Coming off as too friendly.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

honestly the thing that separates the guys who get the girl from the guys that dont is that the guy that gets her goes after...

he makes moves to kiss her and touch while the other guy is to busy being 'nice' and thinking he's respecting her space or is afraid of rejection...

most girls aren't gonna make that first move...

you gotta throw those hints out that the point of this whole thing is to smash...

of course if you want more than smashing from the girl you'll move a lil slower but it should always be out there that you're here to beat...

you gotta gauge the girl on how slow/fast to move
This.

Honestly, it just seems like OP doesn't know how to flirt.

It's not even about being a nice guy.

You can be a nice guy and still get it in.
You just have to let girls know that you are treating them like a queen because you desire them. You are here to smash/establish a relationship of some sort........whether it takes 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Not all girls are attracted to straight up $##@#!%#. As long as you can show them your a man, you'll be straight.

This nice guys finish last is bull *$$*. Guys who don't know how to approach women finish last.
OP I'm not eve gonna flex, I've had some of those issues in the past as well. I've gotten better though. I think what worked best for me was talking to multiple chicks at once. It prevents simping because you don't even have the time to give each chick the time of day.

honestly the thing that separates the guys who get the girl from the guys that dont is that the guy that gets her goes after...

he makes moves to kiss her and touch while the other guy is to busy being 'nice' and thinking he's respecting her space or is afraid of rejection...

you gotta throw those hints out that the point of this whole thing is to smash...

of course if you want more than smashing from the girl you'll move a lil slower but it should always be out there that you're here to beat...

This.

You just have to let girls know that you are treating them like a queen because you desire them. You are here to smash/establish a relationship of some sort........whether it takes 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Not all girls are attracted to straight up $##@#!%#. As long as you can show them your a man, you'll be straight.

This nice guys finish last is bull *$$*. Guys who don't know how to approach women finish last.
OP I'm not eve gonna flex, I've had some of those issues in the past as well. I've gotten better though. I think what worked best for me was talking to multiple chicks at once. It prevents simping because you don't even have the time to give each chick the time of day.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This.

You just have to let girls know that you are treating them like a queen because you desire them. You are here to smash/establish a relationship of some sort........whether it takes 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Not all girls are attracted to straight up !+%%+%!*. As long as you can show them your a man, you'll be straight.

This nice guys finish last is bull %*#*. Guys who don't know how to approach women finish last.
IDK. Maybe? Im just very sweet and complimentary. Which is probably a bad thing. Right?

This.

You just have to let girls know that you are treating them like a queen because you desire them. You are here to smash/establish a relationship of some sort........whether it takes 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. Not all girls are attracted to straight up !+%%+%!*. As long as you can show them your a man, you'll be straight.

This nice guys finish last is bull %*#*. Guys who don't know how to approach women finish last.
IDK. Maybe? Im just very sweet and complimentary. Which is probably a bad thing. Right?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This.

if youre just trying to smash probably if you're really feeling her not really...you just gotta find the girl that fits that...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This.

if youre just trying to smash probably if you're really feeling her not really...you just gotta find the girl that fits that...

Originally Posted by scshift

I swear, over the summer I'm going to take a train straight into Boston and just work on spitting game for a night

not trying to be funny, but why Boston? Are the chicks loose there?

I swear, over the summer I'm going to take a train straight into Boston and just work on spitting game for a night

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Nah man, it's where I live
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Nah man, it's where I live
laugh.gif

Not even gunna lie, I dont know how to get straight to smashing, without the whole dating part.

Im putting myself out there in this thread OD
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be so cool
tired.gif

Not even gunna lie, I dont know how to get straight to smashing, without the whole dating part.

Im putting myself out there in this thread OD
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be so cool
tired.gif

If it makes you feel any better ive been keeping an eye on this thread
nerd.gif
Ive always relied on females to make the first move.

If it makes you feel any better ive been keeping an eye on this thread
nerd.gif
Ive always relied on females to make the first move.

OP, dont worry. If you really feel this is a problem for you, admitting it is the first step. Learn from your past mistakes and formulate a new game plan. Realize that females are irrational creatures that act off pure emotion. Learn how to balance sexual aggression and a "nice" demeanor and you'll be set.

OP, dont worry. If you really feel this is a problem for you, admitting it is the first step. Learn from your past mistakes and formulate a new game plan. Realize that females are irrational creatures that act off pure emotion. Learn how to balance sexual aggression and a "nice" demeanor and you'll be set.

Realize this. Chicks are just as (if not more) horny than dudes. Chicks are also just as self conscious (if not more) than dudes. You have something they need. Not want. Need. Not just physically btw. 
If you have something to sell. Would you be ashamed to put it up on ebay or craigslist? If you didn't advertise that it is for sale, would you ever sell it? 

Realize this. Chicks are just as (if not more) horny than dudes. Chicks are also just as self conscious (if not more) than dudes. You have something they need. Not want. Need. Not just physically btw. 
If you have something to sell. Would you be ashamed to put it up on ebay or craigslist? If you didn't advertise that it is for sale, would you ever sell it? 

Back
Top Bottom