Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

-
-For the last damn time, the memes don't strictly make fun of slaves' lives, they mock the assertion Kanye main.

And the memes are not making fun of slavery, they are mocking Kanye's nonsense assertion that slavery was a choice. All the memes are meant to be ridiculous because that is exactly what Kanye's comments were, ****ing ridiculous.

Which one is it? They don’t strictly make fun of slavery or they don’t at all? You just spent all that time telling me you wasn’t making fun of slavery, that you were “STRICTLY” mocking Kanye...now you’re telling me that’s part of it. OH OKAY

:lol: people should cut ties with adidas... They have been unapologetic about their nazi past & spent millions over the years cleaning the finer details of their nazi past off of the internet.... The broad strokes are there bcs they can't escape it but they made sure the finer details are gone..

An example that is known, adolf dassler's factory was used to make anti tank artillery that was feared by allied forces, the Panzerschreck. What adidas had wiped from the internet was that it was responsible for killinng hundreds of thousands of allied troops on the eastern & western fronts, & also in Africa. Any fact they had wiped clean was that the left over materials from their artillery making was used to make gas cans that helped kill millions of jews in the nazi concentration camps..

:lol: @ adolf shortening his name after the war to adi to say hey look, I wasn't a nazi like hitler... We don't have the same first name.. It's me adi, I make shoes... get the eff outta here with that... Wish there was a real Lt. Aldo Raine to carve one into adolf's forehead... His brother rudolf's (who started puma) too...
Yup

A528EF93-71C8-4EFC-89A1-50DCB941CFD3.jpeg

If this was anybodies stance in this thread I couldn’t do nothing but rock with it....instead *****s wanna be hypocrites :lol::lol: you can’t have it both ways @RustyShackleford

This is exactly what we mean when we say right-wingers don't have a sense of humor. They don't understand exaggeration (hyperbole) because that's what they are.

They the type to mean it when they say so-and-so should be shot on sight for a misdemeanor. They don't understand why it's ridiculous to the rest of the world. That's also why they couldn't understand that Colbert was making fun of them on Comedy Central.

Sad!

Don't forget puma

:smh::lol: adolf turned in his brother rudolf in an effort to take control of the family business. He told the gestpo that rudolf wasn’t commuted to the party like he should be & they ended up sending rudolf to fight on the eastern front against Russia. Dude turned in his own brother to take everything over... rudolf ended up being captured by American forces & was held prisoner for quite a while... rudolf was part of the effort that killed approx 26 million Russians (during WWII).

You look mad corny right now my guy,

Notice on all of those lame *** tweet you just posted up nobody is engaging with those tweets nor is anybody liking them, hence damn near nobody find them funny.
All of the memes people are laughing at are witty, well thought out satire that brings its point across in a humorous but relatable way
That Kanye is s ****ing clown

Somebody finds them funny though because they all got liked and retweeted...But because YOU don’t find them funny I’m looking mad corny..like you not corny for finding any of this **** funny...Are you even black?

Another thing I wanted to point out...
Either I’m not looking deep enough or people are looking too deep .

I think Dude is just ignorant to what he’s talking about and in fear of sounding dumb and saying “idk” or nothing at all , he just spits out anything which sounds even more ridiculous.

I feel Like blaming this stuff on mental health is giving him an excuse.

Based on TI breakfast club interview, it sounds like dude is just ignorant to what / how he’s speaking on and what he’s actually saying.

Some mentally ill go and do crazy or violent things, out of their control. It does not mean they can get away with it. As the law states, a crime is a crime. It means they need to seek help too. But, you can understand his psyche through the discussion of mental illness.

I think the ploy is to let his mania/illness promote his album. No such thing as a bad publicity stunt even if it means you have to sacrifice your lost mind.

Anybody here decide they WONT listen to his album?

I am way more intrigued by it now than I was 15 days ago

This is exactly what we mean when we say right-wingers don't have a sense of humor. They don't understand exaggeration (hyperbole) because that's what they are.

They the type to mean it when they say so-and-so should be shot on sight for a misdemeanor. They don't understand why it's ridiculous to the rest of the world. That's also why they couldn't understand that Colbert was making fun of them on Comedy Central.

Sad!

Lol I don’t think that chick is a “right winger” in any sense of the word, she look like she smell like shea butter...But not finding slave jokes funny = not having a sense of humor. I got you

what are we arguing about today? i'm in the mood

btw, slavery wasn't a choice but remaining enslaved was (obviously not an easy choice)

Also, are we upset with what Kanye said or is it the platform he has saying what he said?

individualism vs tribalism is on a hundred these days

what are we arguing about today? i'm in the mood

btw, slavery wasn't a choice remaining enslaved was (obviously not an easy choice)

slaves were physically, spiritually and mentally broken for generations. there was a psychology to keeping slaves exactly where they were. "choosing to remain enslaved (obviously not an easy choice)" marginalizes their experiences in my opinion. not every slave is a nat turner, the same way not every black person is an MLK

I think the charlemagne interview was great. Clear head space, vulnerable and still dropped gems (balancing imperfections i.e black celebrities, dealing with mental illness)

homeboy must get angry af when he watches stand ups

Y’all ****** are in this ***** just saying ANYTHING :lol::lol: What does this statement mean bro? All stand up comedians joke about slavery? Tell me a classic or popular slave joke your favorite, I’m drawing a blank.

slaves were physically, spiritually and mentally broken for generations. there was a psychology to keeping slaves exactly where they were. "choosing to remain enslaved (obviously not an easy choice)" marginalizes their experiences in my opinion. not every slave is a nat turner, the same way not every black person is an MLK

I agree and folks act like nat turner didnt get killed aftet thr revolt

Slaves had the number
But the slabe owner had years of resources and backing from their

:lol: people should cut ties with adidas... They have been unapologetic about their nazi past & spent millions over the years cleaning the finer details of their nazi past off of the internet.... The broad strokes are there bcs they can't escape it but they made sure the finer details are gone..

An example that is known, adolf dassler's factory was used to make anti tank artillery that was feared by allied forces, the Panzerschreck. What adidas had wiped from the internet was that it was responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of allied troops on the eastern & western fronts, & also in Africa. Another fact they had wiped clean was that the left over materials from their artillery making was used to make gas cans that helped kill millions of jews in the nazi concentration camps..

:lol: @ adolf shortening his name after the war to adi to say hey look, I wasn't a nazi like hitler... We don't have the same first name.. It's me adi, I make shoes... get the eff outta here with that... Wish there was a real Lt. Aldo Raine to carve one into adolf's forehead... His brother rudolf's (who started puma) too...

giphy.gif

80% of me agrees with this. the other 20% thinks we're discrediting how mentally strong slaves were that fought back and weak the docile ones were.

I will say this though, we can't imagine being enslaved in 2018. Slaves might have looked the same but the dialects and cultures were different among most of the Africans. It was very calculated so it would have been challenging to form revolt initially.

Back
Top Bottom