H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

hot 97, Nore, & da MLB bros

Citing some of the least educated members of society to prove a point :lol: I guess it makes sense; when you can't even read/write English at a high school level, you're forced to use "da hip hop intelligencia" and practically illiterate athletes as sources.

I'm just imagining my professors' reactions to me citing Tony Yayo and Nore mixtapes in the cultural studies essays I had to write in high school and university :lol:

Not at all. Just expect this type of response when you come unprepared to a discussion that people take very seriously. You were the one taking issue with how people responded to you. Your delivery was a big part of the problem.

I find it funny that you respond with 'oh now we all gotta research' when you know that wasn't my point. My point is that you joined a conversation unable to defend the statement you decided to drop.

Sidenote: I'm trying to educate you right now, my guy. No offense.

It was a question my dude and y'all do what y'all do best and go for the neck with jokes instead of answering the question. How could i back up a question with facts i went back and edited my post after finding out the photo was real and it came from the UK and the ape being a german soldier or whatever.

My initial reaction was Reach? because i couldn't believe the photo was accurate. If dude posted more than a photo it would of helped someone who never seen the photo until today browsing this thread.

I didnt drop it i said i see the racist undertones of the image and don't believe in coincidence you obviously didn't see my post.

is uk somehow disallowed from being racist?

nope i was going to try to educate you about the brexit but you got it.

"Diddy is offering the boy a $1 million modeling contract for his own clothing brand, Sean John. Diddy has yet to address the potential offer, and Metro says his people “refused to comment,” but he did post an illustration of the boy (with his hoodie instead saying “coolest king in the world”) and write, “Put some respect on it!! When you look at us, make sure you see royalty and super natural God sent glory!! Anything else is disrespectful.”"
**** that. you are going to reward that mother for her ignorance?

info has since been posted, mom gave da green light, kid picked da hoodie...now what?
santa came to da hood this christmas brought me a mansion and put 50 k in da bank.

do you believe everything you read? its called damage control

Last edited:
the big black monkey savage threat scaring the good white folks of the world?

actually kidnapping and absconding with the pure lily white female?

is uk somehow disallowed from being racist?

coulda sworn usa was borne out of uk
the uk is very racist. some of the most racist alive. i remember reading alot of brits making fun of us for having a black president.

the uk is very racist. some of the most racist alive. i remember reading alot of brits making fun of us for having a black president.

And i love top gear but every time i see jeremy clarkson i cringe

Citing some of the least educated members of society to prove a point :lol: I guess it makes sense; when you can't even read/write English at a high school level, you're forced to use "da hip hop intelligencia" and practically illiterate athletes as sources.

I'm just imagining my professors' reactions to me citing Tony Yayo and Nore mixtapes in the cultural studies essays I had to write in high school and university :lol:

*sheesh*

man, yall be going IN on Ninja

*sheesh*

man, yall be going IN on Ninja

I have nothing against debates and opposing viewpoints, but when you cite someone whose peak literacy is defined by "Runnin laps around the English channel, Neptunes, I got a cocker spaniel" and saying "What" a thousand times in a row, I don't want to hear any of the bull @#$@ you have to say. Might as well start citing Cardi B in discussions about women's rights.

Last edited:
Nore is actually not a dumb guy, drink champs is a solid podcast. With that said he’s no cultural ambassador considering his mom is black yet he goes way too hard to celebrate his Hispanic side like his bond is tighter with his pops than the woman that pushed him out. I like Nore but it is what it is.

Nore is actually not a dumb guy, drink champs is a solid podcast. With that said he’s no cultural ambassador considering his mom is black yet he goes way too hard to celebrate his Hispanic side like his bond is tighter with his pops than the woman that pushed him out. I like Nore but it is what it is.
Son looks black.

Some dude put on a monkey mask and knocked over some displays on h&m then yelled 'eff h&m'... I'm sure that'll make things better.

Some dude put on a monkey mask and knocked over some displays on h&m then yelled 'eff h&m'... I'm sure that'll make things better.
Why should we be worried about making things better. People will do what they will do, others will form ignorant opinions.

Couldn't care less about my people not doing something out of the ordinary to make their voices felt. HM should have been more thoughtful.

My thoughts on this is H&M was 100% racially insensitive, horrible decisions making even if the kid wanted to wear the sweater someone above should’ve said “NAH not a good idea”. I don’t think they’re racist I feel they felt since the kid “chose” it and the mom was ok they they weren’t sensitive towards how black people would react to it. I understand people being offended and saying something about it. If you don’t you’re blind. ( my belief is of you can’t tell and oppressed person that they are not oppressed. You’re not going through their life.)

About Dominicans from the Heights which I am one. I know I’m black and consider myself black and I’m a couple shades whiter that our friend from Da Heights. Me denying I’m black is denying my black *** Grandma (god rest her soul)who was born and raised in DR and my whole dad (whom is his complexion) side. Yes I’m latino yes I’m Hispanic yes I’m Dominicano and hell yes I’m BLACK and proud of them all.

The mother approving the boy wearing the hoodie prob one of those folks holding a Blacks for Trump sign at a Trump rally.

What do you guys think of Angela Rye's comments on the Adidas Predator ad campaign

BdtY2MABOZF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom