knew she would have contacted him NO MATTER WHAT, especially because of how close they were. So we figured she was dead by the time Gina's kidnapping happened.

-Georgina got kidnapped a year later, on W. 105th walking home from Wilbur Wright.

The difference in time was what made people think these were NOT related. People had already percieved Amanda dead by the time Gina was kidnapped. The circumstances didn't match, as the police treated it so - which was ******ed because the area they were kidnapped in were not too far apart.

So no, it wasn't THAT OBIVIOUS that they were linked. Nobody knew ****.
fam, i live here. i know all the details. they both went missing a few streets from each other. michelle knight was last seen on w. 106th and lorain. you think its just a coincidence that they all went missing within a couple blocks of each other? you think people who do this just decide to round up a bunch of girls all on the same day? knight said that when she kidnapped there was another woman already there.

i can guarantee you amanda summers was one of their victims as well

i would pull a Gary Plauche if I was one of the victims fathers

Mr.Plauche in action....

pushed that n's muffin cap back.

not mad at all.

you don't mess with a person's child.

youre 100% correct 206

just goes to show you how pathetic society is. doing what you know is right in your conscience is special now. people are so used to doing wrong that a good human being is some sort of miracle there is no semblance of community now, you have NTers saying they lived in the vicinity and that it was a close knit neighborhood but i dont know about all that.

im big on privacy and minding your own business but its amazing how disfunctional our communities have become

cant stand the religious crap either....."god is good" he sure as hell wasnt good when they were being raped and beaten for 10 yrs

fam, i live here. i know all the details. they both went missing a few streets from each other. michelle knight was last seen on w. 106th and lorain. you think its just a coincidence that they all went missing within a couple blocks of each other? you think people who do this just decide to round up a bunch of girls all on the same day? knight said that when she kidnapped there was another woman already there.

i can guarantee you amanda summers was one of their victims as well

You lived where?? Fam I grew up on W.100th and Denison and on W.117th and Lorain. I went to the same schools as these girls did during the same time they did. I know more about the details in these cases than you probably think you do.

Not even the point I'm trying to make; but you're acting as if everybody in the hot damn city believed these two cases were connected.

After that report in USA Today you can expect heads at Cleveland PD to roll. They could have found these women a few years back in the number of times they went to the house and reports of odd things going on.

So uh.....Cleveland PD is gonna have to explain A LOT about this: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-women-cleveland-brothers-arrested/2140359/

Does it take a damn dead body to surface for them to actually take initiative?! You get calls of 3 naked women on leashes being walked in a backyard....and NOT ONE officer shows up?!? wtf. And thats after multiple calls about the same address from suspicious neighbors :smh: So glad these three were relatively ok, obviously the emotional, physical trauma is gonna be tough to even come to terms with but at least they're alive and can be reunited with family.

But that article made me scratch my head

Just crazy.The first thing I thought of when I heard this story was Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. Anyways these girls gave birth in this house? I just cant wrap that around my mind :x

i know that it won't keep these types of crimes from being committed in the future, but everyone involved in these crimes should be tortured and kept alive.

I had no idea there were apparently 5 pregancies resulting from these scum raping those girls :x :x :x these are some sick bastards....they'll get theirs in prison hopefully

The government set this up...it's all fake.... the girls are actresses...

They set up this whole event so that police can enter your house at anytime and declare martial law...wake up sheeple

So uh.....Cleveland PD is gonna have to explain A LOT about this: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng-women-cleveland-brothers-arrested/2140359/

Does it take a damn dead body to surface for them to actually take initiative?! You get calls of 3 naked women on leashes being walked in a backyard....and NOT ONE officer shows up?!? wtf. And thats after multiple calls about the same address from suspicious neighbors
mean.gif
So glad these three were relatively ok, obviously the emotional, physical trauma is gonna be tough to even come to terms with but at least they're alive and can be reunited with family.

that article made me furious and just ******g sad

how do you not respond to those calls... 
mean.gif

what these girls must have gone through all that time,

I don't even want to begin to imagine what that kind of helplessness must feel like

Does it take a damn dead body to surface for them to actually take initiative?! You get calls of 3 naked women on leashes being walked in a backyard....and NOT ONE officer shows up?!? wtf. And thats after multiple calls about the same address from suspicious neighbors :smh: So glad these three were relatively ok, obviously the emotional, physical trauma is gonna be tough to even come to terms with but at least they're alive and can be reunited with family.

Elsie Cintron is Israel Lugo's Mother. Israel is my boy Weechi

After that report in USA Today you can expect heads at Cleveland PD to roll. They could have found these women a few years back in the number of times they went to the house and reports of odd things going on.
John Walsh was saying the CPD dismissed the notion that the Berry and DeJesus kidnappings were linked. Both took place a few miles from each other and the CPD still refused to believe they were in any way related.

I'm just really happy these girls are alive. I cannot imagine what they went through and it makes me sad to even think of it. I just hope they get a chance to live productive lives like Elizabeth Smart.

Chuck is a real dude :nthat:

Just watched that new interview. Its good to see a refreshing face on a hero. I'm sure no one would of pictured dude being a overnight sensation.

Its crazy when I posted that youtube video last night it had 301 viewing. As of tonight when I finished the interview I saw a couple related vids with his story had as many as 500,000 views dude definitely deserves his 15 mins of fame.

Jus curious because I'm not originally from the area, was there a reward for the girls?

For whoever said McDonalds needs to hook my boy up...

It looks like its coming

MYFOXNY.COM -
Charles Ramsey, the hero neighbor who helped save three young women and a child who had been missing for more than nine years, will soon be hearing from fast-food giant McDonald's.

The Cleveland resident has become an Internet sensation after he gave a TV interview about what happened. He told a WEWS/NewsChannel5 reporter that he'd been eating a McDonald's meal when he noticed a young woman behind the door to his neighbor's house calling out for help. Ramsey helped free her. She turned out to be Amanda Berry, 27, who had disappeared a decade ago.

Police then came and rescued Michelle Knight, 32, and Gina DeJesus, about 23, from the home.

"I barbecue with this dude," Ramsey said. "We eat ribs and what not, listen to salsa music, you see where I'm coming from? Not a clue that that girl was in that house, or anybody else was in there against their will."

On Tuesday, McDonald's tweeted: "We salute the courage of Ohio kidnap victims & respect their privacy. Way to go Charles Ramsey- we'll be in touch."

So what could that mean? Post a comment below with your guesses and ideas of what McDonald's might do to reward Ramsey.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22186784/mcdonalds-hails-charles-ramsey-cleveland-hero#ixzz2Sf75DOMA

Last edited:
Just got of the phone with my dude, They're finding baby bodies as we speak SMFH

Back
Top Bottom