Coming off as too friendly.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Not even gunna lie, I dont know how to get straight to smashing, without the whole dating part.

Im putting myself out there in this thread OD
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be so cool
tired.gif
Don't worry dude, and don't worry too much about smashing. Right now you should be focusing on talking to girls, hanging out and letting whatever happens happen.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Not even gunna lie, I dont know how to get straight to smashing, without the whole dating part.

Im putting myself out there in this thread OD
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be so cool
tired.gif
Don't worry dude, and don't worry too much about smashing. Right now you should be focusing on talking to girls, hanging out and letting whatever happens happen.

many gems in here:

aloof with girls and let them know that you're interested, but not in a rush to get things popping
don't be a pushover
minordisrespect and lack of taking women seriously while droppingcontinuous sarcasm and jokes to put them down will cause them to likeyou. 

confident and genuine

Then after all that and understanding, do this:

just watch hitch and your straight

many gems in here:

aloof with girls and let them know that you're interested, but not in a rush to get things popping
don't be a pushover
minordisrespect and lack of taking women seriously while droppingcontinuous sarcasm and jokes to put them down will cause them to likeyou. 

confident and genuine

Then after all that and understanding, do this:

just watch hitch and your straight

Relax op, don't place too much importance on it. Yeah, there's a way that a guy is "supposed" to talk with a lady, but every guy has different methods. Of course, keep your mind open, but don't change completely.

Relax op, don't place too much importance on it. Yeah, there's a way that a guy is "supposed" to talk with a lady, but every guy has different methods. Of course, keep your mind open, but don't change completely.

Your over analyzing the game. Most of the females your whining about probably ain't about #+*+ and the other half are probably so far stuck up their own *%* it doesn't matter. Be you treat em like you meet em and when the princess comes along that treats you good and she is all about you take HER seriously....... until then treat these females like your about to die in 3 days and you have nothing to lose. Cats on here make women out to be mythical impossible creatures. If you ain't knocking her down and taking her out somebody else will and more than likely he is just like you. You think all these chicks are dating pro athletes and musicians like they lead you to think? No they have everyday bums knocking down just like you. Hell I know girls with rich boyfriends that still let bums smash. Females=timing nothing more nothing less. If they don't like you for being you and being polite then politely tell her to get off your phone and stop wasting your precious time!

Your over analyzing the game. Most of the females your whining about probably ain't about #+*+ and the other half are probably so far stuck up their own *%* it doesn't matter. Be you treat em like you meet em and when the princess comes along that treats you good and she is all about you take HER seriously....... until then treat these females like your about to die in 3 days and you have nothing to lose. Cats on here make women out to be mythical impossible creatures. If you ain't knocking her down and taking her out somebody else will and more than likely he is just like you. You think all these chicks are dating pro athletes and musicians like they lead you to think? No they have everyday bums knocking down just like you. Hell I know girls with rich boyfriends that still let bums smash. Females=timing nothing more nothing less. If they don't like you for being you and being polite then politely tell her to get off your phone and stop wasting your precious time!

oooooooooooor, if you still want to respect them always use loving terms to also let them know your intentions. You can get BUNZ with many styles, just gotta perfect one.

oooooooooooor, if you still want to respect them always use loving terms to also let them know your intentions. You can get BUNZ with many styles, just gotta perfect one.

Another tip, never refer to them as pretty, beautiful or sexy. Say @$#% like cute and lovely to keep them humble.

Another tip, never refer to them as pretty, beautiful or sexy. Say @$#% like cute and lovely to keep them humble.

I got the same problem and I honestly can't help it. I'm funny, pretty charming, can hold a convo with women but I can't express interest.....she literally has to initiate it.

INS
ohwell.gif

I got the same problem and I honestly can't help it. I'm funny, pretty charming, can hold a convo with women but I can't express interest.....she literally has to initiate it.

INS
ohwell.gif

Be yourself, and say what you feel. From my perspective, many people have been putting a facade on for so long that they don't know who they really are.

Just relax and be yourself. If you wanna make a joke, make a joke. If you wanna say something to her, just say it. As long as you are being yourself, you will be ok.

Be yourself, and say what you feel. From my perspective, many people have been putting a facade on for so long that they don't know who they really are.

Just relax and be yourself. If you wanna make a joke, make a joke. If you wanna say something to her, just say it. As long as you are being yourself, you will be ok.

a lot of good stuff in this thread. OP just keep things simple and don't over analyze anything. Things are never as complicated as they seem when you just get out there and be yourself.
I would tone down the friendliness a little bit, but don't change the core of who you are. When you have a good understanding of who you are as a person, it's easy to let the petty stuff go.

We've all been there man, keep your head up it ain't nathan

a lot of good stuff in this thread. OP just keep things simple and don't over analyze anything. Things are never as complicated as they seem when you just get out there and be yourself.
I would tone down the friendliness a little bit, but don't change the core of who you are. When you have a good understanding of who you are as a person, it's easy to let the petty stuff go.

We've all been there man, keep your head up it ain't nathan

Yo SpeakUp real talk since you get these chicks with the jokes just hit them up with the innuendo... like 90% of these females are dense as %@$. They may stoneface the %@$ outta you but 2 days later when they realize what you were gettin at or they run what you said by their smart but fat friend they'll be like
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
Then you start doin %@$ like smackin #$$%, leaning in on em, brushing ya elbow against they *******, whispering in they ear all that incidental contact %@$... and you in...
pimp.gif

Instead of being OD aggressive just give yaself an out if the situation breaks down. Kinda like an ejection button that'll let you make the clean getaway... leave some ambiguity... serves two purposes... it'll have them digging and asking questions if they're interested or they'll peep game give you the
sick.gif
and you can say "Oh didn't even mean it like that... you UGLY"
laugh.gif

Yo SpeakUp real talk since you get these chicks with the jokes just hit them up with the innuendo... like 90% of these females are dense as %@$. They may stoneface the %@$ outta you but 2 days later when they realize what you were gettin at or they run what you said by their smart but fat friend they'll be like
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
Then you start doin %@$ like smackin #$$%, leaning in on em, brushing ya elbow against they *******, whispering in they ear all that incidental contact %@$... and you in...
pimp.gif

Instead of being OD aggressive just give yaself an out if the situation breaks down. Kinda like an ejection button that'll let you make the clean getaway... leave some ambiguity... serves two purposes... it'll have them digging and asking questions if they're interested or they'll peep game give you the
sick.gif
and you can say "Oh didn't even mean it like that... you UGLY"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its funny you say that cause I always give myself the L by comparing myself to dudes like that. Ill think of someone I like, but start psyching myself out because Im not Chris Brown, or 6' 8" or tatted up driving a Gallardo. Then I wont bother to approach because Ill think thats what she wants and then Ill think of myself as not good enough.

Im laying down everything in this thread. I need to be broken to be built back up

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

INS
ohwell.gif

Exactly man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can reel them in no problem, but I cant keep them as love interest or smashes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom