$56 for 2 movie tickets, is AMC out of their damn mind!?!?!?

laugh.gif

I saw Little Fockers last night in Memphis and two tickets cost $19.
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
that's cheap here, I happened to have my old college ID still in my wallet last time I went to see a movie(no 3D and no delivery service because we have those too, something about "reserved seating director's hall")
my movie was still $10. I remember the movies around here use to be $9.25-9.75 depending on the theater before discounts or anything, straight BS how they raised the prices like that.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
that's cheap here, I happened to have my old college ID still in my wallet last time I went to see a movie(no 3D and no delivery service because we have those too, something about "reserved seating director's hall")
my movie was still $10. I remember the movies around here use to be $9.25-9.75 depending on the theater before discounts or anything, straight BS how they raised the prices like that.

That's crazy there are some theaters in Houston that has those kind of services but didn't know they would charge up front..

That's crazy there are some theaters in Houston that has those kind of services but didn't know they would charge up front..

what the.its more over here.. 2 tickets in 3d comes out to like $27 here in the dmv!!!.......thats cheap 

what the.its more over here.. 2 tickets in 3d comes out to like $27 here in the dmv!!!.......thats cheap 

Either you didn't pay attention or they really tried to pull some #*##. Report them to bbb or call whatever investigative news team is.

Either you didn't pay attention or they really tried to pull some #*##. Report them to bbb or call whatever investigative news team is.

Oh you went to on of the new dine in theaters. Well that makes sense. I've been thinking about making the trip to check it out.

Oh you went to on of the new dine in theaters. Well that makes sense. I've been thinking about making the trip to check it out.

I always buy student tickets, but some places don't offer it at night.

The AMC around me is 4.75 all day Monday-Thursday. Can't be that at all, I just wait until the weekend is over to catch a new release.

I always buy student tickets, but some places don't offer it at night.

The AMC around me is 4.75 all day Monday-Thursday. Can't be that at all, I just wait until the weekend is over to catch a new release.

Back
Top Bottom