Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

overall, i think the xx3 are missing a lot of credit, to be honest most of the later number aj's arent really all that attractive IMO. the xx3 is nice, nottoo much goin on, stylish, nice CW's for the most part and can be loved by old scool jay heads and new scool dudes. i love the xx3's, only thing i cansay bout them is i wish i had more of them

people who say the xx3 dont really know about kicks and think that retro jordan are new lol and like the fusion and 6 ring i just laugh idc i love every jordan1-23 in there own way and dont care what anyone says or think because i respect the jordan brand and each jordan has a story of it's own =)

I Love my XX3's! they are great shoes to just look at IMO

Theres alwasy people who will HATE your shoes man dont sweat it. I remember all the HATE I got when I wore my XX's! its all part of wearing the kicks man,cause at the end of the day you know the shoes are Fire!

its probably bc they couldnt get the XX3 so they are just raggin...but seriously whats the point of saying anything then? kids these days.

Man the XX3 are dope let the haters hate...these shoes are sick i got the stealths and get props on the when ever i wear them

Dudes wearing any Jordan hybrid has no credibility in my book to talk about the XX3's being ugly. Most of the dudes in the locker room probablycouldn't get them XX3's and they are just jealous. The XX3 can be seen arguably as the most groundbreaking Jordan's of all time aesthetically andperformance wise since the XI. Can't wait for retro's.

pimp.gif

I finally picked up a pair of Wizard's XX3's at a local footlocker this weekend.
I was shocked there were still some left.

A few people I know don't likes these, there definitely top 7 for me though.

Heads up for NY people, Dr.Jays has the UNC XX3s on sale for $150. The other 2 should drop to the same price shortly.

son do ya thing, forget haters you bought em b/c you like em....the only way they'll start lookin ugly is if you feel like you ain't doin somethinright wit em. otherwise do you

They just don't know what went into the XX3 and the legacy. XX3s are fire and everything that Tinker incorporated into the shoe is hotness. There not in mytop 3 but they are definitely up there.

Keep rocking your heat and keep turning heads.

That's a perfect example of a bunch of guys hating. You should never have entertained the first guy.

Back
Top Bottom