Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

i chilled wit my friends gf usually wit other people, but if its just me and her it starts out wit jokes but then there's long awkward silences

i chilled wit my friends gf usually wit other people, but if its just me and her it starts out wit jokes but then there's long awkward silences

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by J23S

You can't trust some cats when it comes to the P even dudes you THOUGHT were your closest friends.
Indeed
This.
Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I am not very close with bf's friends, but I do think they are really chill, respectful dudes. I can't think of a single instance in which I'd hang out with them alone without my bf though.
And your girl needs to have this mentality.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by J23S

You can't trust some cats when it comes to the P even dudes you THOUGHT were your closest friends.
Indeed
This.
Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I am not very close with bf's friends, but I do think they are really chill, respectful dudes. I can't think of a single instance in which I'd hang out with them alone without my bf though.
And your girl needs to have this mentality.

yes i would Trust my girl, and if she's someone who would start messing around with one of my friends, she didnt need to be my girl in the first place and id be glad to get rid of her

yes i would Trust my girl, and if she's someone who would start messing around with one of my friends, she didnt need to be my girl in the first place and id be glad to get rid of her

Would a girl mind if her man chilled with her female friends without her? Something tells me there would be a double standard somewhere.

Would a girl mind if her man chilled with her female friends without her? Something tells me there would be a double standard somewhere.

Nah.

They've known her for as long as I have but her just chillin at their crib without me is kind of disrespectful.

If we all chillin that's not a problem at all.

Nah.

They've known her for as long as I have but her just chillin at their crib without me is kind of disrespectful.

If we all chillin that's not a problem at all.

Story time:

My then girlfriend and I were very cool with each other and I had no problem going out with the guys while she went out with the girls to the club. I'd just meet up with her at the end of the night. Complete trust. I was out of town for a weekend last summer. My best friend was at a bar (we usually go to bars together), and my girl was out with her friends. She got black out drunk, somehow made her way home but thought she didnt have her keys. She would have called me but I was out, so she called my friend.

He happened to be DD that night (unbeknownst to her), so he drove to her place to help her out. When he arrived she was sitting in the middle of the street (too bad she didn't get hit).

He thought... although she doesn't have her keys MAYBE the door is unlocked. Not only was the door unlocked, it was OPEN and her keys were in the door....

Luckily he's a true friend and declined her offer for him to stay the night (justifiable due to the distance she lived from his place).

She said she'd cook him breakfast, too.

Bros before !+!%

Story time:

My then girlfriend and I were very cool with each other and I had no problem going out with the guys while she went out with the girls to the club. I'd just meet up with her at the end of the night. Complete trust. I was out of town for a weekend last summer. My best friend was at a bar (we usually go to bars together), and my girl was out with her friends. She got black out drunk, somehow made her way home but thought she didnt have her keys. She would have called me but I was out, so she called my friend.

He happened to be DD that night (unbeknownst to her), so he drove to her place to help her out. When he arrived she was sitting in the middle of the street (too bad she didn't get hit).

He thought... although she doesn't have her keys MAYBE the door is unlocked. Not only was the door unlocked, it was OPEN and her keys were in the door....

Luckily he's a true friend and declined her offer for him to stay the night (justifiable due to the distance she lived from his place).

She said she'd cook him breakfast, too.

Bros before !+!%

that would be a negative. i wouldnt want to hang out with her female friends without her that to me is just weird, like being out in public with them and run into another friend whos not really put of the 'crew' and you get that look. regardless either way i dont approve.

that would be a negative. i wouldnt want to hang out with her female friends without her that to me is just weird, like being out in public with them and run into another friend whos not really put of the 'crew' and you get that look. regardless either way i dont approve.

To the chicks on NT, have you ever been tried by your BF's friends like that?

Did you feel tempted to cheat or cross any boundaries?

To the chicks on NT, have you ever been tried by your BF's friends like that?

Did you feel tempted to cheat or cross any boundaries?

Not okay in my book but it's gonna happen whether you like it or not.
If your game is tight then maybe it won't happen.

Not okay in my book but it's gonna happen whether you like it or not.
If your game is tight then maybe it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom