Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

I understand the daughter may have guilt because her dad went out trying to defend her. But I can't imagine a world where the daughter would ever look at her father the same after that happened.

She screams and runs and they shoot her instead of you. Now what? He took the course of action that he probably thought was the best that would make it so that they both make it out alive.
I'm not gonna judge him for that. I've never been anywhere near a situation like the one he was placed in so I refuse to sit at my keyboard and go "**** this punk. Ima go out like a real one".
I don't agree with his decision but I'm not gonna look down on him for the course of action he took and it astounds me that more people are chastising the father than the perpetrators of this heinous *** crime for making him even have to make such a ****** up decision.
it's common sense that these thugs were wrong and deserved to be put to sleep

Just can't imagine being a father and leaving my daughter to get raped like that
Also can't be walking out there in 9 pm without a phone :smh:

i'd fight to the death i would imagine, but i agree..unless you somehow grab the gun to use it or throw it away and put the hands of god on them boys, its a bad outcome either way.

i hope for a severe punishment, but who knows with this justice system.

really sad story man :smh: can't imagine what was going thru pops mind, as he is running seeking help, knowing his daughter is in the middle of getting raped.

what i really want to know is, what would lead kids that young to assume its ok to do that to another human being? something is wrong here, at that age you know right from wrong. why? i have every reason to believe that father would've been shot dead right there on the spot, and i can't comprehend what kind of life a kid can have in nyc to grow up thinking he's gonna do **** like this. that's what really kills me. they made their choice, and they should suffer the worst, but its sad...these are 5 teens that were long lost somehow and society ain't eem care.

^Sure, it's a lose-lose situation...But I'd give my daughter atleast a chance to scream and yell for help, rather than leave her to get raped.

Fake or not, this story makes my blood boil because I have a two-month old daughter.
She screams and runs and they shoot her instead of you. Now what? He took the course of action that he probably thought was the best that would make it so that they both make it out alive.

I'm not gonna judge him for that. I've never been anywhere near a situation like the one he was placed in so I refuse to sit at my keyboard and go "**** this punk. Ima go out like a real one".

I don't agree with his decision but I'm not gonna look down on him for the course of action he took and it astounds me that more people are chastising the father than the perpetrators of this heinous *** crime for making him even have to make such a ****** up decision.
7HrpVmR.gif

Man once ur kids are brought into this world
Ur main objective in life is to protect and provide for them at all costs
Ain't no way I ain't tryna wrestle a gun outta somebody hands ain't no way I'm leaving my daughter
He gonna have to shoot me and while he shooting me
My daughter be running to safety
This really has me heated
At the ***** *** teenagers and the dad

I respect that. I'd feel the same way about my youngins. But there's 5 dudes, let's be realistic even if u are single handedly fighting 3 of the, off, that still leaves 2 to chase and possibly rape your kid.

I dislike what Homie did just as much as everyone else in this thread, I just don't have enough of the facts to disrespect him etc.

You yourself have stated that your ,aim objective is to provide and protect your kids, who is to say if her pops gets killed these dudes won't still shoot her (no need for witnesses) and even if she makes it what if she just lost her only provider?

Glad to see someone else in here who ain't trying to e-thug for reps....

**** is sad my g.

I understand the daughter may have guilt because her dad went out trying to defend her. But I can't imagine a world where the daughter would ever look at her father the same after that happened.

I feel u brush. That's very true but imagine a world where she never gets to see her pops again.

He made a choice and at least they are both ALIVE. As far as their mental health that is something that will forever be changed.

Yeah at the end of the day if you choosing between being a punk and death people can say what they want they choosing being a punk

I'm just saying I would be the idiot to test my luck and I'm sure my daughter would be probably be saying he should of just listened to them :x

truly sad

Last edited:
It aint even about E thugging.

You trying to tell me you have to think twice about defending your child?

Is Brownsville considered the worst part of Brooklyn?

If it was, can't be walking around like that in the dark without any burner or phone on you

Last edited:
Ain't no way I ain't tryna wrestle a gun outta somebody hands ain't no way I'm leaving my daughter

I respect that. I'd feel the same way about my youngins. But there's 5 dudes, let's be realistic even if u are single handedly fighting 3 of the, off, that still leaves 2 to chase and possibly rape your kid.

I dislike what Homie did just as much as everyone else in this thread, I just don't have enough of the facts to disrespect him etc.

You yourself have stated that your ,aim objective is to provide and protect your kids, who is to say if her pops gets killed these dudes won't still shoot her (no need for witnesses) and even if she makes it what if she just lost her only provider?
See but that's when street smarts
Not even street smarts
Common sense
Or at least thinking on ur toes comes in to play
Only 1 has a gun
They all can't be tough guys if only 1 has a gun
U would think more than likely if the plan ain't going how they planned initially
Then maybe half would scatter and run away
If u were fighting the one with the gun and it went off the others would most likely run
Not saying for sure
But again he dealing with teenagers
Plus they would fear getting caught once a shot rang out
And more than likely if m fighting over a gun
The others if they didn't dj off would probably try and help the kid with the gun fight me off
And not be tryna concentrate on my daughter
So she could easily run off
At least I would be yelling run while I'm wrestling for that gun

**** is sad my g.
Which is why I don't even understand how this is a discussion.

Assuming this is your average father... He could have taken at the most 2 of them, leaving 3 other dudes w/ one of them armed.

He either gets popped and his daughter still takes a loss, or he lives to run and get help w/ his daughter taking the loss.

Guaranteed she will never forget that moment for the rest of his life and I feel sorry for dude, as much a lose/lose situation as they come, but the posters in this thread are just
mean.gif

Dudes acting like they have time to sit there and eat a Twix bar while they contemplate the complexity of the situation.

This is also why I got that CCW

Last edited:
It aint even about E thugging.

You trying to tell me you have to think twice about defending your child?

We both know homie didn't have a chance to think twice. He'll hopefully he is never placed in a situation where he has to even make decision like this again.

I can say like many of you I would rather take the bullet, but my situation ain't the same as his. My kids would be good regardless. His may not be.

^Sure, it's a lose-lose situation...But I'd give my daughter atleast a chance to scream and yell for help, rather than leave her to get raped.

Fake or not, this story makes my blood boil because I have a two-month old daughter.

All of this.

Not even street smarts
Common sense
Only 1 has a gun
U would think more than likely if the plan ain't going how they planned initially
If u were fighting the one with the gun and it went off the others would most likely run
Not saying for sure
The others if they didn't dj off would probably try and help the kid with the gun fight me off

If you think your and your daughter coming out alive against 5 men who have weapons when you're unarmed you don't have common sense and have a warped view of reality

Last edited:
Not even street smarts
Common sense
Only 1 has a gun
Not saying for sure
The thing is that the father and daughter were walking unarmed and no cellphone through a park with no lights at 9 pm at a dangerous area :smh:
Could have been avoided all together with street smarts

Other than that, F those teenagers, pure scumbags

Last edited:

I'm not gonna judge this man. It was a lose lose situation. Either you run to get help and your daughter gets raped, or you get shot and your daughter gets raped and/or possibly shot too. And to think that this was done by kids 
mean.gif
This. I'm sure 99% of the people in this thread calling this guy a p has never had a gun pointed in their face. Ish could have easily been a double tragedy with the dad losing his life, and the girl being taken away and raped later. 

I'm not saying I agree with the guy's actions but ya'll are being way too harsh and speaking way too boldly as people who have and prob never will be in a similar situation. 

Not even street smarts
Common sense
Only 1 has a gun
Not saying for sure

Too many assumptions again. Who is to say only 1 person had a gun. Maybe the others just didn't pull it out yet?

It's easy to come up with that scenario when your at a desk or behind a computer/ phone etc but lemme see how fast your decision making is with a loaded 9in your face.

The initial report said that the guy who pulled the strap was 20-30. Everyone keeps saying kids but at least one of the was an adult from my understanding.

In a situation where 5 men outnumber 2 people and one has a gun, there's very little chance the attackers are fleeing just because you are scuffling with the guy with a gun.

**** is sad my g.
U don't have to be a ethug
Or regular thug
Gangster or whatever u wanna throw out there
To wanna protect ur kid
I rather be dead and gave my child a chance at life
And not have to be raped by 5 dudes
Than to have left her
**** they coulda killed her then
And then what
That ain't what a father is suppose to do
IN MY EYES
and this comng from a dude whose dad was never there
I had no man teach me how to be a man
But I knew from seeing how hard my mom struggled to provide and protect me
What a man's role to his family is suppose to be
He is the provider and protector
Being a dad is a thankless job half the time
Mothers get all the praise
But seeing the smile on my kids face every damn day is enough for me
yeAh he coulda died tryna wrestle that gun
But I bet u t woulda gave his daughter
Which shoulda been the main focus time to get away
Or at least a chance.
That's my greatest fear
Me outliving my kids
I'll be damned if that happens

what i really want to know is, what would lead kids that young to assume its ok to do that to another human being? something is wrong here, at that age you know right from wrong. why? i have every reason to believe that father would've been shot dead right there on the spot, and i can't comprehend what kind of life a kid can have in nyc to grow up thinking he's gonna do **** like this. that's what really kills me. they made their choice, and they should suffer the worst, but its sad...these are 5 teens that were long lost somehow and society ain't eem care.
That's a question that popped into my head immediately when I read their age. They're ******* kids man. What happened to them? What's going on in their lives that they would even consider such an action?

If it was, can't be walking around like that in the dark without any burner or phone on you
Idk about worst overall but it's pretty ******. Right next door to east new york. Entire area just sucks. 

i think that..and east new york. those areas have yet to see gentrification as far as i know and have always had the worst reputation as long as i've been alive.. brownsville is where the nypd did a lot of stops when they were heavy into stop and frisks (still might be)

Last edited:
If it was one or two dudes? Maybe I give them a chance but let us be serious and say you fighting off the guy with a gun. The daughter is running away I guess the other 4 dudes just going to let her run huh? That's not happening

At this point it isn't even a matter about if would he survived defending his daughter it's more about the fact that he wasn't willing to, which is tough to acknowledge but at least they are both are alive. To some manhood is worth their life and to some it's not.

Back
Top Bottom