My journey through the entertainment industry..............

^^^^ok ok let be civil here

No one makes more money in TV then in MP (motion pics)

Actors: MP wins
Writers MP crushes
Directors: MP crushes

Lit loses to Talent
and TV loses to MP

Sure we have syndication money and you're right that its sick nasty but that takes 100 episodes, not exactly the same as one movie netting Spieiberg, Cameron or Michael Bay 400 million in a year. And ill take Star Wars Money over 10 syndicated shows.

in every single agency, the TV people are jokes. Promise

These are facts not my opinion, TV is less stress and steady once you get up running.

Keep you head up wisepharoah, one word of advice....its much easier to make it with a smile on your face. (not saying you dont) The number one thing is that people burn out along the way.

I work at a top 2 agency, that should tell you which one right away.

Writers MP crushes

Lit loses to Talent
and TV loses to MP

Sure we have syndication money and you're right that its sick nasty but that takes 100 episodes, not exactly the same as one movie netting Spieiberg, Cameron or Michael Bay 400 million in a year. And ill take Star Wars Money over 10 syndicated shows.

These are facts not my opinion, TV is less stress and steady once you get up running.

Keep you head up wisepharoah, one word of advice....its much easier to make it with a smile on your face. (not saying you dont) The number one thing is that people burn out along the way.

Writers MP crushes

Lit loses to Talent
and TV loses to MP

orrvia.jpg

See the whole elitist concept of t.v. money vs. Movie money isn't important to me because I do both. What matters to me is the art form and the creative procedd and collaborating with other creative people. If your putting out quality product the money comes in. That's why I love my dudes over at rockstar games because they are super cool will blow blunts with etc but they are obsessed with pushing the medium and putting out good work.

See the whole elitist concept of t.v. money vs. Movie money isn't important to me because I do both. What matters to me is the art form and the creative procedd and collaborating with other creative people. If your putting out quality product the money comes in. That's why I love my dudes over at rockstar games because they are super cool will blow blunts with etc but they are obsessed with pushing the medium and putting out good work.

My boy wants to be an actor and has been doing some really small stuff here in NY, what's the best way for him to get noticed by an agent?

My boy wants to be an actor and has been doing some really small stuff here in NY, what's the best way for him to get noticed by an agent?

Game is rough cuz, gotta just keep fighting and dont choose the same path of the people above you

Game is rough cuz, gotta just keep fighting and dont choose the same path of the people above you

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I've heard this enough times for it to be true.

I'm interested in hearing more names honestly. Yeah its gossip but why not?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Even Kim is shaking her head at you.
smh.gif

This like the 3rd or 4th time I seen you on that beauty salon #%!%. You lame for that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I've heard this enough times for it to be true.

I'm interested in hearing more names honestly. Yeah its gossip but why not?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Even Kim is shaking her head at you.
smh.gif

This like the 3rd or 4th time I seen you on that beauty salon #%!%. You lame for that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A better question is who isn't gay. I could name a bunch of behind the scenes cats and you wouldn't know who I was speaking on. I know behind the camera and in front of the camera "talent" that's gay. Omarion, Randy Jackson, little black and filipino dude from black eyed peas etc. Coke- whole crooks in castles team, chanel iman, meagan good, joaquin phoenix etc these are people I've seen first hand and I have some more but I got to go in a meeting.

/offs self

that's my dream girl, but I can't deal with a woman that does coke. that's just too much

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A better question is who isn't gay. I could name a bunch of behind the scenes cats and you wouldn't know who I was speaking on. I know behind the camera and in front of the camera "talent" that's gay. Omarion, Randy Jackson, little black and filipino dude from black eyed peas etc. Coke- whole crooks in castles team, chanel iman, meagan good, joaquin phoenix etc these are people I've seen first hand and I have some more but I got to go in a meeting.

/offs self

that's my dream girl, but I can't deal with a woman that does coke. that's just too much

Back
Top Bottom