five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

Originally Posted by you go boy

five guys is a better burger period but a little overpriced... and the fries are mediocre at best... they stay soggy... i actually prefer checker fries over these... in n out is only better because of the price and more choices on the menu...

so burgers wise 5 guys> in n out
everything else in n out> 5 guys
i hate soggy fries and never had soggy five guys fries, the trick is to pour them out the cup into the bag and shake the bag around and rip it so you can eat them out the bag.

Originally Posted by you go boy

five guys is a better burger period but a little overpriced... and the fries are mediocre at best... they stay soggy... i actually prefer checker fries over these... in n out is only better because of the price and more choices on the menu...

so burgers wise 5 guys> in n out
everything else in n out> 5 guys
i hate soggy fries and never had soggy five guys fries, the trick is to pour them out the cup into the bag and shake the bag around and rip it so you can eat them out the bag.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Yo, just came back from a trip out west and tried everything, carl jrs, whataburger, fatburger, in and out...

they just opened a five guys out here and had it for the first time.

meh. honestly none really stand out against the rest.

WHAT A BURGER probably my fave chain.

love the steakhouses from BK and you can get em for under 10 bucks with fries and a drink.

it's hard to find a burger that makes people stop in their tracks. unless it's a burger from kuma's in chicago.
Is Kuma's good like that? I've heard nothing but rave reviews but cant seem to get it in my head its better than Paradise Pup or Edzo's
laugh.gif
Kumas is crazy good. Only problem is you can't get a plain burger. Everything has its crazy combinations.

Seriously it's all cuz of the pretzel bun. I worked at a country club in 02 and they served burgers on those things. Those buns make everything taste better. Really though I went to 5 guys spend 12 bucks on fries and a burger. I'd rather go to Kumas and drop 12 on a burger by itself.

Never been to Edzo's. Paradise pup meh...
bk_a1_steakhouse_xt_05.jpg

some steakhouse XT love. 3.99 forget that five guys noise.

oh yeah... kuma's...

burgKumasBlackSabbath.jpg

Yo, just came back from a trip out west and tried everything, carl jrs, whataburger, fatburger, in and out...

love the steakhouses from BK and you can get em for under 10 bucks with fries and a drink.

it's hard to find a burger that makes people stop in their tracks. unless it's a burger from kuma's in chicago.
Is Kuma's good like that? I've heard nothing but rave reviews but cant seem to get it in my head its better than Paradise Pup or Edzo's
laugh.gif
Kumas is crazy good. Only problem is you can't get a plain burger. Everything has its crazy combinations.

Seriously it's all cuz of the pretzel bun. I worked at a country club in 02 and they served burgers on those things. Those buns make everything taste better. Really though I went to 5 guys spend 12 bucks on fries and a burger. I'd rather go to Kumas and drop 12 on a burger by itself.

oh yeah... kuma's...

laugh.gif

oh yeah... kuma's...

thatburgerneededmoretimeonthegrill

laugh.gif

oh yeah... kuma's...

thatburgerneededmoretimeonthegrill

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

5 guys is great and no trans fat.

if your trying to eat real healthy and your going to a fast food place like 5 guys or In-N-Out then your doing it real wrong 

if your trying to eat real healthy and your going to a fast food place like 5 guys or In-N-Out then your doing it real wrong 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

roll.gif

a large fries is 1,500 calories
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

It taste great. Never said it was healthy. No fast food is healthy. Not even subway. I can break that to a science if you want.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

It taste great. Never said it was healthy. No fast food is healthy. Not even subway. I can break that to a science if you want.

lived in baldwin park off of frazier a few blocks down from original in n out when i was young n in 08 n always luvd it
never had 5 guys so i cant really say but as far as everything else
in n out >>>>>>
double-double a cheeseburger strawberry shake n animal style=heaven

o 2 guys in san bernardino (an italian joint) best bread n butter
dont kno y i added that tho

lived in baldwin park off of frazier a few blocks down from original in n out when i was young n in 08 n always luvd it
never had 5 guys so i cant really say but as far as everything else
in n out >>>>>>
double-double a cheeseburger strawberry shake n animal style=heaven

o 2 guys in san bernardino (an italian joint) best bread n butter
dont kno y i added that tho

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Five Guys may have the better burger, but as an overall restaurant, In-N-Out has to be tops.

I mean, how are you going to call yourself a legit burger joint and not serve milkshakes? Absurd.
Co-sign on all points, In-N-Out is my overall favorite. And I'm not the most religious dude, but I do like the Bible verses that the owners chose to put on all the merchandise (Cups, bags, paper wrapping etc.) Its pretty dope.

But being able to customize a burger at Five Guys is a major plus, I enjoyed my double cheeseburger burger with bacon, grilled mushrooms and grilled onions 
pimp.gif
. The burger patty they use is so legit.

Back
Top Bottom