My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^CAA or WME? (Those are the top 2 right?)

smh, i was at cunningham, and morris...fail for me both ways...just wasnt into it...i was with AEF, BBA, brisbois, harry gold...god horrid industry!

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^CAA or WME? (Those are the top 2 right?)

smh, i was at cunningham, and morris...fail for me both ways...just wasnt into it...i was with AEF, BBA, brisbois, harry gold...god horrid industry!

Im at WME talent dept right now

And Pharaoh: TV is much more restrictive creatively when compared to Film or even video games for that matter

millions of reasons and examples exist. Period.

THink about joining the JHRTS society, it really helped learn the ins and out of the entire industry when i was in it.
Its easy to get caught up in a little bubble when you work in production

And Pharaoh: TV is much more restrictive creatively when compared to Film or even video games for that matter

millions of reasons and examples exist. Period.

THink about joining the JHRTS society, it really helped learn the ins and out of the entire industry when i was in it.
Its easy to get caught up in a little bubble when you work in production

I agree with OP to a degree, but there's really only three rules to live by in that industry

1. Don't be shy

2. Realize who to connect yourself to early on

3. Be talented

You have to give yourself a voice before anyone knows you are talented. You could be the smartest person in the room but if you don't contribute where appropriate no one will ever know.

As far as black talent...it's a numbers/demographics game. It's tough and unfair, but that's life. I knew a few really talented black actors and actresses that I knew would probably never make it because of the numbers game.

I agree with OP to a degree, but there's really only three rules to live by in that industry

1. Don't be shy

2. Realize who to connect yourself to early on

3. Be talented

You have to give yourself a voice before anyone knows you are talented. You could be the smartest person in the room but if you don't contribute where appropriate no one will ever know.

As far as black talent...it's a numbers/demographics game. It's tough and unfair, but that's life. I knew a few really talented black actors and actresses that I knew would probably never make it because of the numbers game.

Nah creatively tv is restrictive but its still not fully blossomed interms of where the medium can go. Film is my true love but I'm trying to do some huge things.

Nah creatively tv is restrictive but its still not fully blossomed interms of where the medium can go. Film is my true love but I'm trying to do some huge things.

why the obsession over who's gay and who isn't? who they %#%$ is not my concern and it shouldn't be anybody else's problem.

as long as they keep doing what they're doing, be it tv/film/video games.. so what?

why the obsession over who's gay and who isn't? who they %#%$ is not my concern and it shouldn't be anybody else's problem.

as long as they keep doing what they're doing, be it tv/film/video games.. so what?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

its just interesting...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

its just interesting...

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Are you an agent there?  I used to be represented by William Morris before I quit acting.  Trying to get back in the game.  Is there any way to get an interview with you guys?
laugh.gif

I'm serious though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Are you an agent there?  I used to be represented by William Morris before I quit acting.  Trying to get back in the game.  Is there any way to get an interview with you guys?
laugh.gif

I'm serious though
nerd.gif

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these $#%@*@ don't give a #!$* about no young $#%@*@ tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society #+%+ is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these $#%@*@ don't give a #!$* about no young $#%@*@ tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society #+%+ is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these +!@%$* don't give a #$@% about no young +!@%$* tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society %@!% is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.

Back
Top Bottom