BREAKING NEWS: Michael Vick is officially a free man

a lot of hating in this thread
smh.gif
i mean if you don't like vick why are you even in here in the first place?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

all this for some dogs. 2 years later and its still ridiculous
laugh.gif
He lied to feds and ran an illegal gambling ring.

He got off light.

call it whatever you want. he got punished for fighting dogs.
ok...well if that's what you think:

is dog fighting illegal? YES
is it a felony? YES

so he got nailed for illegal activity. whether or not YOU think it should be legal or not doesn't really matter.

Mike Vick should say he will donate his salary to a animal rescue organization and if anything only keep around $44,000 a year for 2 seasons.

Bet they let him play.

He needs to take the pressure and villain label off himself.

Nobody (aka most Americans) wants to see a young black guy come out of prison right into their living rooms making $4million dollars.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Q46totheE wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

wow so Goodell said "I dont believe everybody deserves a second chance" A BIG SMH

I really hate this man and I don't know him at all....reminds me of one of these southern bible hugging conservatives
But why are you guys making it seem like Goodell OWES it to Vick to re-instate him in the first place? Some of yall are making it seem like
it's Vick's right to play in the NFL. You should go ahead and serve a 2 year bid and see if you job will welcome you back with open arms. Dude is
prolly just happy to be out of jail in the first place. If...and I mean IF he has the opportunity to play in the NFL again, that would be a bonus.

cause this !##@ is over some god damn dogs....if its that serious then start picking up all these stray animals all over cities....its stupid to
me...personally I wouldnt fight dogs cause i dont see what you can get out of it but its not something to keep someone out the league for
IT'S OVER MORE THAN JUST DOGS!!!!

!*%$ goodell.....and if they coke sniffing boy matt jones is back in the league then goodell can go to hell for all i care

Mike Vick should say he will donate his salary to a animal rescue organization and if anything only keep around $44,000 a year for 2 seasons.

hell no....all them animal society people should kill themselves....if they care that much then they need to go pick up all this bum raggedy stray animalswalking around...and I hope not one god damn member eats meat and I hope not 1 god damn member doesnt have leather seats in they car and I hope not 1 god damnmember have anything in possession that comes from the killing of an animal

/rant

i agre with the matt jones argument ... ###$ that guy in his %$! ... and let me get this straight, i loved watching vick play ... but dude doesnt deserve achance in my eyes ...

Q46totheE wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

wow so Goodell said "I dont believe everybody deserves a second chance" A BIG SMH

I really hate this man and I don't know him at all....reminds me of one of these southern bible hugging conservatives
But why are you guys making it seem like Goodell OWES it to Vick to re-instate him in the first place? Some of yall are making it seem like
it's Vick's right to play in the NFL. You should go ahead and serve a 2 year bid and see if you job will welcome you back with open arms. Dude is
prolly just happy to be out of jail in the first place. If...and I mean IF he has the opportunity to play in the NFL again, that would be a bonus.

cause this !##@ is over some god damn dogs....if its that serious then start picking up all these stray animals all over cities....its stupid to
me...personally I wouldnt fight dogs cause i dont see what you can get out of it but its not something to keep someone out the league for
IT'S OVER MORE THAN JUST DOGS!!!!

@@*% goodell.....and if they coke sniffing boy matt jones is back in the league then goodell can go to hell for all i care
laugh.gif
the matt jones thing does trouble me, i'll give youthat. i do think fighting and killing dogs is worse than what jones did...but still, jones def. got off a bit easy.

laugh.gif

He got off light.

is it a felony? YES

so he got nailed for illegal activity. whether or not YOU think it should be legal or not doesn't really matter.

we live in a country where dogs are treated better than people. thats my only problem
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He got off light.

is it a felony? YES

we live in a country where dogs are treated better than people. thats my only problem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He got off light.

is it a felony? YES

laugh.gif
I do have to agree with you on that though
laugh.gif

DeadsetAce wrote:

hell no....all them animal society people should kill themselves....if they care that much then they need to go pick up all this bum raggedy stray animals walking around...and I hope not one god damn member eats meat and I hope not 1 god damn member doesnt have leather seats in they car and I hope not 1 god damn member have anything in possession that comes from the killing of an animal

/rant

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and I hope not one god damn member eats meat and I hope not 1 god damn member doesnt have leather seats in they car and I hope not 1 god damn member have anything in possession that comes from the killing of an animal
Personally, I only buy leather recliners if they're made from the skin of an electrocuted, stomped-on, beaten, and drowned cow. Anything lessis just absurd.

