Coming off as too friendly.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Your over analyzing the game. Most of the females your whining about probably ain't about #+*+ and the other half are probably so far stuck up their own *%* it doesn't matter. Be you treat em like you meet em and when the princess comes along that treats you good and she is all about you take HER seriously....... until then treat these females like your about to die in 3 days and you have nothing to lose. Cats on here make women out to be mythical impossible creatures. If you ain't knocking her down and taking her out somebody else will and more than likely he is just like you. You think all these chicks are dating pro athletes and musicians like they lead you to think? No they have everyday bums knocking down just like you. Hell I know girls with rich boyfriends that still let bums smash. Females=timing nothing more nothing less. If they don't like you for being you and being polite then politely tell her to get off your phone and stop wasting your precious time!

Its funny you say that cause I always give myself the L by comparing myself to dudes like that. Ill think of someone I like, but start psyching myself out because Im not Chris Brown, or 6' 8" or tatted up driving a Gallardo. Then I wont bother to approach because Ill think thats what she wants and then Ill think of myself as not good enough.

Im laying down everything in this thread. I need to be broken to be built back up

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I got the same problem and I honestly can't help it. I'm funny, pretty charming, can hold a convo with women but I can't express interest.....she literally has to initiate it.

INS
ohwell.gif

Exactly man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can reel them in no problem, but I cant keep them as love interest or smashes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SpeakUp23 wrote:

Your over analyzing the game. Most of the females your whining about probably ain't about #+*+ and the other half are probably so far stuck up their own *%* it doesn't matter. Be you treat em like you meet em and when the princess comes along that treats you good and she is all about you take HER seriously....... until then treat these females like your about to die in 3 days and you have nothing to lose. Cats on here make women out to be mythical impossible creatures. If you ain't knocking her down and taking her out somebody else will and more than likely he is just like you. You think all these chicks are dating pro athletes and musicians like they lead you to think? No they have everyday bums knocking down just like you. Hell I know girls with rich boyfriends that still let bums smash. Females=timing nothing more nothing less. If they don't like you for being you and being polite then politely tell her to get off your phone and stop wasting your precious time!

Its funny you say that cause I always give myself the L by comparing myself to dudes like that. Ill think of someone I like, but start psyching myself out because Im not Chris Brown, or 6' 8" or tatted up driving a Gallardo. Then I wont bother to approach because Ill think thats what she wants and then Ill think of myself as not good enough.

Im laying down everything in this thread. I need to be broken to be built back up

I got the same problem and I honestly can't help it. I'm funny, pretty charming, can hold a convo with women but I can't express interest.....she literally has to initiate it.

INS
ohwell.gif

Exactly man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the irony

SpeakUp23 wrote:

INS
ohwell.gif

Exactly man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the irony

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

SpeakUp23 wrote:

INS
ohwell.gif

Exactly man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the irony

I know right

And did you peep my Tumblr name?

Its Verbal Intercourse in spanish. So not living up to my SNs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But thats why I made this thread. For me and those similar to seek guidance.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

SpeakUp23 wrote:

INS
ohwell.gif

Exactly man
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the irony

I know right

And did you peep my Tumblr name?

Its Verbal Intercourse in spanish. So not living up to my SNs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But thats why I made this thread. For me and those similar to seek guidance.

QFMFT This thread had a lot of good pointers but this 1 stuck out because I could relate to it.I use to over analyze and put the box on a pedestal till I realized that most girls ain't about +@$% and mess with bums .

Yo Op just continue you doing what you doing but bring in some new moves.When u chilling with a female try to break that physical contact ice make them sit on your lap rub on her thighs tell them you like their shape hold her hand and spin her around show her it's not just a convo or mental thing .When you having them phone convo's throw in sexual questions like places she hasn't had sex,what hasn't see done sexually etc Try to get her to take it their with you so you can be able to feed off it to get your self right.

QFMFT This thread had a lot of good pointers but this 1 stuck out because I could relate to it.I use to over analyze and put the box on a pedestal till I realized that most girls ain't about +@$% and mess with bums .

Yo Op just continue you doing what you doing but bring in some new moves.When u chilling with a female try to break that physical contact ice make them sit on your lap rub on her thighs tell them you like their shape hold her hand and spin her around show her it's not just a convo or mental thing .When you having them phone convo's throw in sexual questions like places she hasn't had sex,what hasn't see done sexually etc Try to get her to take it their with you so you can be able to feed off it to get your self right.

The beta male energy lingering around/in this thread is sickening.
Go do some swag boosting *!%@ all of you, damn.  Watch Killa Season or something.
Excuse me
sick.gif

The beta male energy lingering around/in this thread is sickening.
Go do some swag boosting *!%@ all of you, damn.  Watch Killa Season or something.
Excuse me
sick.gif

This thread is gold. Props op for having the guts to make it, a lot of cats feel this way but don't want to get flamed.
Let me start out my post with this: op, u sound a lot like how I was. You seem to be very smart/ analytical, but when it comes to pulling chicks, ALL sound logic is absolutely useless. Its ALL based on inner feelings. It sounds cliche, but you truly have to be yourself and go with what you truly feel. If you don't feel like going somewhere, DON'T GO. Don't be overly nice thinking that it will pull the girl.

@mytmouse, I love when you and other girls post in these threads
pimp.gif
its like getting the answers.

Here's my theory on being "emotionally easy": Guys have physical goals with girls and girls have emotional goals with guys. Guys want sex, but if they get it too fast, chances are they won't respect the chick; he feels its better if he "works" for it. The guys ultimate goal is to marry a chick so that he can get the sex when he wants it. Girls want a guy to treat them like a queen, but she wants to feel like SHE taught him how to treat her! If you start out treating her like a queen from the jump, she has nothing to work towards, thus making you emotionally easy and you've already lost. So when you feel pressured to saying or doing something nice in fear of not making her mad, or in hopes that she'll like you, its the same as her being pressured to have sex with you in hopes that it will make you like her or will prevent you from being mad at her. SHE WILL RESPECT YOU IF YOU STAND YOUR EMOTIONAL GROUNDS.

If you're her type of person, her fun comes from the challenge of getting what she wants.

I'm at the point where I think I'm pretty good with girls. I find human interaction in general very fascinating. Some of the things mentioned hit home, eg. Being very respectful and not very aggresive in fear of offending her, or being too nice in general. I Know I'm guilty of treating new chicks like queens in the past.

I've gotten better, but I'm still learning mos def. 99% of the time, I feel uncomfortable meeting a new chick. I get nervous because I never know what to say. Maybe I'm taking her too seriously. Props to my son wisepharoah for the tip, "treat them like you've got 3 days to live
laugh.gif

This thread is gold. Props op for having the guts to make it, a lot of cats feel this way but don't want to get flamed.
Let me start out my post with this: op, u sound a lot like how I was. You seem to be very smart/ analytical, but when it comes to pulling chicks, ALL sound logic is absolutely useless. Its ALL based on inner feelings. It sounds cliche, but you truly have to be yourself and go with what you truly feel. If you don't feel like going somewhere, DON'T GO. Don't be overly nice thinking that it will pull the girl.

@mytmouse, I love when you and other girls post in these threads
pimp.gif
its like getting the answers.

Here's my theory on being "emotionally easy": Guys have physical goals with girls and girls have emotional goals with guys. Guys want sex, but if they get it too fast, chances are they won't respect the chick; he feels its better if he "works" for it. The guys ultimate goal is to marry a chick so that he can get the sex when he wants it. Girls want a guy to treat them like a queen, but she wants to feel like SHE taught him how to treat her! If you start out treating her like a queen from the jump, she has nothing to work towards, thus making you emotionally easy and you've already lost. So when you feel pressured to saying or doing something nice in fear of not making her mad, or in hopes that she'll like you, its the same as her being pressured to have sex with you in hopes that it will make you like her or will prevent you from being mad at her. SHE WILL RESPECT YOU IF YOU STAND YOUR EMOTIONAL GROUNDS.

If you're her type of person, her fun comes from the challenge of getting what she wants.

I'm at the point where I think I'm pretty good with girls. I find human interaction in general very fascinating. Some of the things mentioned hit home, eg. Being very respectful and not very aggresive in fear of offending her, or being too nice in general. I Know I'm guilty of treating new chicks like queens in the past.

I've gotten better, but I'm still learning mos def. 99% of the time, I feel uncomfortable meeting a new chick. I get nervous because I never know what to say. Maybe I'm taking her too seriously. Props to my son wisepharoah for the tip, "treat them like you've got 3 days to live
laugh.gif

dudes are too embarrassed to take an L, so they dont wanna come "aggressive". everyone takes an occasional L. and like mouse said, girls aren't gonna make the first move, so if you dont do it, some other guy will

dudes are too embarrassed to take an L, so they dont wanna come "aggressive". everyone takes an occasional L. and like mouse said, girls aren't gonna make the first move, so if you dont do it, some other guy will

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
This!!

OP everyone says "Just talk to girls"  "Just smash and dash"  but really it isn't that easy for all people.  I can't just walk up to a random person while im at target trying to get number.  I am the same way.  I will talk to a chick but i have super high standards.  So i will take them out make sure they are cool have a decent background kick it forever with them before the pass and then will allow something more physical to happen.  But i feel like when ever i talk to a girl im always trying to make sure they fit all my criteria and some times girls can't pass that and i just stop talking to them.

I wish i could offer you sound advice on how to keep a girl interested or show that you are interested without being super nice.  But in order to act like "you don't care about them" or you have "3 days to live" you have to not really care if you lose them.  You have to date a girl you KNOW you are better then.  That way when it comes to everything you will be the overbearing @#$hole that people say you should be.  It's hard to understand but try to find a girl that you feel is privileged to be with you.  Even if she isn't, tell yourself she is.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
This!!

OP everyone says "Just talk to girls"  "Just smash and dash"  but really it isn't that easy for all people.  I can't just walk up to a random person while im at target trying to get number.  I am the same way.  I will talk to a chick but i have super high standards.  So i will take them out make sure they are cool have a decent background kick it forever with them before the pass and then will allow something more physical to happen.  But i feel like when ever i talk to a girl im always trying to make sure they fit all my criteria and some times girls can't pass that and i just stop talking to them.

I wish i could offer you sound advice on how to keep a girl interested or show that you are interested without being super nice.  But in order to act like "you don't care about them" or you have "3 days to live" you have to not really care if you lose them.  You have to date a girl you KNOW you are better then.  That way when it comes to everything you will be the overbearing @#$hole that people say you should be.  It's hard to understand but try to find a girl that you feel is privileged to be with you.  Even if she isn't, tell yourself she is.

Back
Top Bottom