My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

....I'm just saying man...

That vid you posted actually hurts the argument. John Todd is not a credible source.

TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

That vid you posted actually hurts the argument. John Todd is not a credible source.

Cartune, i'm not trying to be in your pockets...but how much do you make?

Just wondering how the industry is treating you.

Cartune, i'm not trying to be in your pockets...but how much do you make?

Just wondering how the industry is treating you.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

John Todd is a credible source. That stuff about him being crazy, is not true at all. Just a picture to paint so when he presented the truth to all, he would appear crazy, and not credible. But, believe that he is not credible. A former illuminati member telling you exactly how its going down and people still don't believe...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

John Todd is a credible source. That stuff about him being crazy, is not true at all. Just a picture to paint so when he presented the truth to all, he would appear crazy, and not credible. But, believe that he is not credible. A former illuminati member telling you exactly how its going down and people still don't believe...
ohwell.gif

First off I'm not on the outside lookin in second everything I posted is factual. If you aren't even black in the industry how can you comment on if my story is fictitious? A lot of people in here acting like they know what's up and the majority of you have no clue what you're talking about. The dude that was an agents ASSIsTANT opinion means nothing to me because he isn't actually making moves and dealing with the creative aspects and developement side. The business is wacky, weird and funny and no talent isn't enough. Connections are everything.

First off I'm not on the outside lookin in second everything I posted is factual. If you aren't even black in the industry how can you comment on if my story is fictitious? A lot of people in here acting like they know what's up and the majority of you have no clue what you're talking about. The dude that was an agents ASSIsTANT opinion means nothing to me because he isn't actually making moves and dealing with the creative aspects and developement side. The business is wacky, weird and funny and no talent isn't enough. Connections are everything.

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

John Todd is NOT a credible source sir
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah and Professor Griff isn't either...

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not posting OPINIONS, these are observations from a unique vantage point of the entire industry, do you deal with agents assistants?

I'm not posting OPINIONS, these are observations from a unique vantage point of the entire industry, do you deal with agents assistants?

I find it incredibly funny that people question the intent and nature of the business when its right in front of you. Look at your televisions and your movies. Look at what shows are advertised and the nature of celebrity obsession. If you can look at these things and not see an inherit problem, then there was never a point in discussing this from jump. I'm not some bittercrazy dude that got his dreams crushed, I'm actually just sharing an experience I've had in an industry lots of people want to be in. I'm further along than most people my age and the best is yet to come, good luck to everyone trying to make it and know that a lot of doors will be closed but persistence and self belief are everything.

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War, but his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance.[sup][15][/sup] Todd also claimed in his testimony to have murdered an officer in Germany and to have escaped prison with the help of the Illuminati, but his records show no such things occurred.[sup][15][/sup]

Todd's speaking engagements during 1978 and 1979 generated controversy and sometimes hysteria at the churches he spoke at. Frequently, there were claims by Todd of gunshots in the parking lot or attacks on his life after the services, but there were no witnesses to confirm his claims.[sup][1][/sup]

While Todd claimed to have left witchcraft in 1972 and converted to fundamentalist Christianity, accounts have him being baptized into a Oneness Pentecostal church in Phoenix, Arizona in 1968, and leading a Wiccan group in Ohio in 1976. When confronted with the latter by Christian evangelists, Todd said that he had gone through a period of "backsliding" during that time. However, when a number of other inconsistencies in Todd's story were reported in the evangelical Christian media, and Todd began denouncing many Christian leaders as part of the Satanic conspiracy or the Illuminati, many evangelists denounced Todd and cut off any further association. Jack Chick was the only influential evangelist to continue to defend Todd.[sup][16][/sup]

Several evangelical Christian ministries investigated Todd's claims and published articles disputing them. These included Cornerstone magazine, the Christian Research Institute, Christianity Today magazine, and the book The Todd Phenomenon by Darryl E. Hicks (with an introduction by Mike Warnke). Independent Baptist churches withdrew their speaking invitations and cut off contact.[sup][citation needed][/sup]

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War, but his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance.[sup][15][/sup] Todd also claimed in his testimony to have murdered an officer in Germany and to have escaped prison with the help of the Illuminati, but his records show no such things occurred.[sup][15][/sup]

Todd's speaking engagements during 1978 and 1979 generated controversy and sometimes hysteria at the churches he spoke at. Frequently, there were claims by Todd of gunshots in the parking lot or attacks on his life after the services, but there were no witnesses to confirm his claims.[sup][1][/sup]

While Todd claimed to have left witchcraft in 1972 and converted to fundamentalist Christianity, accounts have him being baptized into a Oneness Pentecostal church in Phoenix, Arizona in 1968, and leading a Wiccan group in Ohio in 1976. When confronted with the latter by Christian evangelists, Todd said that he had gone through a period of "backsliding" during that time. However, when a number of other inconsistencies in Todd's story were reported in the evangelical Christian media, and Todd began denouncing many Christian leaders as part of the Satanic conspiracy or the Illuminati, many evangelists denounced Todd and cut off any further association. Jack Chick was the only influential evangelist to continue to defend Todd.[sup][16][/sup]

Several evangelical Christian ministries investigated Todd's claims and published articles disputing them. These included Cornerstone magazine, the Christian Research Institute, Christianity Today magazine, and the book The Todd Phenomenon by Darryl E. Hicks (with an introduction by Mike Warnke). Independent Baptist churches withdrew their speaking invitations and cut off contact.[sup][citation needed][/sup]

I find it incredibly funny that people question the intent and nature of the business when its right in front of you. Look at your televisions and your movies. Look at what shows are advertised and the nature of celebrity obsession. If you can look at these things and not see an inherit problem, then there was never a point in discussing this from jump. I'm not some bittercrazy dude that got his dreams crushed, I'm actually just sharing an experience I've had in an industry lots of people want to be in. I'm further along than most people my age and the best is yet to come, good luck to everyone trying to make it and know that a lot of doors will be closed but persistence and self belief are everything.

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Cool bro

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Cool bro

either way WP, I'm out and you're right this is a tough town (Maybe the toughest) and I truly wish you the best of luck. When it is all said and done i want you to win, I struggled as a minority in HW too.

Keep your head up and again, make it happen!

either way WP, I'm out and you're right this is a tough town (Maybe the toughest) and I truly wish you the best of luck. When it is all said and done i want you to win, I struggled as a minority in HW too.

Keep your head up and again, make it happen!

How much does an agent make a year (avg) after working a year or two in the industry? Is the pay commission? How does somebody like Eric (from Entourage) make so much money, just be repping Vince? 9I know it's a TV show but is it similar in real life)?

Back
Top Bottom