Same goes for my steak... screw humanely killed beef, I need to know that !%%$ has been tenderized by boot heels and car batteries.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

DeadsetAce wrote:

hell no....all them animal society people should kill themselves....if they care that much then they need to go pick up all this bum raggedy stray animals walking around...and I hope not one god damn member eats meat and I hope not 1 god damn member doesnt have leather seats in they car and I hope not 1 god damn member have anything in possession that comes from the killing of an animal

/rant

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whoa whoa...you messed up quoting that homey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

LifeLessons wrote:

and I hope not one god damn member eats meat and I hope not 1 god damn member doesnt have leather seats in they car and I hope not 1 god damn member have anything in possession that comes from the killing of an animal
Personally, I only buy leather recliners if they're made from the skin of an electrocuted, stomped-on, beaten, and drowned cow. Anything less is just absurd.

Same goes for my steak... screw humanely killed beef, I need to know that !%%$ has been tenderized by boot heels and car batteries.

pimp.gif

members as in animal society....i could care less about a member on here
laugh.gif

LifeLessons wrote:

Personally, I only buy leather recliners if they're made from the skin of an electrocuted, stomped-on, beaten, and drowned cow. Anything less is just absurd.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

speaking of those animal society whackos...my boy dated this one chick who was part of PETA. she wouldn't let him wear any leather productswhenever they went out on dates. not a huge deal, except for shoes tho
laugh.gif

LifeLessons wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
speaking of those animal society whackos...my boy dated this one chick who was part of PETA. she wouldn't let him wear any leather products whenever they went out on dates. not a huge deal, except for shoes tho
laugh.gif

Well, if he wore the Nikes coming out now there would be no worry about leather
indifferent.gif

LifeLessons wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Oh.
embarassed.gif

Well yeah, $!!@ those guys. PETA is nothing more than one giant publicity stunt. All those animal extremists need to stop doing stuff like throwing paint onpeople wearing furs and sending President Obama fly swatters, and actually help out where it's needed.

The only animal people I support are my local shelters, simply because they keep the strays off the street, spay and neuter animals, and get like norecognition for it.

Nobody (aka most Americans) wants to see a young black guy come out of prison right into their living rooms making $4million dollars.

smh.gif
There is NO NEED to play the race card here. Black, mulatto, redclay like Gumbys horse, it's a terrible act the Dbag committed.

Don't stoop so low and play that card. You're better than that IMHO

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
There is NO NEED to play the race card here. Black, mulatto, red clay like Gumbys horse, it's a terrible act the Dbag committed.

you crazy if this was brett farve (the good ol boy) or Tom Brady....I bet Goodell wouldn't act this way

Bet they let him play.

smh.gif

People are still salty about pro athletes?
smh.gif

And it aint sweet for Vick once he gets signed - he owes the Falcons millions. He playin for free. All his money going to the Falcons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Bet they let him play.

smh.gif

smh.gif

And it aint sweet for Vick once he gets signed - he owes the Falcons millions. He playin for free. All his money going to the Falcons creditors
laugh.gif

People are still saying things like, "They were just dogs"?
laugh.gif

What part of it being illegal don't you understand? And
laugh.gif
@ thescenarios in here. "If, if, if."

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Bet they let him play.

smh.gif

smh.gif

And it aint sweet for Vick once he gets signed - he owes the Falcons millions. He playin for free. All his money going to the Falcons creditors
laugh.gif

Even worse
smh.gif
. It's really not sweet for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
There is NO NEED to play the race card here. Black, mulatto, red clay like Gumbys horse, it's a terrible act the Dbag committed.

you crazy if this was brett farve (the good ol boy) or Tom Brady....I bet Goodell wouldn't act this way
Man, Brett wouldn't have done any jail time either
laugh.gif
probably have Goodell and John Madden come by the house for a few matches.

Back
Top Bottom