3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

Dang man. I was just getting a high from seeing all of Charles success.

We obviously knew the bodies were coming. I wonder if that NT who suspected another woman abduction will be proven right within the next couple of hours.

What I don't understand is how they couldn't escape all that time. Did the sick bastard have them locked in a vault ?
probably, i read in an article the CPD found chains

and is it true that sicko walked around with the six year old? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just watched that new interview. Its good to see a refreshing face on a hero. I'm sure no one would of pictured dude being a overnight sensation.

Its crazy when I posted that youtube video last night it had 301 viewing. As of tonight when I finished the interview I saw a couple related vids with his story had as many as 500,000 views dude definitely deserves his 15 mins of fame.

Jus curious because I'm not originally from the area, was there a reward for the girls?

YouTube always pauses its view count at 301. If you refresh at the right time, that 301 can shoot up to thousands in seemingly seconds.

Chuck Ramsey > . This ***** is a true American Hero. Just watched the interview he had with Anderson Cooper 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im still in tears

i still wanna know why those broads aint book it da first chance they got....
This WAS the first chance they got bruh.
10 years?! naw b......

i aint buying it.

and its not like it was just 1 girl where after alwhile your just alone with your

thoughts and your whole mental starts to break down..it was 3 of em all talking

to each other all da time...im glad they all alive and such, but da human spirit is hard to break....

i would've risked death to get freedom...i can't imagine being held in da same place for 10 years plus...
Such ignorance 
indifferent.gif

Just catching up on this story now.  Unbelievable.  The cops are one thing, but the way the 911 operators treated both Charles and Amanda was deplorable.  This girl hadn't talked to a normal person in 10 years, and that operator couldn't wait to hang up on her.  "Yeah, we'll send the cops when a car becomes available."  She's screaming stay on the phone with her, and the operator tells her "Just talk to the cops when they get there."  What a joke.  I hope both of those operators are fired.

Back
Top Bottom