Asics Love?!? Where is it?

In all fairness when you bought them it says on the purchase page  

DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITIES, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
^ that has no bearing on what the consumer rights are in a particular jurisdiction. Think of a valet or parking lot ticket that says "Not responsible for theft/damage" just because it says it, doesn't make it so. If the parking lot/business fails to live up to its terms or duties owed, damn right they are liable. Chichan, you can always argue it and file a complaint/claim with your credit card or whatever.

Here's a real life example, which I haven't shared to date, cuzz didn't want people trying to take advantage, but at one point Kith refused to modify an order, well before they shipped, and on top of that they didn't ship in time per their own terms. I filed a complaint, got my money back and was able to keep the shoes.

About to pick these up for $190 shipped can I get a legit check? Thanks in advanced !

P.s. Sorry for quality and angle. On mobile.

^ that has no bearing on what the consumer rights are in a particular jurisdiction. Think of a valet or parking lot ticket that says "Not responsible for theft/damage" just because it says it, doesn't make it so. If the parking lot/business fails to live up to its terms or duties owed, damn right they are liable. Chichan, you can always argue it and file a complaint/claim with your credit card or whatever.

Here's a real life example, which I haven't shared to date, cuzz didn't want people trying to take advantage, but at one point Kith refused to modify an order, well before they shipped, and on top of that they didn't ship in time per their own terms. I filed a complaint, got my money back and was able to keep the shoes.
I understand what you are saying  and I don't disagree  but I don't fully agree.  As  a consumer we have rights you are correct but   I bought these shoes knowing i couldn't return them.  Now if i get them and they are damaged or the quality is horrible  that is a whole different topic.  When the shoes haven't shipped yet and your trying to cancel your order knowing    that you can't  then i don't feel bad.  Most state laws require business to post  refund/return policy  Concepts  did.

Back
Top Bottom