H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

I mean if the shoe fits wear it never said it had to be anyone on NT for that matter

Again, you can't make strong claim, yet be unwilling to support your claims as strongly. If you want to say people are being overly sensitive about racism in 2018, you had better be capable or at least willing to back it up.

'Well if the shoe fits...' is a cop out, and only makes me take you less seriously.

info has since been posted, mom gave da green light, kid picked da hoodie...now what?

im not talking about that

Again, you can't make strong claim, yet be unwilling to support your claims as strongly. If you want to say people are being overly sensitive about racism in 2018, you had better be capable or at least willing to back it up.

'Well if the shoe fits...' is a cop out, and only makes me take you less seriously.

again Reach?

this was a question...

Dude jumped and said how is this a reach?

He answered my question with a question.

There was no details on the photo at all or even if lebron spoke about this.

If that photo indeed turned out to be fake after looking it up that could of started FAKE OUTRAGE

i really dont care if you take me serious or not i mean look at my post count to yours NT aint that serious to me

Oh, someone who knows about the situation called Hot 97. Open and shut case.
im not talking about that

again Reach?

this was a question...

Dude jumped and said how is this a reach?

He answered my question with a question.

There was no details on the photo at all or even if lebron spoke about this.

If that photo indeed turned out to be fake after looking it up that could of started FAKE OUTRAGE

i really dont care if you take me serious or not i mean look at my post count to yours NT aint that serious to me
But it didn't, and you seemed more eager to claim 'reach' than you did you educate yourself on what happened and form your own opinion.

Your opinion isn't needed if you haven't done your research. Especially when you want to imply that people who did are just being sensitive.

Once you know what you're talking about, go for it. But if you hop in a convo with a claim and you don't understand the convo fully, especially if it's a heated conversation, people are going to tell you how they feel.

I'm over people making statements, and getting defensive when people point out the flaws.

how you keep harping on if that one army pic is fake when ppl have told you the entire king kong filmography (which the pic was based on) is racist?

semantics damn

i would think companies would be jumping at the chance to feature this kid and capitalize off goodwill
You would think but his block too hot right now, then the uproar of "they only gave him work out of sympathy' or "if this didn't happen nobody would even be thinking of this kid" crowds would show up. The world we live in these days people just HAVE to say something to push their own agenda or to even fit in without any logic behind their statements.

Oh, someone who knows about the situation called Hot 97. Open and shut case.

But it didn't, and you seemed more eager to claim 'reach' than you did you educate yourself on what happened and form your own opinion.

Your opinion isn't needed if you haven't done your research. Especially when you want to imply that people who did are just being sensitive.

Once you know what you're talking about, go for it. But if you hop in a convo with a claim and you don't understand the convo fully, especially if it's a heated conversation, people are going to tell you how they feel.

I'm over people making statements, and getting defensive when people point out the flaws.

So now everyone needs to do research before posting something and dont ask questions, got it. I guess this thread isnt about posting details to enlightened others of this woke movement you should be woke before you even enter this thread or sensitive people as you call it going to tell you how they feel instead of educating.

how you keep harping on if that one army pic is fake when ppl have told you the entire king kong filmography (which the pic was based on) is racist?

semantics damn

See i never even looked at KK as a racist film nor have i even watched it more than once.

Plus that photo came from the UK so what does that mean to you? Enlighten me..

You would think but his block too hot right now, then the uproar of "they only gave him work out of sympathy' or "if this didn't happen nobody would even be thinking of this kid" crowds would show up. The world we live in these days people just HAVE to say something to push their own agenda or to even fit in without any logic behind their statements.

diddy/macys/sean john might offer him a deal

you right tho those camps would rise

I only blame Vogue and that photgrapher named Annie who took the photo who still has not said what her inspiration was for the photo at the end of the day..

so we can only draw our opinions as we see fit

and i do see the racist undertones the photo has

See i never even looked at KK as a racist film nor have i even watched it more than once.

Plus that photo came from the UK so what does that mean to you? Enlighten me..

the big black monkey savage threat scaring the good white folks of the world?

actually kidnapping and absconding with the pure lily white female?

is uk somehow disallowed from being racist?

coulda sworn usa was borne out of uk

the big black monkey savage threat scaring the good white folks of the world?

actually kidnapping and absconding with the pure lily white female?

is uk somehow disallowed from being racist?

coulda sworn usa was borne out of uk
One of the excuses was 'it was a Swedish company, I don't know if they understand the monkey connotation.'

I honestly just think people live in different worlds. There are people out there that racism and prejudice never really directly touches the way it touches a black man or woman being called a monkey. Some people aren't able to get it, and have too positive a view on the world around them that they seem to think that's the case for everyone else.

So now everyone needs to do research before posting something and dont ask questions, got it. I guess this thread isnt about posting details to enlightened others of this woke movement you should be woke before you even enter this thread or sensitive people as you call it going to tell you how they feel instead of educating.
Not at all. Just expect this type of response when you come unprepared to a discussion that people take very seriously. You were the one taking issue with how people responded to you. Your delivery was a big part of the problem.

I find it funny that you respond with 'oh now we all gotta research' when you know that wasn't my point. My point is that you joined a conversation unable to defend the statement you decided to drop.

Sidenote: I'm trying to educate you right now, my guy. No offense.

Just hearing about this controversy, at this point I feel like they know what they are doing, and just trying to see what they can get away with. Once they get caught they cop pleas.

One of the excuses was 'it was a Swedish company, I don't know if they understand the monkey connotation.'

I honestly just think people live in different worlds. There are people out there that racism and prejudice never really directly touches the way it touches a black man or woman being called a monkey. Some people aren't able to get it, and have too positive a view on the world around them that they seem to think that's the case for everyone else.

this is called white privilege

Just hearing about this controversy, at this point I feel like they know what they are doing, and just trying to see what they can get away with. Once they get caught they cop pleas.

They been knowing, been doing it for centuries...

Problem is, too many black people been turning cheeks. This happen during the vaudeville days, 1920s, 30s, 40s, etc.

Happened in the 70s, 80s, 90s, ain’t nothing new bruh

Back
Top Bottom