Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21A02D75-2AC0-44E0-A6D8-D69C0B40D17E.gif

If this wasn’t a one off series, season 2 has to be a Maul storyline

Its hard to dislike something when you basically grew up with these characters which is why i can see people defending it

ok so how much firepower can one ship take before it goes down or explodes?

So obi wan flys off in his own ship to distract the empire from getting the other ship. why didnt vader just follow obi wan in his own ship and have the star destroyer still follow the ship with leia on it? No vader made them follow obi wan THEN has his own ship follow him?

He then defeats vader and claims his friend is truly dead but leaves him alive yet again even though killing him right then and there could save billions of people....

And why wouldnt the star destroyer be able to see obi wan leave the planet after he defeated vader and chase him down on his way to tatooine?

To cap it off how pointless was that reva ending? They made rey OP but reva cant even take on uncle owen and his wife with ****ing muskets?

Shes an inquisitor. you know the guys who kill younglings who are force sensitive but cant bring herself to kill luke?

They just hsd to have one more chase scene involving a kid huh 🤣

And I thought qui gon didnt finish his force ghost training? So how can obi wan see him? He would only be able to hear him?

cant wait for season 2! [\spoiler]
Yup. I probably have this series higher than Bobba Fett but mainly due to the fan service. Both stories were terrible.
They certainly did their best to make everyone look incompetent and weak like they did Or Bobba Fett.

The secret to the Mandalorian is he’s a good hero. A bad somagun. Plus there’s a cute side kick.

The Storm Troopers need marksmanship training.

The emperor needs to micromanage his people.

I thought exactly the same thing when Anakin tells everyone veer the ship and follow Obiwan. I’m like they don’t have smaller ships onboard to do that. Send three Tie fighters with Vader following behind. Have the Destroyer follow the rebels.

Reva was a pointless character.

The Inquisitors didn’t do anything. The Grand Inquisitor literally came back from the grave to do nothing.

Qui Gon couldn’t have come while he was buried under the rubble so it made sense how he all of a sudden Hulk’d up.

Why even kill Leia? Might as well had her take down Darth Sidious with Rey. And then they could’ve kissed. Girl and LGBTQ+ power.

Prays Ah Soka series is better. This is not the way!!

Show was meaningless, a second season would be more meaningless. vader talking like he's undefeated against kenobi and forgot the guy cut off his limbs and watched him roast like a marshmellow. also vader likes to leave without checking if an opponent is dead.

Does this show have the same budget as the Mandalorian? The quality was so inconsistent. One scene looks top notch and the next scene it feels like I’m watching something that’s YouTube fan made quality. The CGI was very bad at times. That opening scene of the star destroyer chasing and shooting at them looked very off and didn’t feel like Star Wars.

I expected a lot from the show, but i expected a whole lot more from the fight between Obi Wan v Vader part 2.

When Kathleen Kennedy said its the fight or rematch of the century, i should have already known :smh: :smh: :smh: feel for the trap cause of the Mando hype at the time. It was a cool fight, but i’ve seen better fights in various SW movies/shows/animation/comics

Anakin having to take and hold onto them Ls.

So which is the more pointless fan service? The Emperor or Qui Gon?

There must be a CGI shortage at the moment. Between this, MoM, ant Moon Knight. Very inconsistent vFX.

Stuff like this is why I prefer they just leave Vader alone. The more you see him in life action, the more it dilutes his image. Rogue One, in those few moments was perfect! Seeing Vader go down 0-2 leaves a bad taste. They were better of adapting some other stories or video games where we get the Rogue One Vader scene over 6 fifty minute episodes. #thisistheway

Bruh.
So let me get this straight Obi Wan could have literally ended it ALL AGAIN and let Vader off easily.
aHR0cHM6Ly9pLmdpZmVyLmNvbS8zY0x6LmdpZg__.gif

I was thinking something outside of there control separated them like Fin and Ray. Nope he was just like I'm out Darth.

Luke talking about he's not afraid, I couldn't tell the way you were running for your life lil dude.
aHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYnMuZ2Z5Y2F0LmNvbS9BbGVydERlbGlyaW91c0d1YW5hY28tc2l6ZV9yZXN0cmljdGVkLmdpZg__.gif

Leia already getting inducted into the NRA with the holster at 10. LMAO. I just thought Vader was sitting up there waiting for Obi Wan. Like really he can't think some rocks is enough for killing him. You wanted to KILL that dude. SMH.

Last edited:
disney has a certain formula now for star wars shows.

kids being rescued. villains being super soft. helmets being taken off for no damb reason

so i bet we somehow see vaders helmet come off in the finale 🤣

i also read they are trying to sign that girl from stranger things to be the next big star wars character 💀
Sigh

You forgot about the part of them going on unnecessary side missions other than to stretch out the series. Mandalorian had to detour so many times to level up before the final boss. SMH. Disney out here making RPG out of there series. SMH.

Why did they introduce Obi Wan to Luke, yet in the future Luke never met the guy. So they met once and then Obi Wan hung out in his home talking Qui Gon dead ear off? Qui Gon with that BS answer you weren't ready to see me. Luke heard Obi Wan instantly and was "ready to see" him before he knew he existed.

Jimmy Smitts life is on your head Obi Wan. It's on YOUR HEAD. Gina Carano need to be mad at Obi Wan entire planet destroyed because of him. SMH.

obi wan destroyed vader and sent him back to palpatine looking like a broken ***** and palps basically tells him to forget about obi wan? uh? an old guy just defeated the ruler of the galaxy but forget about him?

who needs to wait for luke when obi looking like the real chosen one? [\spoiler]

A fascist would have double down and found the rebels, Obiwan, and Reva.

They killing little kids and force sensitive beings and then chasing them?

But in this ludicrous series, everyone is letting us everyone live to ply cat and mouse?

My man literally let the Galactic Empire’s #2 live. All of those lives he’s taken are on Obiwan’s hands.

Obi Wan just sitting there waiting insides Ice cube JR’s ship, looking at his light saber talking to himself and Qui gon
“master, it needs to be done, this ends today”

2 hours later he has Vader on his knees defeated and trying to catch his breath, “boii you bout weak as hell” and then just walks away :lol:

obi wan destroyed vader and sent him back to palpatine looking like a broken ***** and palps basically tells him to forget about obi wan? uh? an old guy just defeated the ruler of the galaxy but forget about him?

who needs to wait for luke when obi looking like the real chosen one?
Palpatine looking like the rebound dude trying to convince his girl to forget about the last guy. Are you sure you are over him? If you haven't gotten over him then we can't be together. LMAO.

From this interaction, I always thought they knew each other...but, at the least, Luke knows
of Kenobi as he recognizes him when he wakes up.

Luke acting like he ain't seen Kenobi in like 15 - 20 years. Meanwhile it only been 7/8 years. Unless you telling me Luke meeting a lot of older men. :stoneface:
Obi Wan just sitting there waiting insides Ice cube JR’s ship, looking at his light saber talking to himself and Qui gon
“master, it needs to be done, this ends today”

2 hours later he has Vader on his knees defeated and trying to catch his breath, “boii you bout weak as hell” and then just walks away :lol:
I swear every time I saw dude I was like Ice Cube son in the Star Wars universe now?

That episode had everything I could have asked for and a perfect ending yet I come in here thinking people would be loving it. I don’t get you all. This is the rotten tomatoes *** generation. Overly critical about every god damn thing. Y’all complain just to complain. The episode was amazing what else do you guys want? Y’all can’t suspend your disbelief for one damn second? It’s a damn show about wizards in space. y’all just want to spend your time whining like usual. Toxic *** fan base.

Last edited:
That episode had everything I could have asked for and a perfect ending yet I come in here thinking people would be loving it. I don’t get you all. This is the rotten tomatoes *** generation. Overly critical about every god damn thing. Y’all complain just to complain. The episode was amazing. Had everything we could have asked for and y’all want to spend your time whining like usual. Toxic *** fan base.
Show had so many missed opportunities, plot holes, and inconsistencies. Show was really a 2 hour movies dragged out into 6 episodes.

This episode was good, or at least for the most part it was…Problem is the rest of the season was mid to outright bad at best…

Whole damn thing felt disjointed as hell…Seems like they chopped a ton of stuff to try and get this story to fit into “X” amount of time…Plus some really head scratching decisions, like not using any original music outside of the final episode…Makes me think that whole rumor that this thing went through heavy rewriting just prior to the start of filming might actually be true…

On the plus side, with word that a season 2 is probably going to happen, at least they freed up Obi-Wan from being anchored to Tatooine and directly watching over Luke…If they do have a season 2 they can take him off world much more easily now…

This episode was good, or at least for the most part it was…Problem is the rest of the season was mid to outright bad at best…

Whole damn thing felt disjointed as hell…Seems like they chopped a ton of stuff to try and get this story to fit into “X” amount of time…Plus some really head scratching decisions, like not using any original music outside of the final episode…Makes me think that whole rumor that this thing went through heavy rewriting just prior to the start of filming might actually be true…

On the plus side, with word that a season 2 is probably going to happen, at least they freed up Obi-Wan from being anchored to Tatooine and directly watching over Luke…If they do have a season 2 they can take him off world much more easily now…
I swear the entire show was created just for that fight between him and Vader. Personally should of saved this plot for like a season 3/4. First season should of been Obi Wan out doing everything but babysitting. Dude should of been out battling bounty hunters, fallen jedi, sith, gangsters, and mandalorians. Guy in his 30's maybe 40's retired basically, instead of out here living his best life.

Back
Top Bottom