My journey through the entertainment industry..............

ncmalko1 wrote:
TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the stories became less and less believable as the thread progressed.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i caught some regis and kelly today (lol no ameech)

kiefer sutherland = gay

i cant beleeb it, jack bauer deceived us lol
kiefer sutherland gay? what? 

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i caught some regis and kelly today (lol no ameech)

kiefer sutherland = gay

i cant beleeb it, jack bauer deceived us lol
kiefer sutherland gay? what? 

Good thread...what the author said is true in almost any business for minorities minus the cocaine stuff. People love to control and manipulate.

Good thread...what the author said is true in almost any business for minorities minus the cocaine stuff. People love to control and manipulate.

^^^ hey, saw this thread bumped up, this like much of NT's threads are hearsay based, illuminati themed ands racially charged. My thread was questions and answers from the front lines of an agency, that is all. Wise pahroah is cool in my book. He's on the outside looking in and his attitude proves that. Every story he has of soliciting help from celebrities and getting no where is prob true tho.

PS

I am no longer at the agency, I got into B-school and will be headed there this fall and am now doing a pre mba internship at a VC firm.

^^^ hey, saw this thread bumped up, this like much of NT's threads are hearsay based, illuminati themed ands racially charged. My thread was questions and answers from the front lines of an agency, that is all. Wise pahroah is cool in my book. He's on the outside looking in and his attitude proves that. Every story he has of soliciting help from celebrities and getting no where is prob true tho.

PS

I am no longer at the agency, I got into B-school and will be headed there this fall and am now doing a pre mba internship at a VC firm.

No one makes it in Hollywood who call it Hollywood.

Have you not heard the speech from Robert Downey Jr in Due Date?!

No one makes it in Hollywood who call it Hollywood.

Have you not heard the speech from Robert Downey Jr in Due Date?!

Yo I dont even know where to start but if you come into ANY industry trying to ask for handouts you will get !!@+$*+ on. PERIOD Im nowhere near the most influential person in the biz and my phone still gets bombarded daily with dudes trying to make it. And I try to help people but @!*% gets overwhelming quick. My homie changes his number more than he changes clothes. So imagine how these actors are when they worked to get where they are at and many of them still with chips on their shoulders and you come up to them asking to skip the line?

Long story short the internet is the ultimate equalizer if youre actually talented and work hard people will find you. And all that extra stuff OP was talking sounds like what most people say after they get denied in the building Im just sayin

Yo I dont even know where to start but if you come into ANY industry trying to ask for handouts you will get !!@+$*+ on. PERIOD Im nowhere near the most influential person in the biz and my phone still gets bombarded daily with dudes trying to make it. And I try to help people but @!*% gets overwhelming quick. My homie changes his number more than he changes clothes. So imagine how these actors are when they worked to get where they are at and many of them still with chips on their shoulders and you come up to them asking to skip the line?

Long story short the internet is the ultimate equalizer if youre actually talented and work hard people will find you. And all that extra stuff OP was talking sounds like what most people say after they get denied in the building Im just sayin

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif
THIS

TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif
THIS

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

....I'm just saying man...

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
THIS

tired.gif
 smh.

....I'm just saying man...

Back
Top Bottom