3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

i still wanna know why those broads aint book it da first chance they got....
This WAS the first chance they got bruh.
10 years?! naw b......

i aint buying it.

and its not like it was just 1 girl where after alwhile your just alone with your

thoughts and your whole mental starts to break down..it was 3 of em all talking

to each other all da time...im glad they all alive and such, but da human spirit is hard to break....

i would've risked death to get freedom...i can't imagine being held in da same place for 10 years plus...
Such ignorance 
indifferent.gif
**** outta here b, 10 years is why this whole story is mind numbing....ignorance? more like stating da obvious.

da popular consensus WAS da fact that they were all dead because there was NO WAY IN HELL da average person

gonna go on missing that long without either being murked or not wanting to be found, when we see da stories develop

and da chicks tell they side of da story i can guarantee they gonna say ALL da times they could've bounce but didn't

whether they was mind ****** or not is a different matter all together.

Da speculation in here is ridiculous, b.

Some things you don't need to come up with with such a strong contrarian opinion on so quickly.

Best to just let da details on their captivity come to surface before we jump to any conclusions papi.

I wish nothing but the best to the victims of these crimes.

With that being said... these interviews are GOLD! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Now we wanna hurt you." "You felt that" "If i had known that Id be facing triple life.......wink." Im dying man. 6:45 if you wanna see it

Damn that interview was
laugh.gif

He's the type of dude a lot of us can learn something from. Good stuff.

Why no one talking about the 3rd girl Knight?
So did Berry get down from the attic and to the front door and thats when ramsey saw her and kicked the door in? im confused

There were multiple chances to save these woman's life earlier and it was all dusted aside. |I

God bless all those involved. really sad and angry about this.

Anyone ever see Sympathy for Lady Vengeance... that doesn't even begin to explain what I feel these men deserved.

Why no one talking about the 3rd girl Knight?
So did Berry get down from the attic and to the front door and thats when ramsey saw her and kicked the door in? im confused

Her family thought she left on her own accord. So,her issue was not amped up like the other two.

Back
Top Bottom