Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by houser34

Biggie isn't GOAT, imo...

Anyway, got this in the mail today...
a27151e8d9ab20b44ad078b56fde230ae3e54d1.bmp

pimp.gif

About to take a listen...

mad.gif
i passed on that pre-sale package because i thought it wouldn't arrive until after christmas

Lupe will be on MTV's TRL and BET's 106th & Park today.
what time does trl come on?

too late.TRL comes on at 3:30. I caught it, but he was'nt on for long though, he just came out and gave everyone in tha audience a free copy of thaalbum and answered a couple questions. Oh ya, he also talked about tha CRS album, he said they aint start it yey but it should be out late '08

i listened to it 3 straight times at work today

im goin to target tomorrow to cop the LP

can any1 confirm hat store is selling the album with the bonus tracks?
i gotta know where to buy ya digg

Exactly what are these rumored bonus tracks? Album has more than enough already(this is from listening to the MTV Leak)

smokin.gif

I'm hoping 'Coulda Been' is a bonus track. I could never find the full version of this song. 'Can You Let Me Know' would make a good bonustrack too.

I looked at the Sunday ads and both Circuit City and Best Buy had the album advertisedwith bonus tracks and both said that they were "exclusive." So I don't know if they have the same bonus tracks or just different ones. I'llprobably be getting my copy from Best Buy because I have to buy Xmas gifts there anyway but that won't be until tomorrow night. Both copies were advertisedat being $9.99 at both stores.

gotta roll to circuit city tomorrow to cop this... i can't wait still haven't heard anything

Before I say this.....

1. I like Lupe
2. I'm a smart dude

But

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT? Can somebody break these songs down. I don't have time to sit around and put his CD on repeat for 3-4 days until alightbulb goes off over my head. I get most off it but sometimes dude is too far over my head unless I know what I'm looking for.

And if anybody want's to try and play me and pull my lyrical deciphering ability card. Ask Rilla aka Free the Chief about ya boy.

I have a feeling the bonus tracks is " We On" and that song with Verbal.

Gonna cop my copy tomorrow
pimp.gif
He deserves it.

im so pissed i didnt get tickets to the show tomorrow, ah well he'll be back in February, enjoy the show!

Back
Top Bottom