Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.08.06 PM.png

Honestly you have to give props to the conservatives who got into Ye's ear. They found a mentally unstable man on multiple meds with one of the largest platforms in America and indoctrinated him into the party like a lost mind into a cult. If Tom Cruise was just a little bit quicker, Ye would be preaching scientology right now.

the right was super smart to focus on youtube. dont forget it was that viral clip of Candace Owens lecturing BLM that got him started down this path.

I now think Knaye is being real due to the medication and opiod revelations

But son could still be trolling just off of the **** he's on. We all know he aint the first to be on some love conquers all steez. Especially from a black star. Harvey said this was the reaction he wanted.

Why is it funny to joke and make memes making light of slavery but y’all wanna kill dude for saying it’s a choice? And can white ppl participate in the #ifslaverywasachoice fun or only black ppl? If they laugh is it a problem?

Why is it funny to joke and make memes making light of slavery but y’all wanna kill dude for saying it’s a choice? And can white ppl participate in the #ifslaverywasachoice fun or only black ppl? If they laugh is it a problem?
Those are legit funny
But him saying what he said was just dumb
Laughing at something that’s actually suppose to be funny
Isn’t bad imo
Specially when it’s pointing out how idiotic the statment was

We’re not making light of slavery, we’re pointing and laughing at the completely idiotic statement made, the application and logic behind said statement, and the idiots that agree with it.

How you came to your conclusion is perplexing

the 7th mile the 7th mile
The memes imo
Aren’t making fun of actual slavery per say
Imo
They are making fun of his comments
About slavery
This just my opinion of course
But what do u think

I now think Knaye is being real due to the medication and opiod revelations

But son could still be trolling just off of the **** he's on. We all know he aint the first to be on some love conquers all steez. Especially from a black star. Harvey said this was the reaction he wanted.

Be honest..how many pairs of yeezys do you own?

Does one's opinion matter more if they don't own any?

Cause the last thing I bought of his was the 'graduation' album, which was easily about 10 years ago.. I think

None.

Are you mistaking my post for a defense of Kanye? :lol:

I'm just saying this dude knows what he's doing. Can't simply hide behind mental illness and addiction.

Dude album comes out in a month and he's out of the blue trolling hard.

Peep the Joe Budden vid posted a few pgs back. Some of the same **** they said, I said.

Does one's opinion matter more if they don't own any?

Cause the last thing I bought of his was the 'graduation' album, which was easily about 10 years ago.. I think
Oh if its from that angle then he might as well label me a hater.

I never looked up to Kanye or admired him. Don't own any of his ****. I pirated all of his good albums and the last one I listened to front to back was Graduation :lol:

the 7th mile the 7th mile
The memes imo
Aren’t making fun of actual slavery per say
Imo
They are making fun of his comments
About slavery
This just my opinion of course
But what do u think
That dude is stupid if he doesn't realize what the actual joke is.

**** like that make me question ppl's intelligence or their dedication to playing dumb just then play devil's advocate talking about is it ookay for white ppl to join in.

******* corny.

That dude is stupid if he doesn't realize what the actual joke is.

**** like that make me question ppl's intelligence or their dedication to playing dumb just then play devil's advocate talking about is it ookay for white ppl to join in.

****ing corny.

You soft?

Back
Top Bottom