Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Kinda crazy that at this time last year you accused ANYONE (not all, not a particular group, literally calling out individual actions) of Jewish descent of manipulating narratives/ using their influence to undermine other groups you were antisemetic :lol:

Israel seems EXTREMELY concerned about Hamas in the north of Gaza where they intend on building the Ben Gurion canal and taking a tax on the flow of global goods that Egypt has monopolized.

I have a feeling if Hamas jus move to the South they'll be aight.

How long before Israel frames an explosion, blames Hamas for breaking ceasefire and nuking the rest of gaza? Meanwhile Jake tapper will have an orgasm on live tv
Netanyahu is a nutjob but he’s not that nuts to nuke their neighbors :stoneface:
He wants to erase Gaza but only so Israelians can fully occupy and claim it, not literally erasing it by nuking the place.
They have or can get access to plenty of missiles and bombs to essentially flatten Gaza either way if they wanted.

As big of a piece of trash Piers Morgan is, Andrew Tate has no business arguing anything with anyone outside of a courtroom.
Anything substantive coming out of his mouth can also be found from someone who isn’t proudly defending a convicted pedophile (Keith Fox) in a laughably bad attempt to defend his own sex trafficking charges

Dude started off countering “The UK, where you were born, prescribes Hamas as a terrorrist organisation” by replying “yeah well they also prescribe me as dangerous to children in schools”

Since the bar doesn’t get any lower than Andrew Tate, I guess I would agree with the tweet that he has surpassed all expectations.
Both of the people in this interview are at the bottom of the barrel.

I don’t disagree with Tate’s central point in the video but let’s not act like he’s there for anything other than PR and trying to link his criminal charges as part of bias against him.
‘See, media is bad, now please buy into my attempt to tie my criminal charges to media bias’ is basically what he’s doing throughout, right from the start of the clip.

Last edited:
112223seldowitz11CS.jpg

He's smiling because he knows the people heading all these agencies think just like him

Back
Top Bottom