Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye making a “crazy” statement gives you a reason to find humor in a meme titled “When massa try to rape you for the first time”.....lmaoo ***** what???

Quote me laughing at those post, because that was the accusation.

I'm still waiting

All I can do is shake my head most of the time,
The ignorance people exude these days as some sort of unknown fact that all other human some how missed out on is just appalling. At some point you gotta laugh at clowns who tell jokes otherwise you end up taking clowns seriously

I’m bout to go to sleep tho this **** getting kind of weird and gay, it seem like you starting to take this debate personal

This sound like something my ***** would say during an argument, you better than this man. Get your thoughts together keep the same energy i’ll poke some more holes in your theories sometime tomorrow
You look mad corny right now my guy,

Notice on all of those lame *** tweet you just posted up nobody is engaging with those tweets nor is anybody liking them, hence damn near nobody find them funny.
All of the memes people are laughing at are witty, well thought out satire that brings its point across in a humorous but relatable way
That Kanye is s ******* clown

I’m bout to go to sleep tho this **** getting kind of weird and gay, it seem like you starting to take this debate personal

This sound like something my ***** would say during an argument, you better than this man. Get your thoughts together keep the same energy i’ll poke some more holes in your theories sometime tomorrow
You sound like a damn clown that couldn't back up the nonsense he was saying

Take your *** to bed, and recharge the buffoonery. But spare me it tomorrow.

Watching the Charlemagne interview , seems level headed so far here. ....Going to watch the tmz after and I’m assuming it’s going to be the polar opposite and piss me off

It can be both. Can't put aside the effects of his mental struggles when he's open about it and all the pills etc, but i'm not going to use that to dismiss what he says completely. Having mental issues doesn't invalidate responsibility for your opinions, it's not like son has extreme versions of mental illness.

In my opinion, we should reevaluate the effects of mental illness on someone's thoughts and opinions. I also think Kanye's mental illness has progressed to be severe and is detrimental to him and those around him.

If Kanye was diagnosed properly, then it is his responsibility to take care of himself. But, what if the mental illness has progressed so much, he can't logically think to the point he has a lack of insight and awareness on his health?

Think of mental illness just like a physical illness. It spreads and is progressive in your brain the longer you don't care for it properly. It affects your neurons, your chemistry, your hormones, your cognitive thinking, etc. It even disregulates your feelings/emotions to the point they are inflated and overreactive. So of course you become to think and act different.

A mental illness will change you as you completely lose your sense of self. As you lose your normal "baseline" and you become what is act out of your original character. Imagine all this with a side effect like psychosis. You add drugs to the mix and it's in overdrive.

So Kanye has morphed into something not even real to him. He has completely lost his sense of self. He is completely out of touch with his reality. His current weird and quacky thoughts, perceptions and behaviour are his sickness and not the real him. He's become what his sickness is in his head.

But I agree that it is his responsibility to get help. I am wondering if if he's refusing to get help or the Kardashians are letting him self destruct on purpose for their own interests?

This is scary y'all. Seems like he's got nothing to lose and he did say on Twitter he needs to get rid of everything. Signs of suicidal tendencies. We know he has thought of suicide years ago after his mother's death.

Why are the Kardashians letting him run wild? There's something going on. They hospitalized him and forced him into 5150 involuntary hold back in November 2016. Why not now?

Either I’m not looking deep enough or people are looking too deep .

I think Dude is just ignorant to what he’s talking about and in fear of sounding dumb and saying “idk” or nothing at all , he just spits out anything which sounds even more ridiculous.

I feel Like blaming this stuff on mental health is giving him an excuse.

Based on TI breakfast club interview, it sounds like dude is just ignorant to what / how he’s speaking on and what he’s actually saying.

Either I’m not looking deep enough or people are looking too deep .

I think Dude is just ignorant to what he’s talking about and in fear of sounding dumb and saying “idk” or nothing at all , he just spits out anything which sounds even more ridiculous.

I feel Like blaming this stuff on mental health is giving him an excuse.

Based on TI breakfast club interview, it sounds like dude is just ignorant to what / how he’s speaking on and what he’s actually saying.

If you've been rocking with Kanye since his debut you know he's at least cognizant of the history of black plight in America.

Both of his parents were activists, the man has lost it. It's either that or he's purposefully being ignorant so he can he do Drake numbers for that next album.

Some great reads for kanye & others... As compiled by the good folks at OkayPlayer...

The ones I've read on this list & highly recommend are both Dorothy Roberts books, the Ishmael Reed's, Saidiya Hartman's, Haley's Malcolm X (of course), the one by Richard Rothstein, Baldwin's book (of course), Ha Joon Chang's, & Howard Zinn's...

Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon

“Race and the New Biocitizen” by Dorothy Roberts

Multi-America: Essays on Cultural Wars and Cultural Peace by Ishmael Reed

The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander

Scenes of Subjection: Terror, Slavery, and Self-Making in Nineteenth-Century America (Race and American Culture) by Saidiya V. Hartman

In the Wake: On Blackness and Being by Christina Sharpe

Fatal Invention: How Science, Politics, and Big Business Re-Create Race in the 21st Century by Dorothy Roberts

Sylvia Wynter: On Being Human as Praxis by Katherine McKittrick

The Reaper’s Garden: Death and Power in the World of Atlantic Slavery by Vincent Brown

The Black Atlantic: Modernity and Double-Consciousness by Paul Gilroy

Dark Matters: On the Surveillance of Blackness by Simone Browne

Silent Covenants: Brown v. Board of Education and the Unfulfilled Hopes for Racial Reform by Derrick Bell

Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong by James W. Loewen

The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein

The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley and Malcolm X

Last Year of Malcolm X: The Evolution of a Revolutionary by George Breitman

Assata: An Autobiography by Assata Shakur

If They Come in the Morning: Voices of Resistance by Angela Davis

When and Where I Enter: The Impact of Black Women on Race and Sex in America by Paula Giddings.

Race Matters by Cornel West

The Communist Manifesto by Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx

A People’s History of the United States, Howard Zinn

23 Things They Don’t Tell You About Capitalism, Ha Joon Chang

Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty

Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates

The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin

Some great docs too... The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975, Strong Island, 13th, & I Am Not Your Negro... I especially loved the James Baldwin doc... All of them should be considered must watch though IMO...

Petition Calls for Adidas to Cut Ties With Kanye West

"While Kanye can live safely in his multimillion-dollar castle, the rest of black America is continually marginalized and subject to unjust laws and treatment. Some even die because this behavior is so ingrained in our society," the petition reads. "Kanye West has a right to free speech, and he has the right to spout lies and misinformation and misplaced opinions — but we as consumers have the right to fight back against this type of dangerous propaganda."

The petition ends with a plea: "Tell the world [Adidas does] not want anything to do with anyone who believes that millions of Africans chose to toil the fields in bondage." About 700 people have signed the petition so far, out of a goal of 10,000. The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to Adidas for comment.

:lol: people should cut ties with adidas... They have been unapologetic about their nazi past & spent millions over the years cleaning the finer details of their nazi past off of the internet.... The broad strokes are there bcs they can't escape it but they made sure the finer details are gone..

An example that is known, adolf dassler's factory was used to make anti tank artillery that was feared by allied forces, the Panzerschreck. What adidas had wiped from the internet was that it was responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of allied troops on the eastern & western fronts, & also in Africa. Another fact they had wiped clean was that the left over materials from their artillery making was used to make gas cans that helped kill millions of jews in the nazi concentration camps..

:lol: @ adolf shortening his name after the war to adi to say hey look, I wasn't a nazi like hitler... We don't have the same first name.. It's me adi, I make shoes... get the eff outta here with that... Wish there was a real Lt. Aldo Raine to carve one into adolf's forehead... His brother rudolf's (who started puma) too...

Last edited:
Kanye recognizes a real Pres when he sees one, Trump going to do more for this country than the past 5 presidents combined.

COME AT ME BRETHEREN

Back
Top Bottom