$56 for 2 movie tickets, is AMC out of their damn mind!?!?!?

i'm assuming amc is trying to compete with the movie taverns

movie tavern is all i go to now, i refuse to go to the regular movies now

eating chicken strips and fries while watching a new movie >

i'm assuming amc is trying to compete with the movie taverns

movie tavern is all i go to now, i refuse to go to the regular movies now

eating chicken strips and fries while watching a new movie >

Originally Posted by kdawg

That's crazy. I hate when people try to do that whole "you have to buy this to get that" nomsense.

I went to the movies in London recently and I couldn't believe it when she said it would be £16.50 - that's about $25. Glad I had food in my pocket.

London prices are insane though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

That's crazy. I hate when people try to do that whole "you have to buy this to get that" nomsense.

I went to the movies in London recently and I couldn't believe it when she said it would be £16.50 - that's about $25. Glad I had food in my pocket.

London prices are insane though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

That's insane
30t6p3b.gif
The food itself costs 15? or is like you're paying just to have food there?
its da same gank they b pullin at clubs/lounges

Originally Posted by solemunchies

That's insane
30t6p3b.gif
The food itself costs 15? or is like you're paying just to have food there?
its da same gank they b pullin at clubs/lounges

i go to the Pasaic, NJ amc. its pretty chill. but im for sure not going to pay 15 bucks on crappy overpriced food.

i go to the Pasaic, NJ amc. its pretty chill. but im for sure not going to pay 15 bucks on crappy overpriced food.

thats what u get goin to a movie theatre with waiters and assigned seats and %%!*
u dont need all that to watch a movie
$5 tickets daytime $6.50 night time + a bar in the theatre u just got get ur lazy *%% up and walk down the hallway

thats what u get goin to a movie theatre with waiters and assigned seats and %%!*
u dont need all that to watch a movie
$5 tickets daytime $6.50 night time + a bar in the theatre u just got get ur lazy *%% up and walk down the hallway

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Movies before 12pm>___________ $6 is the best way to go.

Waiting for it to come out on netflix or DVD is the way to go.  I don't even waste my time in theaters anymore.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Movies before 12pm>___________ $6 is the best way to go.

Waiting for it to come out on netflix or DVD is the way to go.  I don't even waste my time in theaters anymore.

my theatre is pretty cheap, only 6.75 or maybe its up to 7 something for a ticket. but i made a vow to never buy popcorn again. 6+$ for a medium? im not having that. and i LOVE popcorn.

my theatre is pretty cheap, only 6.75 or maybe its up to 7 something for a ticket. but i made a vow to never buy popcorn again. 6+$ for a medium? im not having that. and i LOVE popcorn.

A mandatory $15 food fee on top of the $10 ticket
sick.gif
sick.gif

The theater by my house charges $16 for each 3D movie ticket, watched tron legacy on my computer last night for free

A mandatory $15 food fee on top of the $10 ticket
sick.gif
sick.gif

The theater by my house charges $16 for each 3D movie ticket, watched tron legacy on my computer last night for free

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I always buy student tickets, but some places don't offer it at night.

The AMC around me is 4.75 all day Monday-Thursday. Can't be that at all, I just wait until the weekend is over to catch a new release.

Exactly. I went to the movies the other day where it's $10.50 for a ticket and thought it'd be around $7-$8 with a Student ID since it was the afternoon. Saw a sign that said Student Pricing was $8.50 and only on Wednesdays from 12-6.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom