Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Idc what anybody is talking about, dude with the gun is getting rushed. I'm biting, racking his eyes, etc. Tell yo daughter run soon as u rush him. Anything but to go and leave her.

If you think your and your daughter coming out alive against 5 men who have weapons when you're unarmed you don't have common sense and have a warped view of reality
Coming out a live or not, you have to try and defend your daughter.

You forget that every NT'er is an accomplished master in the art of combat.
People in here are saying they would rather fight to the death than let their daughter get raped... nobody in here is acting like they would have dodged bullets like Neo and washed all five of these kids. 

Man once ur kids are brought into this world
Ur main objective in life is to protect and provide for them at all costs
Ain't no way I ain't tryna wrestle a gun outta somebody hands ain't no way I'm leaving my daughter
He gonna have to shoot me and while he shooting me
My daughter be running to safety
This really has me heated
At the ***** *** teenagers and the dad

I respect that. I'd feel the same way about my youngins. But there's 5 dudes, let's be realistic even if u are single handedly fighting 3 of the, off, that still leaves 2 to chase and possibly rape your kid.

I dislike what Homie did just as much as everyone else in this thread, I just don't have enough of the facts to disrespect him etc.

You yourself have stated that your ,aim objective is to provide and protect your kids, who is to say if her pops gets killed these dudes won't still shoot her (no need for witnesses) and even if she makes it what if she just lost her only provider?
See but that's when street smarts
Not even street smarts
Common sense
Or at least thinking on ur toes comes in to play
Only 1 has a gun
They all can't be tough guys if only 1 has a gun
U would think more than likely if the plan ain't going how they planned initially
Then maybe half would scatter and run away
If u were fighting the one with the gun and it went off the others would most likely run
Not saying for sure
But again he dealing with teenagers
Plus they would fear getting caught once a shot rang out
And more than likely if m fighting over a gun
The others if they didn't dj off would probably try and help the kid with the gun fight me off
And not be tryna concentrate on my daughter
So she could easily run off
At least I would be yelling run while I'm wrestling for that gun

If you think your and your daughter coming out alive against 5 men who have weapons when you're unarmed you don't have common sense and have a warped view of reality
Not 5 men
5 teenagers
And only 1 had a weapon
I've been held at gunpoint before
And honestly I was scared as ****
But I thought quick on my feet
And jumped into traffic
It was 4-5 dudes
Only 1 had a gun
They was tryna lead me to a side street to rob me
This was on 90th and e14th in Oakland
I jumped into on coming traffic
1 cause the cars spooked the dudes
And 2 if they shot at me a car was a better target than me
Though I didn't even think of the people inside the car at the time

Man if me gettin shot or dying means my daughter lives and doesnt get raped by 5 dudes better beleive im fightin till the death.

Aint no ho in my blood thats gona allow me to whimper away wit my tail between my legs, on some "im going to call the police"

Forget them laws homie im fittna handle this how a father is supposed too.

you think ima feel bad tryna kill whoever is tryna kill me just cuz they a teenager? They wana try to rape someone, all morals are out the window

Not 5 men
5 teenagers
And only 1 had a weapon
And jumped into traffic
It was 4-5 dudes
Only 1 had a gun

Five men five teenagers it don't really matter fam, most of the black men in prison with murder charges didn't commit that crime when they were men. Don't act they aren't capable of murder.

Again the moral dilemma isn't even about if he had a chance to win that fight but the fact that he wasn't willing to try for his child

See but that's when street smarts
Not even street smarts
Common sense
Or at least thinking on ur toes comes in to play
Only 1 has a gun
They all can't be tough guys if only 1 has a gun
U would think more than likely if the plan ain't going how they planned initially
Then maybe half would scatter and run away
If u were fighting the one with the gun and it went off the others would most likely run
Not saying for sure
But again he dealing with teenagers
Plus they would fear getting caught once a shot rang out
And more than likely if m fighting over a gun
The others if they didn't dj off would probably try and help the kid with the gun fight me off
And not be tryna concentrate on my daughter
So she could easily run off
At least I would be yelling run while I'm wrestling for that gun

Too many assumptions again. Who is to say only 1 person had a gun. Maybe the others just didn't pull it out yet?

It's easy to come up with that scenario when your at a desk or behind a computer/ phone etc but lemme see how fast your decision making is with a loaded 9in your face.

The initial report said that the guy who pulled the strap was 20-30. Everyone keeps saying kids but at least one of the was an adult from my understanding.

In a situation where 5 men outnumber 2 people and one has a gun, there's very little chance the attackers are fleeing just because you are scuffling with the guy with a gun.
For the case of my argument lets assume they only had one gun
But even if they had 2
They can't shoot me for fear of shooting their friend while we both wrestling
And let's say a shot goes off cause either they shoot me
Or the gun goes from while we wrestling for it
More than likely all hell is gonna break loose and the dudes will scatter

I'd defend my daughter at all costs.
That's easy for me to say right now though, in a critical situation like that I don't know how I would react or what I'd do. Defending my child would be the rational choice but who knows what goes through my head when I'm facing a gun

She screams and runs and they shoot her instead of you. Now what? He took the course of action that he probably thought was the best that would make it so that they both make it out alive.
I'm not gonna judge him for that. I've never been anywhere near a situation like the one he was placed in so I refuse to sit at my keyboard and go "**** this punk. Ima go out like a real one".
I don't agree with his decision but I'm not gonna look down on him for the course of action he took and it astounds me that more people are chastising the father than the perpetrators of this heinous *** crime for making him even have to make such a ****** up decision.

Glad to see someone else in here who ain't trying to e-thug for reps....

**** is sad my g.

E-thugging?

I'm 99.9% positive you don't have kids with that clown *** statement.

Coming out a live or not, you have to try and defend your daughter.
This was my point. I'd rather tell the shooter 'no' and take the bullet.

I understand the Father ran to get help. I completely understand that.

But if I was in that situation, my decision would be to defend her.

Man if me gettin shot or dying means my daughter lives and doesnt get raped by 5 dudes better beleive im fightin till the death.

Aint no ho in my blood thats gona allow me to whimper away wit my tail between my legs, on some "im going to call the police"

you think ima feel bad tryna kill whoever is tryna kill me just cuz they a teenager? They wana try to rape someone, all morals are out the window

Well you just gonna be dead and your daughter still probably got raped but atleast you died fighting for your seed

No sarcasm that's a honorable thing to do

That's all good and **** until you're on the ground bleeding out watching your daughter get snuffed and then dragged away. Or worse shot too

You can't blame the father. It's either fight or flight and his natural instinct was to run.

The parents should've just killed their own kids instead of turning them in.

People in this thread seem to be more upset with the dad than the teenagers who gang raped the girl. 
mean.gif

Not 5 men
5 teenagers
And only 1 had a weapon
And jumped into traffic
It was 4-5 dudes
Only 1 had a gun

Five men five teenagers it don't really matter fam, most of the black men in prison with murder charges didn't commit that crime when they were men. Don't act they aren't capable of murder.

Again the moral dilemma isn't even about if he had a chance to win that fight but the fact that he wasn't willing to try for his child
Bruh what are we arguing about
Cause I'm not really sure :lol:
All I'm saying in all my posts is
I don't give a **** what was going on
I'm NOT leaving my daughter
And I'm a fight whoever to give my child a chance
Even if it was in vein
I rather try than not
I'm not tryna get e-props
Or say I'm tougher than the next man
But I will die for my kids straight up
N it's and or buts about it
Regardless

All I know is that the situation was:

-Walking with daughter at night with no gun, no cellphone through a dangerous area
-Goes through park with no lighting
-5 scumbag thugs walk up and one with a gun tells dad to scram
-Daughter gets raped
-Takes the dad 20 minutes to find the police

All around just :smh: at everything
I know from experience that if you walk at night through somewhere that is crime ridden, you gotta pack a weapon on you and have a cellphone

I would've just killed them all or similar with gun point robberies tell them to shoot me first then take the money.

I'm wondering why the father didn't leave and immediately come back with a weapon though. He called the police knowing he lives in Bville? :smh:

It's pretty twisted that these rapists are 14-17.

Last edited:
E-thugging?

It has nothing to do with that. I just like others have pointed out that we don't know the situation enough to call this stranger a ***** to cast judgement on him without knowing further details about his life etc.

Whether I have children on not (and I do not). Is not the question.

A ton of dudes in this very thread have said I would've just taken the bullet or fought off all these dudes and been some sort of hero are also without children.... ****** just be typing **** out without having ever lived.

So while I do not have kids. I been robbed before and had that pistol in my face..... That alone gives me 80% more experience than many of the dudes in this thread....

E-thugging?

It has nothing to do with that. I just like others have pointed out that we don't know the situation enough to call this stranger a ***** to cast judgement on him without knowing further details about his life etc.

A ton of dudes in this very thread have said I would've just taken the bullet or fought off all these dudes and been some sort of hero are also without children.... ****** just be typing **** out without having ever lived.

So while I do not have kids. I been robbed before and had that pistol in my face..... That alone gives me 80% more experience than many of the dudes in this thread....
I don't know about everyone else and can't speak for everyone else
But being a hero would be the furthest thing from my mind
I can give 2 ducks about being a hero
I just want my child safe
And would do anything to ensure it

man **** this thread b. Everybody here think they Liam Neeson n **** 

I wouldn't call the man a ***** but I just think he should've stayed with her, it might've provided her a better chance at getting away as slim as it may be.

It does take a lot of heart to willingly do something like but that is your child, you got to. Hopefully none of us ever have to experience anything like this with children or other family members.

Bruh what are we arguing about
Cause I'm not really sure :lol:
All I'm saying in all my posts is
I don't give a **** what was going on
I'm NOT leaving my daughter
And I'm a fight whoever to give my child a chance
Even if it was in vein
I rather try than not
I'm not tryna get e-props
Or say I'm tougher than the next man
But I will die for my kids straight up
N it's and or buts about it
Regardless

Then just say you not leaving your daughter and ready to die for your seed like everybody else said. Don't come in here with some wild scheme about how you would fend off 5 people calling it common sense. No you just dying for your daughter, that's it.

Last edited:

Being robbed does not equate to leaving your daughter getting raped by thugs :lol:
Damn right I'm giving up my money to spare my life, but my daughter? Hell no.

Anyway like what Frank Mucus said, it was natural instinct for the father to run. I still disagree with that instinct

Last edited:
I would've just killed them all or similar with gun point robberies tell them to shoot me first then take the money.

I'm wondering why the father didn't leave and immediately come back with a weapon though. He called the police knowing he lives in Bville? :smh:

It's pretty twisted that these rapists are 14-17.

There's a lot of variables left out of this

How old is the pops? Where are they even from? How we know they not apart of the gentrification going down and just dumb enough to test Brooklyn like that?

Back
Top Bottom