Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Tatum 1 ?
1F80C8D7-B092-49B3-AEC9-60B1A04C3116.jpeg
050EB33C-BAD8-4105-98B3-AABC955F630D.jpeg

Daaamn. I didn’t even think of how PF is wider. I’m the guy who wants to keep these but they’re too narrow for my pinky toe. I’m not tryin to drop the extra bread though, US retail is already high

Edit - actually the white/blue PF on Goat in my sz is “only” 230 after fees

The fact that my left shoe is ok but the right one is bad kinda makes me open to trying another pair or maybe the lows. I know people can have a foot bigger/wider than the other but in all my life I’ve never known this to be the case for me
it's quality control. I have several experiences encountering such sizing issues. this is why I prefer buying shoes in-store rather than order online. there have been numerous times that I have to swap pairs and get the right size.

I'm not a fan of 7s so it would kind of make sense for those to be the 37s, but damn I can't imagine Nike made a Jordan look that bad. You'd think that was Tatum's sig. Guess we'll know by tomorrow.

Also here's the 37 thread dude made

I just got my pair of regulars in. They look great in person. Length wise the fit is good, width definitely is on the narrow side compared to the previous Jordan releases. I can understand people having issues with pinky toe. (especially on the first few wears). Since you have both pairs on hand, can you confirm that PF version has a wider cut? That would be reason enough for me to consider switching to the PF version, given I can get a pair of course.

I just got my pair of regulars in. They look great in person. Length wise the fit is good, width definitely is on the narrow side compared to the previous Jordan releases. I can understand people having issues with pinky toe. (especially on the first few wears). Since you have both pairs on hand, can you confirm that PF version has a wider cut? That would be reason enough for me to consider switching to the PF version, given I can get a pair of course.
PFs are wider and have the XDR

Back
Top Bottom