Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol,

so lemme get this straight,

I'm not trynna derail the thread...

but,

anything mentioning ohio is an L, there were about 3 other posts involving ohio that people posted "another l for ohio" in...which is fine

however

if someone mentions a cali l, its "that's not funny man" or "this is serious man"

"yall have wildfires"

"that's serious man, my classmate's house burned down man"

inability to accept your Ls...

public teenage gangrape in ohio? L

public teenage gangrape in cali? not funny/serious business

okay, guy.

(btw, what was so funny about a 13 year old boy being raped by a 55 year old woman? that's an L for ohio, tho, right?)

yall funny.
Son... It's just not that serious. If it's the exact same people goin both ways then I'll retract my statements but if not just shutthe %%$@ up.
laugh.gif

lol,

but,

anything mentioning ohio is an L, there were about 3 other posts involving ohio that people posted "another l for ohio" in...which is fine

however

if someone mentions a cali l, its "that's not funny man" or "this is serious man"

"yall have wildfires"

okay, guy.

(btw, what was so funny about a 13 year old boy being raped by a 55 year old woman? that's an L for ohio, tho, right?)

yall funny.
dude..the initial thread where "Ohio takes another L" was a comical one.
and now you're trying to compare this thread with that one?

good lord....get some damn perspective.

lol,

but,

however

"yall have wildfires"

okay, guy.

yall funny.

The hell? Grow the #+$! up.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

this story has bs written all over it
you know damn well homegirl wanted to get ran on

and get beaten?

some girls like to be treated that way
unless i see a pic of the girl with bruises and blood coming out her nose
then she knew what was gunna happen....there aint nuthin but hoodrats in richmond
homegirl wanted to get pounded plain an simple she coulda easilly walked away
she probably heard there was a party around the corner and she was looking for some D
it aint like they forced the drinks into her mouth
indifferent.gif

she slipped up got a train ran on her and now she screaming rape just like the other
broad with the 5 black homies.....

and get beaten?

then she knew what was gunna happen....there aint nuthin but hoodrats in richmond
she probably heard there was a party around the corner and she was looking for some D
indifferent.gif

she slipped up got a train ran on her and now she screaming rape just like the other
The ignorance... it's almost unbearable.
roll.gif

This is why I'm actually mad at that other broad, and why I was runnin off at the mouth in that thread.

and get beaten?

indifferent.gif

sounds like rape to me. Unless she wanted to get "trained" is what you are implying...

%$%. i hate this +*+*@#!#. and no its not like females can't get raped but 15 people aren't going to stand and watch and commit a crime together. allapart of a school. all at a dance.

people drink all the time and regret what they do the next morning.

i bang a fat chick drunk so should i wake up tomorrow and say i was %!$%$%+ raped?

If a girl wants to be a skeez when she drinks thats her and her parents own damn fault. the fact that she was found unconscious states that either she wasdrinking way too much where people should have even thought about sex, I'd never approach a girl who can't even walk upright but then again whos to sayshe was drinking in between trains. drinking after. w/e.

you drink alcohol and you get a free pass to do whatever the $%!! you want as a female save driving.

you think girls cant lie about rape in the morning or regret it like this doesn't happen all the time?

like both men and women don't drink and regret having sex but a women can do it and easily screw up someones life?

and you honestly believe 15 males all who went to a dance decided to brutally abuse and rape one girl ?

I dont believe their are 15 cold hearted students to do such a thing.

I think 15 naive students who were also drinking so a @++!, and saw a gang bang, and sex is everywhere and this may have been their first opportunity and theyjumped on it.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

you think girls cant lie about rape in the morning or regret it like this doesn't happen all the time?

like both men and women don't drink and regret having sex but a women can do it and easily screw up someones life?

and you honestly believe 15 males all who went to a dance decided to brutally abuse and rape one girl ?

I think 15 naive students who were also drinking so a @++!, and saw a gang bang, and sex is everywhere and this may have been their first opportunity and they jumped on it.
Clearly you're only selecting bits and pieces of the story to help keep your opinion where it's at...
NOT ALL the people arrested and/or who witnessed the attack are students. Period.

So the 19 year old, what's his story? Used the ole "I'm here for the gang bang" line from Old School?

This thread reminds me of why I only stick to Other Brands and Sports.....

I guarantee you're going to regret that decision as soon as you hit 60

Maybe I will....who knows
ohwell.gif

I think 15 naive students who were also drinking so a @++!, and saw a gang bang, and sex is everywhere and this may have been their first opportunity and they jumped on it.
You have no idea what our talking about...

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

You have no idea what our talking about...
co-sign

Back in 2000 at Pinole Valleu High School (only about a couple of miles from Richmond High) there was a incident at the senior boat cruise. A chick apparentlytook E and gave oral to about 3 guys on the boat. I think later someone found out and they all got in trouble. I think she even tried to get the guys introuble but I don't think nothing came out of it. Just odd that this is happening again in my area.

And even if it was all consensual some how cause of the drinking, the guys that ran through the girl should know that they can get a in trouble regardless.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

(10-28) 07:21 PDT RICHMOND -- Two more suspects were arrested overnight for allegedly being among a group of young men who raped and robbed a 15-year-old girl outside a dance at Richmond High School, bringing to five the number of people in custody, police said today.

The latest arrest happened at 11 p.m. Tuesday when a 17-year-old Pinole boy turned himself in at Richmond police headquarters, Lt. Mike Gormley said. Officers went to the boy's home earlier but didn't find him, police said.

Also arrested Tuesday night were a 16-year-old San Pablo boy and 21-year-old Salvador Rodriguez of Richmond. On Monday, police arrested Manuel Ortega, 19, and a 15-year-old boy, a student at Richmond High who knows the rape victim.

The names of the juveniles weren't released because of their ages. Rodriguez and Ortega are being held at Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez, and the youths are being held at Juvenile Hall.

More arrests are expected, police said.

Investigators plan to meet today with prosecutors, who will determine whether to file charges and what specific counts each suspect will face.

Police initially said about six young men were involved in the Saturday night attack. But investigators said Tuesday that they now believe that as many as 10 assailants, ranging in age from 15 to their early 20s, committed a "slew of crimes" against the girl, including raping her and stealing her jewelry.

The young men laughed and shot photos as they took turns assaulting the girl, police said.

Authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of any of the assailants.

Officers passed out flyers in the area of the campus Tuesday and served search warrants at undisclosed locations.

Detective Ken Greco said some of the suspects have shown no remorse during police interviews. He called the incident "disgusting" and "a sad state of affairs."

...the hell is so hard to understand about that? It's cut and dry, right in front of your face...

This isn't the same situation as the shorty in NY. @#*%*+ talking like rape doesn't happen every single day or somethin'.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Back in 2000 at Pinole Valleu High School (only about a couple of miles from Richmond High) there was a incident at the senior boat cruise. A chick apparently took E and gave oral to about 3 guys on the boat. I think later someone found out and they all got in trouble. I think she even tried to get the guys in trouble but I don't think nothing came out of it. Just odd that this is happening again in my area.

And even if it was all consensual some how cause of the drinking, the guys that ran through the girl should know that they can get a in trouble regardless.

I remember hearing about that.

eh,

"55 year old woman rapes 13 year old boy in dayton"

"ohio takes another l...lulz"

now its "waaaaaaah"

kinda like in THAT thread...

I didn't make any comment towards the raping, I'm not making light of the occurance

I'm outspoken enough on here that everyone should know where I stand on rape...

alls I'm saying is...this took place in what amazing state?

that's alls I'm saying.....

er....asking....

good lord.. you just can't give it up huh?
you DO realize that the "ohio takes another l...lulz" is referencing the 1st thread right?

more concerned about Ohio not taking an L than commenting on the story itself

you DO realize my posts in here are referencing the first thread as well?

come on man, grow up....

lol

I don't see how you, as a mod, can distinguish the two actions

rape post with "ohio takes another l"

rape post with "cali takes another l"

I'm not gonna post no more in here, cause my og post was a joke....I guess that wasn't OBVIOUS enough

Back
Top Bottom