Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

And the memes are not making fun of slavery, they are mocking Kanye's nonsense assertion that slavery was a choice. All the memes are meant to be ridiculous because that is exactly what Kanye's comments were, ****ing ridiculous.

All y’all doing is saying WHY y’all are making the memes and that’s not what I asked you...that don’t change the fact that y’all are making fun/light of what slaves went through. I don’t see how that’s up for debate. You not mocking Kanye because I don’t see Kanye name in NONE of these memes, i see slave jokes. And they can stand alone as that if somebody who had no clue what Kanye said seen em. Is that not “**** ****”?

All y’all doing is saying WHY y’all are making the memes and that’s not what I asked you...that don’t change the fact that y’all are making fun/light of what slaves went through. I don’t see how that’s up for debate. You not mocking Kanye because I don’t see Kanye name in NONE of these memes, i see slave jokes. And they can stand alone as that if somebody who had no clue what Kanye said seen em. Is that not “**** ****”?

Do they really need to put Kanye’s name for anyone to know WHO it is they actually making fun of? You never heard of context huh...

It's just satire dude you thinking too hard :lol:

Kanye: slavery seems like a choice

Internet: #ifslaverywasachoice

You: this has NOTHING to do with Kanye

:lol::lol::lol:

floyd.png

my question is do people really have an understanding of what slavery was?

the effect of families broken apart, house/field dynamics etc etc

or is it just thoughts go no further than cotton

i mean how many people really sit and think about what it meant to be a slave in those days?

You are and really ******* dense dude.

Your entire shtick in this thread has been to defend Kanye and his idiotic comments, you work from that position and shape your post

These memes are meant to be ridiculous, meant to make you uncomfortably laugh at them because they are so flippant to what actually went on, they apply modern day themes to a time long ago to show how nonsensical that will be. That is satire. But you know what they don't do? None of these people making the memes have asked to be taken seriously, for people to think that is actually what slaves went through. Kanye comments were just as ridiculous as these memes but in a different way, but his shtick is way more offensive because he demands to be taken seriously. He demands his narrow-minded ignorance to me consider a serious talking point, and clowns have lined up to defend his garbage argument.

All you seem to be able to play devil's advocate for Kanye's buffoonery and try to attain a moral high ground that you are not entitled too.

Btw, caping for Kanye's nonsense is more offensive and any of these memes posted.

So miss me with all of this

Last edited:
It's just satire dude you thinking too hard :lol:

Kanye: slavery seems like a choice

Internet: #ifslaverywasachoice

You: this has NOTHING to do with Kanye

:lol::lol::lol:

Did I say it has nothing to do with Kanye or that you’re not mocking Kanye if his name not in the memes? You putting words in my mouth...if somebody who was completely oblivious to what Kanye said seen that meme, they would more than likely understand the humor trying to be conveyed...That’s not making fun of Ye, that’s making fun of slavery. How is this up for debate?

You are and really ****ing dense dude.

Your entire shtick in this thread has been to defend Kanye and his idiotic comments, you work from that position and shape your silly naive post around it.

These memes are meant to be ridiculous, meant to make you uncomfortably laugh at them because they are so flippant to what actually went on, they apply modern day themes to a time long ago to show how nonsensical that will be. But you know what they don't do, none of these people make the memes have asked to be taken seriously, for people to think that is actually what slaves went through. Kanye comments were just as ridiculous as these memes but in a different way, but his shtick is way more offensive because he demands to be taken seriously. He demands his narrow-minded ignorance to me consider a serious talking point, and clowns have lined up to defend his garbage argument.

All you seem to be able to play devil's advocate for Kanye's buffoonery and try to attain a moral high ground that you are not entitled too.

Btw, caping for Kanye's nonsense is more offensive and any of these memes posted.

So miss me with all of this

All that and you still didn’t answer my question...Why are the Memes funny but Kanye’s comments make you angry? You said they’re both ridiculous and flippant to what actually went on (as you don’t believe slavery to have been a choice correct?) Whats being accomplished by the memes besides making slavery into a joke?

Did I say it has nothing to do with Kanye or that you’re not mocking Kanye if his name not in the memes? You putting words in my mouth...if somebody who was completely oblivious to what Kanye said seen that meme, they would more than likely understand the humor trying to be conveyed...That’s not making fun of Ye, that’s making fun of slavery. How is this up for debate?

First off how can you not have a clue of what Kanye said, but be hip on Twitter hashtags?

You doing the most right now and you looking stupid as hell fam

All that and you still didn’t answer my question...Why are the Memes funny but Kanye’s comments make you angry? You said they’re both ridiculous and flippant to what actually went on (as you don’t believe slavery to have been a choice correct?) Whats being accomplished by the memes besides making slavery into a joke?

He literally just explained this to you...

Memes were never meant to be taken serious, is satire, is meant to be uncomfortably funny

Kanye demanding his choice of words to be taken seriously

That’s the main difference and what makes one offensive and the other not so.

86FC4163-F980-4CA0-B988-DF82DE722B83.jpeg

Imagine if a white person tweeted this lmaooo ****** would be going ape****

“Black ppl can’t take **** serious”

That’s the caption for on these trife *** “funny” memes

86FC4163-F980-4CA0-B988-DF82DE722B83.jpeg

Imagine if a white person tweeted this lmaooo *****s would be going ape****

“Black ppl can’t take **** serious”

That’s the caption for on these trife *** “funny” memes

it's cool to be wrong sometimes. You dont have to keep going deeper and deeper into ridiculousness

Basically what I’m saying is if you so against what Kanye said, if you say he wilding the **** out for saying something as serious as slavery is a choice, then how do you in turn think it’s cool or funny to make memes joking about that serious thing? You keep saying you’re mocking Kanye, that’s not what your doing. That might be y’all intentions, but just like you say about Ye, you’re going about it the wrong way.

I love when Kanye was being criticized, you argued it was wrong for him to be criticized even though he offended people, and he was just practicing "free thought"

But when you see these memes, you wanna criticized them on the grounds they are offensive.

Just like the man you defend so much, you don't want an equal rhetorical playing field, you are being hypocritical and can't stick to his own principles.

And again, you are being dense and don't understand satire

A528EF93-71C8-4EFC-89A1-50DCB941CFD3.jpeg

If this was anybodies stance in this thread I couldn’t do nothing but rock with it....instead *****s wanna be hypocrites :lol::lol: you can’t have it both ways
You calling someone a hypocrite is rich.

Because if you want to use this equivalency, remember you argued that Kanye should not be criticized for his views, yet criticize the meme makers.

That is hypocrisy as well.

Back
Top Bottom