My journey through the entertainment industry..............

i remember a couple of years ago i read diddy liked getting bjs from men to show that he had power.

take it as a grain of salt, but that made me lmao.

im really surprised of how no one is coming up with dirt ever...theres so many stars, theres bound to have one rebel.

or how some stuff just doesnt get that much attention like the pedo who touched everyone in b2k or immature or whatever.

and the way dave chappelle cant speak of any of the hollywood game in that pbs interview kind of makes you wonder, what could happen if you spill some beans? big or small?

it's out there, you're just on the wrong site.

I always thought the timing of Pimp C's death was suspect, especially after he showed that he was willing to name names in that interview, said that if you're ashamed (and hiding) that you shouldn't be doing it and was trying to start a union within the music industry, a black owned one at that.

:nerd:

Last edited:
I always wanted someone to touch closer on rumor of suge, J Prince, Irv Gottii, & I think Dame trying to start their own Distribution company and shortly after having their offices raided.

It would seem like common sense for the really rich Diddy, 50, Jay, Baby, J Prince etc etc to completely cut out the major label umbrellas and distribute their music on their own especially considering that you don't technically need radio and physical copies as much nowadays. But music is a billion dollar conglomerate tied in with news corps, Radio, TV so maybe the heads at these places made a few calls in.

anyone watch house of lies?

that ep where matt damon makes marty blow him 
nerd.gif

It's gotta be an awkward position.

To be rich enough to buy stuff the common man could never afford or do, yet you are not wealthy enough to really influence policy.

i remember a couple of years ago i read diddy liked getting bjs from men to show that he had power.

take it as a grain of salt, but that made me lmao.

Wouldn't surprise me. I heard directly from somebody at one of Usher's bday parties (can't remember if it was 2010 or 2011) that Diddy through him, basically a stripper bash. Male strippers on one side, female strippers on the other. Supposedly Usher started off on the female side, then gradually made his way to the male stripper side getting lap dances from them, and stayed on that side nearly the entire time.

Then there's that whole Diddy/Mr. Bentley rumor from a former housekeeper that said Mr. Bentley was in the bed buttnaked while she was cleaning, and Diddy just walking around like it's a regular day, **** had me :rofl: :rofl:

long story short i used to work at j.crew one of the store managers was a 40 year old gay black dude.

he was a dancer for madonna for almost 10 years

claimed MANY athletes/entertainers were gay that you wouldnt think are gay

anyways, he told me of a time he attended a coke party at elton johns house and said that somebody slit a goats throat, spaying the blood on everyone in a ritualistic fashion and he went on to describe how the blood was warm and how "gross" it was in his words.

obviously a disturbing story. that being said, this was a guy who i never saw as having any reason to lie. not saying i believe him but i consider myself to have a decent judge of character and this guy didnt came off as a liar to me..

Last edited:
is this all what he said...or did he actually name names lol

nobody is watching lmao
not only did this dude name names he went into wild details which i wont and pretty much cant say here but to name a few

said he engaged in a manag with dennis rodman and carmen electra 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

said he hit puffy 
sick.gif

said tyler perry was married to shamar moore and shamar was the wife 
roll.gif

described trey songz as "easy breezy beautiful cover girl" 

said rick fox was with felonious business
mean.gif

said derrek fisher was with felonious business
mean.gif

thats just to name a few i worked with the dude for over 2 years

Last edited:
All seems likely to me. :lol:

A lot of those dudes seem suspect as hell anyway. Like they're pretending. Y'all remember that video when Diddy was recalling how him and Usher used to "wrestle" over cereal in the morning and Kevin Hart was trying to get them to simmer the zest down? Same one where that girl's hair caught on fire.

And Mr. Bentley, look at him and listen to him. Dude is dripping with the zest. Old umbrella spinning *** *****. And for the record, if you're gay you're gay, I don't care. But to try to pass off your gayness as straightness and have people confused is a problem.

:rofl: @

"I see the sugar." Damn right. It's there.

Last edited:
Its easy to tell who is or isnt sweet .. the feminine traits are obvious.

- Stay freshhh !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is it really? Marlon Wayans is gay. I know people don't automatically think that. My cousin told me that he walked into a club and saw Marlon tonguing down a dude. Will anyone here believe me? Probably not, is it plausible? Absolutely. Just look at how his brothers act....

Shemar Moore and Tyler Perry-not shocked in the slightest.

Derick Fisher and Rick Fox. News to me, not shocked. I'm not shocked by anything these days.

Someone here called it man, think of how dudes that were in your high school plays looked and acted and their sexual orientation.

Only reason Hollywood keeps their image as straight is for the money of female fan bases.

No slander against them but in general, theater kids are weird. I remember the theater kids in my HS. A lot of them were weird to me.

I could see Marlon being into men. My thing is were some of these people already downlow, or did Hollywood open them up to that lifestyle and they grew to tolerate and/or enjoy it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom