Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

I hope some of you guys never have daughters!

I have 2 sisters, both younger than me.. and I tell them this stuff everyday and I am 100% sure they will never put themselves in this type of situation.. *knock on wood, crosses fingers*

I am in college, and this type of thing happens allllll the time.. Where these college boys try to get these gurls sauced to take advantage of them..
lol.
IF they DO get raped...or get slipped a roofie and get date-raped...will you blame them too for putting themselves in that position?

ssjjfar wrote:
bLaZ3n wrote:

bLaZ3n wrote:

bLaZ3n wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

LazyJ10 wrote:
The 21 year old has been released thus far.

cuz he snitched on everybody else.

I want to hear what the girl/jumpoff has to say.
...rationale for calling her a jumpoff?
She went drinking hard liquor with a group of guys? = jumpoff
grin.gif

So if I go out drinking with a group of guys...I deserve to get raped?

Not at all.. but if your 14-15 years oldand your drinking with 17+ year olds then something is destined to happen.

I am not blaming her for anything, but she put herself in that situation...

Also, was she the only girl there??

I have no idea if she was the only girl there. But at 15 you make dumb choices...that doesn't mean that she had it coming to her. I've been raped, and cause I was drunk when it happened...doesn't mean that it was ok! That's all I'm saying.

I am not placing all the blame on her or the guys. Its more like 70-30.. The guys did make the dumb choice to so they obviously deserve most of the blame and any punishment coming their way.. but you can't possibly say that just because shes 15, and immature that she should be stupid. You can't give her a reason to be here and vouch on her immaturity..

I tell myself this everyday I leave the house.. If I am somewhere I am not supposed to be.. den i wont be there.. Im not going to walk into trouble.. and then pull the "Oh, Im young.. I make mistakes.." thats stupidity..

Its 100% her fault being there, its 100% her fault drinking, both her decisions, but its 0% her fault for getting raped.

Exactly!

@ Dirtylicious

Yes, that is correct. *knocks on wood*

@ SaywhatYawan

Yes, that would be my first reaction to go kill them..

By all means.. I am not saying that the victim is 100% at fault, but she does have to take some of the blame for placing herself in that situation. Those guysdeserve to be punished for their actions, and the spectators should also be punished.

@ Dirtylicious

Yes, that is correct. *knocks on wood*

@ SaywhatYawan

Yes, that would be my first reaction to go kill them..

By all means.. I am not saying that the victim is 100% at fault, but she does have to take some of the blame for placing herself in that situation. Those guys deserve to be punished for their actions, and the spectators should also be punished.
Soooo you would blame them? Is that what your saying?

when your sisters go to college...they'll be doing the exact same thing...getting wasted and piss drunk around college kids and ppl they don't know.
interesting that you would actually blame them for being raped....doubtful that you really would if that scenario would play...but hell...that's yourposition, sad and pathetic as it may be...so be it.

hopefully you'll never have to know.

she's not to blame for being violated.

your views will change with age.

Picture yourself walking through the Hood in your neighborhood, and you get robbed and go home and tell your parents or w.e..

What would be the first question, they ask you after "Are you okay"?

"What the #$%^ were you doing walking through there, at this time"?

If you put yourself in those situations, then you have to ride wit what ever happens...

I am not saying rape is good, or crime is good, or those criminals/rapists should not be blamed or punished.. but if you put yourself there then some %^&%gunna happen..

lol, so now people who get robbed, its their fault too?

and to think I was about to ask you

"if you get jumped at the mall, its your fault"

lol, you have a pretty dense line of logic going here....

Dirtylicious wrote:
when your sisters go to college...they'll be doing the exact same thing...getting wasted and piss drunk around college kids and ppl they don't know.
interesting that you would actually blame them for being raped....doubtful that you really would if that scenario would play...but hell...that's your position, sad and pathetic as it may be...so be it.

hopefully you'll never have to know.
Honestly...I so hope they never have to go thru such a thing! And like I said earlier I've been raped...but it was by my boyfriend at the timeand his cousin while I was drunk. The biggest mistake I made was not telling anyone about it...my RAPIST was my boyfriend!

@SaywhatYawan

Yes, I would blame her for putting herself in that type of situation.. but the people who did it to her should go burn in hell as well.. You cant just simplysay "Oh, im young i would make mistakes" thats b.s... u gotta take some responsibility instead of blaming immaturity..

@Dirtylicious

Nah.. I don't think they would.... there smarter than that.. *knock on wood*

lol, nobody thinks their sister gets drunk or has sex.

how old are you, btw?

lol, your views will change with age.

I laugh at my ideals @ 19 now that I'm 25.

you're still not young enough to be thinking like this..

your moms gets robbed at the grocery store buying yall dinner, that's her fault?

you're bugging.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

your moms gets robbed at the grocery store buying yall dinner, that's her fault?

you're bugging.
Your obviously missing my point..
grin.gif

It all depends on the situation.

Yeah when I was 19 I thought everything was black or white...right or wrong! Now at 24 I look back at the 19 me and just laugh. Your views will change!

bLaZ3n wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:

you're bugging.
Your obviously missing my point..
grin.gif

It all depends on the situation.

So if your mom went to the store drunk...then it would have been her fault?

LOL...I'm just joking!

nah, I'm not.

just because there's a chance of dying when you leave the house doesn't mean you shouldn't leave the house...

yeah, there was a chance shed get raped...not because she was drinking with older men, but because those older men were rapists....lol

gang rapists at that...

it doesn't make sense, but at the same time, what non-rapist joins in on a public gangbang, consentual or not?

again, she is not to blame for being violated.

the violators are to blame for violating.

that's why they're called victms...they were victimized....lol, how are you guilty of being victimized?

your logic= had she not hung out with rapists, then there would have been NO chance of her getting raped...

Yall are obviously missing my point.. jus becuz im 19, doesn't mean im immature or less intelligent than you guys..

eNPHAN wrote:
nah, I'm not.

just because there's a chance of dying when you leave the house doesn't mean you shouldn't leave the house...

yeah, there was a chance shed get raped...not because she was drinking with older men, but because those older men were rapists....lol

gang rapists at that...

it doesn't make sense, but at the same time, what non-rapist joins in on a public gangbang, consentual or not?

again, she is not to blame for being violated.

the violators are to blame for violating.

that's why they're called victms...they were victimized....lol, how are you guilty of being victimized?

your logic= had she not hung out with rapists, then there would have been NO chance of her getting raped...

He's not going to change his mind...so throwing different situations at him will not change anything, which is why I said I was joking. But your right,like you said before until something like this happens to him personally he won't understand.

bLaZ3n wrote:
Yall are obviously missing my point.. jus becuz im 19, doesn't mean im immature or less intelligent than you guys..
I'm no saying that at all...it's just that your 19 and I'm hoping that you haven't had to deal with more the what a 19 year oldshould have to deall with. I was lucky...I had it easy at 19, so when girls where out here getting into trouble or even getting taken advantage of...I use tothink it was there fault as well. It had to happen to me for my views to change...and that's the honest truth!

only reason you guys even have the nerve to blame her is cuz of your distrust for women...

if you could even semi-blame your sisters for being taken advantage of then shame on you....

My Logic...

If you go to a party with mad gang bangers, lol... you dam well in da back of ya head.. some $+%% gunna have 2nite.. if u not thinkin dat $+%% den something iswrong wit u.. If someone starts shooting, stabbing, or someone is robbed.. ur gunna be like dam.. i should not have been there.. (even though the criminals arethe one to blame, because they are committing the acts[obviously!])

If your a young girl, and your drinking with ppl other than you.. then you dam well know some $+%% gunna happen.. becuz you will be taken advantage of.. whichis why most girls i know, don't go partying by themselves.. (even though the criminals are the one to blame, because they are committing theacts[obviously!])

There is certain town next to mine that i would not find myself in after a certain time, because i know something will happen to myself.. I would personallyblame myself, for being stupid and putting myself in that situation.. so I stay as far from it as possible.. (even though the criminals are the one to blame,because they are committing the acts[obviously!])

no...we get your point.
we don't agree with it

...and at 19...the average person just doens't have the life experience for sophistication in critical thinking.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no...we get your point.
we don't agree with it

...and at 19...the average person just doens't have the life experience for sophistication in critical thinking.
who are you to determine that? are you the judge of that?

Back
Top Bottom