GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

They ain’t changing squat
Folks buy everything online no one really goes into these stores to buy stuff
Maybe your average consumer might
They are trying to get that market share because there are so many options and trying to give us an incentive to buy from them
I personally never go into any of the FTL stores unless it’s a reserve pickup like I don’t even browse or anything when I’m inside
I’ve never been able to hit on footsites for good releases and probably never will

Last edited:
Jesus Christ...just called and got someone who seemed like they were gonna update my status manually, then there was some "problem" with my ****in email so she called her supervisor. Comes back and says they told her they cant switch it manually because of some IT problem and they're backed up and all this other BS. Bout to just say f**k this

So the latest finesse idea is to return for store credit/gift card, but will they still deduct points for a gift card return? or will u acquire the points back once u re-spend the gift card?

If you can validate your account through one of their WEBSITES (NOT through the app), do so and you should get your level (X1, X2, X3) instantly. I recommend using FootLocker but you can try any or all. Once validated, you'll get your 2,000 points for X2 or 3,000 points for X3 within a few hours.

To get to the validation screen, log onto your account online and then on the top right click where it says "Hi, (your name)". Then click on "My Account" and then you should see a big "Validate My Account" button.

I hope this helps some people. Good luck!

I still don't have my X3 3,000 bonus. They told me to give it another couple days.

Everyone knew it would be bungled.

“3000 pts” :smh:. I should have waaayyyy more than 3000 points. 3000 points only wins you a sadderday.

Finally got to X3 but 0 points wtf they better not have lost my points

Finessing us :smh:
Screenshot_20200206_210133.jpg
Screenshot_20200206_210106.jpg

We are done and don't stand a chance
Folks out there got mad points and buying up all the $50 giftcards to use toward pickups
This doesn't seem right

Wait folks buying the GCs to stack points,

Then when they win they just use the GCs to pay? Thats clever

XPoints will not be awarded for buying a gift card but will be awarded when the gift card is applied to a purchase.

You redeem your points to receive item.
You have to spend more to get what use to be rewards but in form of gift card now :smh:

All the rewards are weak
We have to spend $500 for $20 gift cards which we will never achieve because we are gonna be spending it all on headstarts

I was just looking at the rewards and saw that the $50 gift card is sold out LOL. Glad it was posted here already.

Now they are limiting the amount of rewards going around? Are they telling us our points are only good for lower amount gift cards, funko pops and head starts? Nobody wants any of that extra stuff. Also, makes me wonder, down the line, all the gift cards will be 'Sold Out'...

WE WANT THE SHOES AND BE REWARDED FOR SHOPPING AT YOUR STORE!

Also seems to me folks got their doe from last year in points. I could be wrong tho. If you merge other accounts does that add to your point total?

Back
Top Bottom