GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

5 days is a looonng time in vegas. a weekend is the perfect amount of time. what do you wanna do?

You're tellin me. Earlier this year my boys wanted to go for 6 days, by day 3 I was really bored.

You shouldn't get bored in Vegas unless you run out of money. If you're not into or tire of gambling, partying, strippers, buffets, shows etc you could always do atypical Vegas things like skydiving, gun range, grand canyon etc.

6 days is too long for most because your body and/or wallet can't take the traditional Vegas experience that many days but the folks who come from Europe and Australia spend even longer there they just mix in some of the things I mentioned

aye bro.. I actually live in Vegas!!! some of the best underground spots to shop at around town 
-KNYEW at china town on spring mountain and arville
-Stussy
-Undefeated
-Nike Town

If you really want to see some affordable shows. they have these shows at the Miracle Mile Shops inside the Planet Hollywood. heres the sites to check out 
http://www.vtheaterboxoffice.com

for scenery, check out red rock canyons. 
Neek Supreme?

You shouldn't get bored in Vegas unless you run out of money. If you're not into or tire of gambling, partying, strippers, buffets, shows etc you could always do atypical Vegas things like skydiving, gun range, grand canyon etc.
6 days is too long for most because your body and/or wallet can't take the traditional Vegas experience that many days but the folks who come from Europe and Australia spend even longer there they just mix in some of the things I mentioned

A trip to Vegas is often a once-in-a-lifetime (or maybe once-every-few-years) experience for foreigners. That's why they spend so much time there and do all sorts of activities off the Strip.

A trip to Vegas is often a once-in-a-lifetime (or maybe once-every-few-years) experience for foreigners. That's why they spend so much time there and do all sorts of activities off the Strip.

Definitely. That's why most of the people who spend that long there are foreigners.

My point was that there's enough to do in Vegas where one shouldn't get bored

no, definitely book early, but get a fully refundable rate (almost all hotels have that). Then keep checking for deals. If you find something better, book that and cancel the old one. It's always good to have a reservation in your back pocket though.

THE CORRECT WAY TO TRAVEL

Anyone hitting Vegas for Spring Break? A group of us are really considering making it happen. Anyone ever been in years past?

Last edited:
Vegas is always fun but SB is during the off season. Not quite warm enough yet for all of the pool parties to be open and after big weekends like new year's, MLK, and Super Bowl

Just came back from Vegas and had a blast!  Visited the 19th-24th. The first two days we stayed at the Signature at the MGM Grand, wasn't spectacular but we got a deal on a deal site, it included complimentary mixers and a bottle of sky vodka.  Room was a 1 BR with kitchenette, standing shower plus a hot tub.  First night we got bottle service at LAVO and the place was popping, music was top 40 not that trance/house music crap.  Second night, we headed to Koi Ultra Lounge and that place was far from a lounge haha we also did bottle service here and just like LAVO it was awesome but totally smaller since its a lounge.  Ended up getting bottle service plus open bar for $53 a head.  The following morning, we headed our next hotel stop which was the Vdara, we ended up getting the Panoramic suite and this place was beautiful! Ended up going to Sapphire, which is a strip bar, also got bottle service there.  Wasn't as popping at the previous two, its a strip club, if your intentions aren't getting lap dances or looking at naked women, stick to the clubbing scene. Fourth night consisted of a helicopter tour of the strip which we also purchased on a deal site, and it was amazing, the sight from up high with all the lights illuminating in the sky was beautiful.  Afterwards, we headed to the buffet which we had unlimited beer & wine and I was stuffed.  Specifically we went to cravings buffet which is located in the Mirage, and it was okay, I thought it was weird they didn't have ice cream in the dessert section but oh well.  After that, we headed to the Eli Roth's goretorium and it was so fun, afterwards we got free drinks where the bartender hooked us up!  On our final night, we had a voucher to the Rockstar party bus strip tour.  Our first stop was Lily's which was pretty much an upscale lounge, then we headed to the Bank which was amazing inside but the music was TERRIBLE!  I've been to clubs that had house music before but the house music they were playing here were unbearable, difficult to jam to.  Then the next stop was the party bus, man as soon as I got onto that thing, I must've downed 4 straight cranberry and vodka's, and the last thing that happened was me into the hotel room rushing to pack.  I completely blacked out after the 4 drink chugged, supposedly everybody in my group got so trashed that we were going to be denied to our last destination, which was closed anyways.  I woke up with scratches on my hand and a huge bruise on my right forearm. 

If I had to rate my time in Vegas out of 10, I would give it a 20!  I was drunk throughout the whole trip, I blacked out at least twice and woke up with a buzz every single morning and continued drinking.  Definitely one of the best times of my life!

Anyone hitting Vegas for Spring Break? A group of us are really considering making it happen. Anyone ever been in years past?

I went with my friends and gf for 5 days for our Spring Break. It was fun of course, but it all comes down to when ur Spring Break is compared to other schools and when the MTV thing is.

Now you guys got me reconsidering. Our SB is March 15th-24th.
nerd.gif

I'm going for the first time a week from today, jan 3-6th. Going to be staying at Aria and im gonna take like $2000-$2500 to have fun with. Anyone gonna be there by chance?

Great question! :)) We have industry, discounted rates and know everyone at the door/in club management. So with most clubs it will cost less and you have a personal VIP host, so you never wait at any venue. We have priority tables that we check in when the club opens, so you walk in like a celeb and go straight to your table. This applies to the best venues: Marquee, Tryst, XS, Surrender, 1Oak, etc.

"Industry, discounted rates" = deals even a junior host at any venue can set up if you just ask

You guys, I'm in Vegas for the weekend....and I need help!

What's the best sushi buffet in Vegas?! I'm lookin to get some damn good sushi.

Back
Top Bottom