Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

We’re not making light of slavery, we’re pointing and laughing at the completely idiotic statement made, the application and logic behind said statement, and the idiots that agree with it.

How you came to your conclusion is perplexing

Lmao anyway you try to dress it up or word it, you’re laughing at the topic of slavery, how is that not making light of it? ..Making light of situations actual slaves, “your people” went thru but it’s cool cuz it’s a hashtag and meme attached to it... “Let’s make #ifslaverywasachoice a trending topic based off comedy...Yeah that’ll show Kanye”

White ppl laughing at this clown **** right along with y’all, and again I’m asking if white ppl can participate in this hashtag as well or is it just for the ******? Only certain ones “invited to the cookout”? Let me know, I’m tryna see something real quick.

Lmao anyway you try to dress it up or word it, you’re laughing at the topic of slavery, how is that not making light of it? ..Making light of situations actual slaves, “your people” went thru but it’s cool cuz it’s a hashtag and meme attached to it... “Let’s make #ifslaverywasachoice a trending topic based off comedy...Yeah that’ll show Kanye”

White ppl laughing at this clown **** right along with y’all, and again I’m asking if white ppl can participate in this hashtag as well or is it just for the *****s? Only certain ones “invited to the cookout”? Let me know, I’m tryna see something real quick.
Man..... 1/10 comprehension skills my dude.

I have a strict 1 and done rule when explaining things that shouldn’t need explaining to begin with. Someone else take the wheel.

Screenshot_20180502-220820_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom