DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

Are you sure they just weren't really cold?

Flight club does have its deals...i've got some jordan XX's off them for less than retail a few years ago

Are you sure they just weren't really cold?

Flight club does have its deals...i've got some jordan XX's off them for less than retail a few years ago

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I've been to the SOHO location. Really Small? Near Supreme?
thats unfortunate about the robbery.

Even tho they're rippin people off....

Nike kinda started the trend.... did they not? I mean if there wasn't people coppin at that price they wouldn't be selling. They're only tryna eat what they're snackin on. Just my opinion

plus isn't it consignment? Ah well. Still not a good look. At least no one was hurt it sounds like

You obviously haven't been in a long time.Funny, I was in the area today. My girl asked if I wanted to go, said nah. Thank god.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I've been to the SOHO location. Really Small? Near Supreme?
thats unfortunate about the robbery.

Even tho they're rippin people off....

Nike kinda started the trend.... did they not? I mean if there wasn't people coppin at that price they wouldn't be selling. They're only tryna eat what they're snackin on. Just my opinion

plus isn't it consignment? Ah well. Still not a good look. At least no one was hurt it sounds like

You obviously haven't been in a long time.Funny, I was in the area today. My girl asked if I wanted to go, said nah. Thank god.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

Dudes probably ran up in there like this

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
came in here to post this

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by All Ready

i wonder what their policy is for people who have shoes on consignment and those pairs get stolen

good question. but theyre not liable. was like that when that autoshop got robber (NTer showed pics) and every car had its rims stolen.
That would be me....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom