GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

So how do people already have already have 11/11 headstarts if everybody was supposed to start at 3000 even at X3 level? Are they giving people all their earned points now? Because I don’t see how that’s possible.
Guess ppl already started buying stuff. $100=10,000 points. It's 1hs per 1,000 points so I think of you buy $110 of something thats 11,000 points which equals 11/11 hs. But correct me if I'm wrong guys. Jus playin it by ear.

Guess ppl already started buying stuff. $100=10,000 points. It's 1hs per 1,000 points so I think of you buy $110 of something thats 11,000 points which equals 11/11 hs. But correct me if I'm wrong guys. Jus playin it by ear.

dont know if thats true. Ive been buying crap as recent as two weeks ago

Only way to get that many points is if the money spent actually transferred over to points which I think hasn't
You get 250 points when you link to Facebook and 500 points when referring a friend
Must be the Facebook referral a friend get FLX points jig lol

It states that it takes at least 48-72 hours for points to update so idk about that.
Naw, My $20 ftl reward expired today so I bought a $15 shirt & a $7 nubuck brush. Came out to $22 & change. Just left there @ 7:30 & my measly points were already added. Had I known I would of gotten something else for $3 more to give me an even 4,000 points smh. This gonna gake some time to get used to.
Screenshot_2020-02-04-22-26-41-2.png

Damn the points get added right away
This was all planned
Scumbags!
With all the shoes drops coming up they making folks spend $100 for a chance at each release :smh:

People with lots of points already bought stuff from Lady Foot Locker over the past few months. They've been using FLX for a bit now already.

At first $300 gave you guaranteed 10 min HS for at least a full year for every release. Now $300 only gets you at best 1 maxed out HS (11/11) at each store (30k pts) which is equivalent to a 10 min HS at each store for a typical Saturday Jordan retro release, for example. But after that release, you loose all those pts regardless if you win or lose. If you lose you gotta spend another $300 to get that many HS again. You’re going to want to have a maxed out (11/11) HS at each store for each release so it’s a never ending money grab and losers will lose big.

Since you get 500 points for every person you invite, theoretically, one can simply keep making FB and FTL accounts and inviting themselves. 20 invites will get you max headstart.

Old FTL/FTA reservation was the only time I actually won shoes. Was excited for February because I had been getting Ws on my platinum account of late and then this new system happens. Biggest Ws on SNKRS have been for shoes with relatively high stock (Bred 4, Bred 11). I have no chance at online releases without a bot. I’m tired of the shoe game, man. I’m gonna just be happy with my Jordan and Nike GRs from now on. It’s not worth all this time and effort just to see most of the shoes I want go to resellers.

Last edited:
If you read the FAQs on the FLX thing it says if you buy anything and then return them the points are taken back off your account

No more discounts/rewards? I had like 3 or 4 $15-20 off but now if can’t find them. Would suck if they take them away, instead give us rewards points or whatever.

=/

No more discounts/rewards? I had like 3 or 4 $15-20 off but now if can’t find them. Would suck if they take them away, instead give us rewards points or whatever.

=/
They're still honoring old reward coupons but took em off the app. I used a screenshot reward yesterday. Check your email reciepts or paper reciepts if you keep em. As far as them continuing cash rewards, it looks like that might be over with. Now it says you can't use rewards, coupons, or discounts on any new releases anymore. They're going real aggressive pushing customer spending so I think free cash might be over with.

I'm just glad Playoff 11s and Concords came out before this new horrible system.

It would likely be cheaper to pay resale if you don't have points for a general release.

Back
Top Bottom